What's new

North Korean Rocket Said to Fail Moments After Liftoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonded labor, is the most recognized form of slavery in modern times. I do not understand why you never mention it.

No one in China is claiming they have higher IQ. It is simply objective psychoanalytical data researched by multiple Western institutions. If you don't believe in science and insist on "IQ is Communist propaganda." Indians are born dumb and poor, I cannot convince you further.

off course, anyone should better not claim such things ... unless he or she wants to become laughing stock. :laugh:

nobody (even ordinary chinese) buy the cpc propaganda. atleast that much credit much be given to ordinary chinese (not the paid "internet warriors" of cpc, though)

keep to your sweat shop ... luckily for you, that part of the development cycle needs minimal IQ.

off course, anyone should better not claim such things ... unless he or she wants to become laughing stock. :laugh:

nobody (even ordinary chinese) buy the cpc propaganda. atleast that much credit much be given to ordinary chinese (not the paid "internet warriors" of cpc, though)

keep to your sweat shop ... luckily for you, that part of the development cycle needs minimal IQ.

better to work in an air conditioned sweatshop with guaranteed housing and food served by waiters in a cafeteria, than the conditions that some Indians work with under the commonwealth games.

an Indian talking about working conditions is hilarious.

better to work in an air conditioned sweatshop with guaranteed housing and food served by waiters in a cafeteria, than the conditions that some Indians work with under the commonwealth games.

an Indian talking about working conditions is hilarious.

air conditioned sweat shop.? :lol: if they pay for the air conditioned environment for such a big factory, they will probably get 0 salary then :lol:

its the truth.. that all manufacture in CHina coz such cheap labour is not available anywhere who will just work like bots day in day out in horendous working conditions.. but chinese dont complain coz they have no voice...and who complain are shup up by ccp.... but its their toil which the ccp has sent back to the Americans again by buying their bills...

air conditioned sweat shop.? :lol: if they pay for the air conditioned environment for such a big factory, they will probably get 0 salary then :lol:

its the truth.. that all manufacture in CHina coz such cheap labour is not available anywhere who will just work like bots day in day out in horendous working conditions.. but chinese dont complain coz they have no voice...and who complain are shup up by ccp.... but its their toil which the ccp has sent back to the Americans again by buying their bills...

I've posted before on the typical working conditions of China and India before. The conclusion was that Indians are:

1.) less trained
2.) have less safety
3.) make 6 times less money in the same job

its a joke... ur comparision is as trustworthy as the april 1 joke..
if China was not packing workeds in hundreds in small sheds and making them work 14-16 hours per day 7 days a week for tiny fraction of other countries cost, no way the products could be as cheap as they are... u know materials cost is almost same in the world.. :lol:

dont pur water on their hard work by disowning them.. ur trillions are due to their sweat.. and u have put all those back in US pockets :lol: thats biggest irony and misfortune and ur ccp grand policy... :lol:

materials cost is the same but logistics cost isn't.

that is why India has starving people even as 30% of its food is wasted to rot. poor logistics and distribution.

Chinese workers are simply far more productive than Indian workers. That is due to our education. A high school graduate makes 10 times more money than the average illiterate. There are over 10 times as many illiterates in India as there are in China.

that is why India has starving people even as 30% of its food is wasted to rot. poor logistics and distribution.

Chinese workers are simply far more productive than Indian workers. That is due to our education. A high school graduate makes 10 times more money than the average illiterate. There are over 10 times as many illiterates in India as there are in China.

why logistics cost is cheap? do u produce petrol like Saudi Arabia.. its again due to cheap labour.. :lol: do u use onion n tomatoes to make cheap electronic goods... :lol: is that how chinese brain explain important physics concept in class too.. by using such poor examples.. :lol:

obviously working 16-17 hours per day, 7 days a weak, in dirt poor conditions, for a fraction of cost in other world places, Productivity per dollar is much higher, therefore prices for products are dirt cheap... u urself explained it. PRODUCTIVITY per DOLLAR.

why logistics cost is cheap? do u produce petrol like Saudi Arabia.. its again due to cheap labour.. :lol:

obviously working 16-17 hours per day, 7 days a weak, in dirt poor conditions, for a fraction of cost in other world places, Productivity per dollar is much higher, therefore prices for products are sirt cheap... u urself explained it. PRODUCTIVITY per DOLLAR.

Logistics cost is cheap because we have high speed rail, highways that aren't potholed and large ports with high throughput.

Let me educate you again:

The Metal Sorters North of Mumbai - James Fallows - International - The Atlantic

North of Mumbai, Indian women are paid approximately $80 per month, or roughly one-sixth what the women who do precisely the same type of sorting work receive in Shanghai (as seen in yesterday's "The Metal Sorters of Shanghai"). Unlike Shanghai's metal sorters, they aren't equipped with uniforms, face masks, or training. Rather, they are brought to the factory by sisters, mothers, aunts, and grandmothers, and taught this non-trivial, skilled work on the fly.

Man, the truth above will really hurt the feeling of 1 billion Indians.

Logistics cost is cheap because we have high speed rail, highways that aren't potholed and large ports with high throughput.
logistics cant make the products cheaper by three times over.. is it :lol: man it can save 10-15% not more that too on the extreme end only... labour constitutes the rest.. unless ur logistics is run on water... and still the major component of any products cost is not logistics.... it is the material cost and the LABOUR COST..... and LABOUR COST in china is fractional of the real cost..... workers work 16-17 hours per day in slave like conditions....

and if logistics is 70% of the cost in China... .that again proves that the LABOUR COST must be 5% and rest 25% material cost... so that only proves chinese work on dirt poor wages, 16-17 hours to acheive high PRODUCTIVITY per DOLLAR as explained by you only in ur two posts above. :lol:

logistics cant make the products cheaper by three times over.. is it :lol: man it can save 10-15% not more that too on the extreme end only... labour constitutes the rest.. unless ur logistics is run on water... and still the major component of any products cost is not logistics.... it is the material cost and the LABOUR COST..... and LABOUR COST in china is fractional of the real cost..... workers work 16-17 hours per day in slave like conditions....

and if logistics is 70% of the cost in China... .that again proves that the LABOUR COST must be 5% and rest 25% material cost... so that only proves chinese work on dirt poor wages, 16-17 hours to acheive high PRODUCTIVITY per DOLLAR as explained by you only in ur two posts above. :lol:

Low IQ, high rocket fail rate, per capita income at #136 of 180 countries, brown, largest arms importer. Did I mention that Indians earn 1/4 of what the average Chinese makes? Makes stuff no one wants (trade deficit)

Now that you pissed me off, let's see how can troll harder. Dumb, poor, bonded laborers are dumb.

Low IQ, high rocket fail rate, per capita income at #136 of 180 countries, brown, largest arms importer. Did I mention that Indians earn 1/4 of what the average Chinese makes? Makes stuff no one wants (trade deficit)

Now that you pissed me off, let's see how can troll harder. Dumb, poor, bonded laborers are dumb.

Indians do not earn 1/4. They earn more like 1/6. That is because the service sector in China is underestimated by up to 40%. The 1/6 disparity in earnings is reflected in working class wages, where Chinese garbagewomen outearn most Indians 6x.

Why would you care to make a comment when I "disappear?" I don't have the time to follow comments of 12 years old Indians. I stopped burning your nationality on IQ because it simply is too racist. There's nothing you can say to combat what you're born with. But if you do insist on me bringing up IQ again...

IQ by Country | EUTimes.net

Tier 1

Japan 105
China 105

Tier 2

Italy 102
Iceland 101

Tier 3
Canada 99
US 98

Tier 4

Portugal 95
Romania 94

Tier 5

Malaysia 92
Turkey 90

Tier 6

Indonesia 87
Brazil 87

Tier 7

India 82
Bhutan 80

Tier 8 (near mental deficiency)
Uganda 73
South Africa 72

IQ research is done by Western institutions and published in press and other sources such as Intelligence and the Wealth and Poverty of Nations by Richard Lynn. It's one of the rare occurrences where it has nothing to do with China. They simply score objectively high on it.

The intelligence of Indians is 1 tier above Africans, the lowest of humanity.

You are very good at changing the topic when you know you have lost an argument. You stared with an argument on micro satellites, which fell flat. You made fun of ISRO, and I showed you how Canada space is no. 8 and ISRO is number 4. You couldnt digest it. Then you like a 8 year old girl deflected the topic to GDP between India and Canada. And now IQ. Dude are you even 5 year old ???? Please dont discuss a topic YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. STICK TO MAKING NOODLES !

Indians do not earn 1/4. They earn more like 1/6. That is because the service sector in China is underestimated by up to 40%. The 1/6 disparity in earnings is reflected in working class wages, where Chinese garbagewomen outearn most Indians 6x.
my old classmate working for an IT company, developing website, and only earning less than $600 per month with no free meals and accommodation, and my factory's sampling room workers earning $450 on everage (senior technicians are $1700) with free meals and housing...

so to those clueless Indians they have no idea of what is highly skilled work force, they thought only few millions people working in IT sector writing basic program as 'high tech', but in reality high end IT sector has nothing to do with India.

Huawei or ZTE are developing IT hardware and software for Western banks and Data service companies, and developing 4G networks for other countries are the real deal, not Indian call-centers

and for those clueless indians who are still regurgitating their brainwashed materials sent from new delhi 40 years ago, you guys dont know what is "universal code of business practice" that has been carrying on for more than 3 decades in over 90% of Chinese manufacturers. You indian guys are so backward with a good reason!

You are very good at changing the topic when you know you have lost an argument. You stared with an argument on micro satellites, which fell flat. You made fun of ISRO, and I showed you how Canada space is no. 8 and ISRO is number 4. You couldnt digest it. Then you like a 8 year old girl deflected the topic to GDP between India and Canada. And now IQ. Dude are you even 5 year old ???? Please dont discuss a topic YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. STICK TO MAKING NOODLES !

How can you have the indecency of referring to a highly dubious source as an authoritative evaluation? and then slamming other member of his reasonable challenges against your poor quality of argument!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom