What's new

North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un 'executes' ex-girlfriend over **** scanda

hate to say this, but I think these laws should be implemented in Muslim countries. **** is the ultimate haram, yet so many can easily access **** and even make **** movies and post on the net

I find it ironic though that athiest/secular countries would have these laws, and not muslim countries

Mate implement all these laws this in your house, we dont wanna another version of !slam.

This killing has nothing to do with ****. His ex knows too well that she was about to die!! If **** is a crime and is punishable by death, every NKeans must know about it. The reason is as follows.

Actually the Fatso had agents behind his ex. The agents meanwhile videotaped an encounter between his ex and her new BF and showed it to fatso. The Fatso would have forgiven it but he saw that the ex's BF was performing well than him and his ex was comparing between him(Fatso) and her BF. This enraged him and he ordered her execution order. The **** is an excuse only. Is my theory correct?

kya?? :woot: umair bhai,aap to mujhe dara rahe ho.. :fie:

Dusro pr ungli uthana asan hota ha jani. Agr hum b usne mahool main pally barhy hoty to shayd yahe krty.

Mahool or halaat insani zindagi ko sab sy zyada effect krta ha.

Back
Top Bottom