What's new

North Korea: We need capable army to beat US

Hasbara Buster

Reaction score

360291_Korea-Kim.jpg

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un (C) guides the multiple-rocket launching drill of women's sub-units under KPA Unit 851. (file photo)
North Korean leader Kim Jong-un says his country requires an army powerful enough to defeat the United States in any possible confrontation.

Kim’s remarks to North Korea’s Central Military Commission, reported on Sunday, come one day after US President Barack Obama warned Pyongyang of Washington’s military strength.

“He (Kim) stressed the need to enhance the function and role of the political organs of the army if it is to preserve the proud history and tradition of being the army of the party, win one victory after another in the confrontation with the US and creditably perform the mission as a shock force and standard-bearer in building a thriving nation,” North Korean’s official KCNA news agency reported.

In the meeting, the North Korean leader also assigned “important tasks” to the country’s Army for its development.

On a visit to South Korea on Saturday, Obama said the US army would use its might to protect Seoul against any possible attack by Pyongyang.

Earlier this week, North Korea condemned Obama’s trip to the region as a “dangerous move” that could bring the "dark clouds of a nuclear arms race" over the region.

North Korea has lately fired some short-range missiles in a show of force against the recently held military drills between Seoul and Washington.

Pyongyang described the South Korea-US drills as a rehearsal for an invasion against the North.

The two-month-long drill, finished on April 18, involved nearly 13,000 American forces and some 200,000 South Korean troops.

PressTV - North Korea: We need capable army to beat US

A nice reader's comment below, I couldn't agree more....

"The key thing that is overlooked is that the DPRK's military is purely DEFENSIVE. Kim Jong Un has no intention of waging imperialist wars. That said, the DPRK's purely defensive posture is fatally flawed because it is based solely in the DPRK. The best defense is deterrence at a distance! Blue water naval power is the best way to project power and sustain that presence. The DPRK is unable to acquire, or sustain, such a force. At best, with LOTS of Chinese help, DPRK might be able to strike the Phillipines and Guam. An alternative approach to deterrence is for Pyongyang to aid enemies of NATO and Israel. While not exactly a defensive strategy, DPRK's allies can attack U.S interests if the U.S. helps Seoul attack the DPRK. That will certainly force the U.S. to reevaluate such a war and force a cease fire."

more like we need capable economy to beat US

the only thing north korea needs to win over usa is more of these

Mural_outside_Songdowon_Hotel%2C_Wonsan.jpg

north-korea-propaganda-poster.jpg

Kim+Jong-Il+vs.+North+Korea+Artistic+Propaganda+Posters+1.jpg

and some interesting one from old time.

do-not-forget-the-us-imperialist-wolves.jpg

Anti_American_propaganda_9-636x1024.jpg

au4fdcc6f3.jpg

North-Korean-Military-Anti-American-Propaganda-Art-7.jpg

north_korea_01.jpg

show these to your people 24/7 nonstop from birth till death and I assure you your victory over USA is guarantied .

oh and don't forget to show a little more of these to your people.
1nk.jpg

here is North Korea secret recipe to victory .

What North Korea needs is a sane president/PM, with a strong constitution and allow human-deserving freedoms to its citizens.
If these things are put in place, they will automatically have a strong economy and their military will develop.

Oh! I forgot. Then the whole relevance of North Korea will be over.

This is not all fake
Americans have committed a lot of massacres in Korea because they were very racists and killed "dirty yellows"

In Vietnam too they made massacres, but i don't disapprove
the only thing north korea needs to win over usa is more of these

Mural_outside_Songdowon_Hotel%2C_Wonsan.jpg

north-korea-propaganda-poster.jpg

Kim+Jong-Il+vs.+North+Korea+Artistic+Propaganda+Posters+1.jpg

au4fdcc6f3.jpg

north_korea_01.jpg

show these to your people 24/7 nonstop from birth till death and I assure you your victory over USA is guarantied .

oh and don't forget to show a little more of these to your people.
1nk.jpg

here is North Korea secret recipe to victory .

360291_Korea-Kim.jpg

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un (C) guides the multiple-rocket launching drill of women's sub-units under KPA Unit 851. (file photo)
North Korean leader Kim Jong-un says his country requires an army powerful enough to defeat the United States in any possible confrontation.

Kim’s remarks to North Korea’s Central Military Commission, reported on Sunday, come one day after US President Barack Obama warned Pyongyang of Washington’s military strength.

“He (Kim) stressed the need to enhance the function and role of the political organs of the army if it is to preserve the proud history and tradition of being the army of the party, win one victory after another in the confrontation with the US and creditably perform the mission as a shock force and standard-bearer in building a thriving nation,” North Korean’s official KCNA news agency reported.

In the meeting, the North Korean leader also assigned “important tasks” to the country’s Army for its development.

On a visit to South Korea on Saturday, Obama said the US army would use its might to protect Seoul against any possible attack by Pyongyang.

Earlier this week, North Korea condemned Obama’s trip to the region as a “dangerous move” that could bring the "dark clouds of a nuclear arms race" over the region.

North Korea has lately fired some short-range missiles in a show of force against the recently held military drills between Seoul and Washington.

Pyongyang described the South Korea-US drills as a rehearsal for an invasion against the North.

The two-month-long drill, finished on April 18, involved nearly 13,000 American forces and some 200,000 South Korean troops.

PressTV - North Korea: We need capable army to beat US

A nice reader's comment below, I couldn't agree more....

"The key thing that is overlooked is that the DPRK's military is purely DEFENSIVE. Kim Jong Un has no intention of waging imperialist wars. That said, the DPRK's purely defensive posture is fatally flawed because it is based solely in the DPRK. The best defense is deterrence at a distance! Blue water naval power is the best way to project power and sustain that presence. The DPRK is unable to acquire, or sustain, such a force. At best, with LOTS of Chinese help, DPRK might be able to strike the Phillipines and Guam. An alternative approach to deterrence is for Pyongyang to aid enemies of NATO and Israel. While not exactly a defensive strategy, DPRK's allies can attack U.S interests if the U.S. helps Seoul attack the DPRK. That will certainly force the U.S. to reevaluate such a war and force a cease fire."
--
do north korean knows where and what USA is ?

DIGNITY and HONOUR, that is what comes to my mind when I think about North Korea. Sadly, a not-so-common trait among the leaders of the world, most of whom are spineless cowards.

DIGNITY and HONOUR, that is what comes to my mind when I think about North Korea. Sadly, a not-so-common trait among the leaders of the world, most of whom are spineless cowards.
--
DIGNITY and HONOUR, that is what comes to my mind when I think about North Korea.
how?
million peole died due to starvation.
denied right to live
how can you say dignity and honour ?

au4fdcc6f3.jpg

north_korea_01.jpg

this is not propaganda this what really happened or explain else how it is that its mostly north korean civilians were the one who died in this war? America even wanted to use nukes at some point.

Back
Top Bottom