What's new

North Korea unveils new submarine-launched ICBM

NK's liquid fueled SLBM, the one shown in the above image is different both in size and the fuel.

Western media before unveiling the video of missile test, oh that's a lie, NK cannot develop SLBM in this short span of time.

Western media after releasing the video Clip, its a failed test. We swear to God it was a failed test. Lmao

just wondering, did North Korea and Iran ever issue declarations for no-first-use of their (future) nuclear arsenals? coz if they did, and stuck to those declarations on a regular basis in earnest, then it might be acceptable for the west for them to have nuclear weapons.

t he is introducing his country and West as whole, as the Centre of Planet earth that decides who could have nuclear weapons and who cannot. He might not be aware of racism against dutch in USA behaving dutch migrants like Second class citizens.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wonder what makes this dutch homosexual so proud that he is introducing his country and West as whole, as the Centre of Planet earth that decides who could have nuclear weapons and who cannot. He might not be aware of racism against dutch in USA behaving dutch migrants like Second class citizens.
you made 5 stupid mistakes here :
(1) you called me a homosexual, while i'm a hetro through-and-through.
(2) you attempted to drive a wedge between me and the USA, while i'm quite happy about both the USA and my home country.
(3) (most important, actually) : you assume that you can have nuclear weapons like they're some kinda power toy / tool, without providing ANY reason as to why we should trust you with those things. and this while we are militarily much stronger than both you and North Korea, and while your dear China has to face the chance of nuclear annihilation just like Russians, if they over extend themselves in their support for NK or Iran.
(4) you think brave name calling on this forum will win you the battles ahead, while you only risk the lives of many by engaging in such behavior
(5) i've reported you (for provocations and unreasonable insults), so you'll probably be issued a ban warning soon.

(2) you attempted to drive a wedge between me and the USA, while i'm quite happy about both the USA and my home country.
(3) (most important, actually) : you assume that you can have nuclear weapons like they're some kinda power toy / tool, without providing ANY reason as to why we should trust you with those things. and this while we are militarily much stronger than both you and North Korea, and while your dear China has to face the chance of nuclear annihilation just like Russians, if they over extend themselves in their support for NK or Iran.
(4) you think brave name calling on this forum will win you the battles ahead, while you only risk the lives of many by engaging in such behavior
(5) i've reported you (for provocations and unreasonable insults), so you'll probably be issued a ban warning soon.
You made these mistakes
1) Americans threat Dutch migrants as Second class inferior citizens. Here you might pretend otherwise only to Advance your narrative but it doesn't change the fact that Americans look at dutch migrants from above.
2) Western world recognizes homosexuality as one of the basis of their societies. West calls us human rights violators for disagreeing with homosexuality. In this context West and Western people are either homosexual or supporters of homosexuality. In both case, you represents homosexuality.
3) To have or not to have an specific weapon is an internal matter of our country. Non of your business, actually Western hegemony is collapsing at the moment and your lame attempt to portray West as Centre of Planet earth that decides who can and who cannot have weapons is already bound to fail. Nope you are not superior to us, but American lapdogs hosting American nuclear warheads. That makes you frontline of USA a cannon fodder that begs his master not to mess with Russians. That also makes you the lapdog of America guarding American interest.
4) Fact is not name calling, you have recognized homosexuality, made it a law that everyone has to respect that and also you are implementing it. You represent homosexuality. Go read about Eurovision and other filthy Western cultural matters.
5) Its upto leadership of this forum to ban me or issue warning for telling the Truth to a Western over hyped kid that thinks he decides who can have which kind of weapons.

You made these mistakes
1) Americans threat Dutch migrants as Second class inferior citizens. Here you might pretend otherwise only to Advance your narrative but it doesn't change the fact that Americans look at dutch migrants from above.
2) Western world recognizes homosexuality as one of the basis of their societies. West calls us human rights violators for disagreeing with homosexuality. In this context West and Western people are either homosexual or supporters of homosexuality. In both case, you represents homosexuality.
3) To have or not to have an specific weapon is an internal matter of our country. Non of your business, actually Western hegemony is collapsing at the moment and your lame attempt to portray West as Centre of Planet earth that decides who can and who cannot have weapons is already bound to fail. Nope you are not superior to us, but American lapdogs hosting American nuclear warheads. That makes you frontline of USA a cannon fodder that begs his master not to mess with Russians. That also makes you the lapdog of America guarding American interest.
4) Fact is not name calling, you have recognized homosexuality, made it a law that everyone has to respect that and also you are implementing it. You represent homosexuality. Go read about Eurovision and other filthy Western cultural matters.
5) Its upto leadership of this forum to ban me or issue warning for telling the Truth to a Western over hyped kid that thinks he decides who can have which kind of weapons.
Now you made several more mistakes, dude.

(1) you think you know all there is to know about us over here in the west, while you clearly don't.
(2) you think i support homosexuality. i don't. but i do support the human rights of homo-sexuals, including their right to hold gatherings and parties among their own kind. i also respect the laws that were decided upon by my people and my government. we outlawed racism. you didn't. do you still have the death penalty for homosexuality?
(3) it is every bit our business if you threaten us with militias backed (in the future, according to desires of people like you) by nuclear weapons, to stop you from attaining said nuclear weapons. and we can do so in other ways than open war too. sanctions are usually very effective once they're stiff enough.
(4) i do NOT represent homosexuality. i represent HETRO sexuality.
(5) i do hope they issue that warning and possibly a ban soon.

The Netherlands is not militarily stronger than neither Iran nor North Korea on her own. The entire European Union is a joke by all means to be honest. The only factor that changes that fact is the existence of NATO which relies on the US. And the US will be neutralized by China and Russia. China alone is more than enough to neutralize the threat of the US. Russia alone is more than enough to fully defeat the Europeans.

So, in fact, you are in the weaker position now and you will be in a much weaker position in the near future and have to be very careful.

you made several more mistakes, dude.

(1) you think you know all there is to know about us over here in the west, while you clearly don't.
Yes i was quoting a dutch guy who commented on social media, complaining about bad behavior with the dutch migrants. He described that Americans are the real racists that have no respect towards dutch people. Its truly hard to find his quote but i will give you the link the moment i find it again.

(2) you think i support homosexuality. i don't. but i do support the human rights of homo-sexuals, including their right to hold gatherings and parties among their own kind. i also respect the laws that were decided upon by my people and my government. we outlawed racism. you didn't. do you still have the death penalty for homosexuality?
Hahah thanks for the confession. I was talking about that. Lol

(3) it is every bit our business if you threaten us with militias backed (in the future, according to desires of people like you) by nuclear weapons, to stop you from attaining said nuclear weapons. and we can do so in other ways than open war too. sanctions are usually very effective once they're stiff enough.
I said and i say again, please don't disappoint us. Oh sorry, you have to Ask for Permission from Americans. And here you are the actual nobody who thinks that he has a say in our conflict with USA. A lapdog has to Wait for orders of its master, so please don't waste our time and Wait for Americans.

The Netherlands is not militarily stronger than neither Iran nor North Korea on her own. The entire European Union is a joke by all means to be honest. The only factor that changes that fact is the existence of NATO which relies on the US. And the US will be neutralized by China and Russia. China alone is more than enough to neutralize the threat of the US. Russia alone is more than enough to fully defeat the Europeans.

So, in fact, you are in the weaker position now and you will be in a much weaker position in the near future and have to be very careful.
don't fool yourselves, please.
don't attempt to fool everyone here, please.

we hold back the majority of our military strength exactly because the Chinese and the Russians can be dealt with through peaceful diplomacy.

the same does not go for you people posting such anti-western sentiments here on this forum.

now, i understand you have your pride, which i actually and truthfully respect,
i understand you want to see an end to western powers making victims in the rest of the world,
but so far, many of you simply fail to understand that you too have to "play nice and diplomatic" if you want US to continue to stand down.

failure to do so WILL result in sanctions and possibly military precision strikes, which COULD escalate into another regional war the size of the Vietnam war.. :(
Yes i was quoting a dutch guy who commented on social media, complaining about bad behavior with the dutch migrants. He described that Americans are the real racists that have no respect towards dutch people. Its truly hard to find his quote but i will give you the link the moment i find it again.

Social media is filled with stupid people, *and* smart people.
The smart people don't often speak up, though. They get frustrated by the stupid ones too much and too often.

I said and i say again, please don't disappoint us. Oh sorry, you have to Ask for Permission from Americans. And here you are the actual nobody who thinks that he has a say in our conflict with USA. A lapdog has to Wait for orders of its master, so please don't waste our time and Wait for Americans.
Insults are going to get you nowhere with me. They float off me like water in the shower.

we hold back the majority of our military strength exactly because the Chinese and the Russians can be dealt with through peaceful diplomacy.

the same does not go for you people posting such anti-western sentiments here on this forum.

now, i understand you have your pride, which i actually and truthfully respect,
i understand you want to see an end to western powers making victims in the rest of the world,
but so far, many of you simply fail to understand that you too have to "play nice and diplomatic" if you want US to continue to stand down.

failure to do so WILL result in sanctions and possibly military precision strikes, which COULD escalate into another regional war the size of the Vietnam war.. :(
I don't think I'm trying to fool you. I am just telling you facts. The Netherlands is no match for neither Iran nor North Korea.

If it weren't for the US and its military prowess, the Russians were already occupying more lands in Europe than just the Crimea. They could easily take back all Eastern European, Central European and Baltic countries and no country would dare to stand against them without the US aid. The only thing that stops the Russians from doing that in a potential war is the United States. Nothing else.

What anti-Western sentiments exactly? Just because I don't buy your narrative that makes me anti-West? What kind of f*cked up logic is that?

The United States as a super power does not believe in diplomacy. The United States believes in supremacy and monopoly in the world, which it is losing quickly due to new developments in Asia, particularly the rise of China. The United States will stand down if it sees that the military option is too costly for it, not because it believes in diplomacy.

I don't think I'm trying to fool you. I am just telling you facts. The Netherlands is no match for neither Iran nor North Korea.

If it weren't for the US and its military prowess, the Russians were already occupying more lands in Europe than just the Crimea. They could easily take back all Eastern European, Central European and Baltic countries and no country would dare to stand against them without the US aid. The only thing that stops the Russians from doing that in a potential war is the United States. Nothing else.

What anti-Western sentiments exactly? Just because I don't buy your narrative that makes me anti-West? What kind of f*cked up logic is that?

The United States as a super power does not believe in diplomacy. The United States believes in supremacy and monopoly in the world, which it is losing quickly due to new developments in Asia, particularly the rise of China. The United States will stand down if it sees that the military option is too costly for it, not because it believes in diplomacy.
You fail to understand that you're dealing not with the USA, not with the EU, not with The Netherlands, nor Brittain.
You're dealing with NATO (as a whole!), *and* it's many freedom loving allied countries...

And i'm here as a civilian(!) representative of that alliance.
Best you treat me with a little more respect than you have so far.
Because for smart readers, that don't even post into this thread, i've already won the arguments that we're in.

Let me make things Clear for you. American soldiers during ww2 raped Europeans. Here in this link, you can see that. This is the one that you are guarding its interests 😂😂😂😂
European theater
Rhine meadow camp atrocities (see James Bacque).

In the Laconia massacre, U.S. aircraft attacked Germans rescuing survivors from the sinking British troopship in the Atlantic Ocean. Pilots of a United States Army Air Forces (USAAF) B-24 Liberator bomber, despite knowing the U-boat's location, intentions, and the presence of British seamen, killed dozens of Laconia's survivors with bombs and strafing attacks, forcing U-156 to cast its remaining survivors into the sea and crash dive to avoid being destroyed.

The "Canicattì massacre" involved the killing of Italian civilians by Lieutenant Colonel George Herbert McCaffrey. A confidential inquiry was made, but McCaffrey was never charged with any offense relating to the massacre. He died in 1954. This fact remained virtually unknown in the U.S. until 2005, when Joseph S. Salemi of New York University, whose father witnessed it, reported it.[54]

In the "Biscari massacre", which consisted of two instances of mass murder, U.S. troops of the 45th Infantry Division killed roughly 75 prisoners of war, mostly Italian.[55][56]

According to an article in Der Spiegel by Klaus Wiegrefe, many personal memoirs of Allied soldiers have been wilfully ignored by historians until now because they were at odds with the "greatest generation" mythology surrounding World War II. However, this has recently started to change, with books such as The Day of Battle, by Rick Atkinson, in which he describes Allied war crimes in Italy, and D-Day: The Battle for Normandy, by Antony Beevor.[57] Beevor's latest work suggests that Allied war crimes in Normandy were much more extensive "than was previously realized".[58]

Historian Peter Lieb has found that many U.S. and Canadian units were ordered not to take enemy prisoners during the D-Day landings in Normandy. If this view is correct, it may explain the fate of 64 German prisoners (out of the 130 captured) who did not make it to the POW collecting point on Omaha Beach on the day of the landings.[57]

Near the French village of Audouville-la-Hubert, 30 Wehrmacht prisoners were massacred by U.S. paratroopers.[58]

In the aftermath of the 1944 Malmedy massacre, in which 80 American POWs were murdered by their German captors, a written order from the headquarters of the 328th U.S. Army Infantry Regiment, dated 21 December 1944, stated: "No SS troops or paratroopers will be taken prisoner but [rather they] will be shot on sight."[59] Major-General Raymond Hufft (U.S. Army) gave instructions to his troops not to take prisoners when they crossed the Rhine in 1945. "After the war, when he reflected on the war crimes he authorized, he admitted, 'if the Germans had won, I would have been on trial at Nuremberg instead of them.'"[60] Stephen Ambrose related: "I've interviewed well over 1000 combat veterans. Only one of them said he shot a prisoner ... Perhaps as many as one-third of the veterans...however, related incidents in which they saw other GIs shooting unarmed German prisoners who had their hands up."[61]

"Operation Teardrop" involved eight surviving captured crewmen from the sunken German submarine U-546 being tortured by U.S. military personnel. Historian Philip K. Lundeberg has written that the beating and torture of U-546's survivors was a singular atrocity motivated by the interrogators' need to quickly get information on what the U.S. believed were potential missile attacks on the continental U.S. by German submarines.[62]

Photo allegedly showing execution of SS troops in a coal yard in the area of the Dachau concentration camp during its liberation. April 29, 1945 (U.S. Army photograph)[Note 1]
Among American WWII veterans who admitted to having committed war crimes was former Mafia hitman Frank Sheeran. In interviews with his biographer Charles Brandt, Sheeran recalled his war service with the Thunderbird Division as the time when he first developed a callousness to the taking of human life. By his own admission, Sheeran participated in numerous massacres and summary executions of German POWs, acts which violated the Hague Conventions of 1899 and 1907 and the 1929 Geneva Convention on POWs. In his interviews with Brandt, Sheeran divided such massacres into four different categories.

1. Revenge killings in the heat of battle. Sheeran told Brandt that, when a German soldier had just killed his close friends and then tried to surrender, he would often "send him to hell, too." He described often witnessing similar behavior by fellow GIs.[63]2. Orders from unit commanders during a mission. When describing his first murder for organized crime, Sheeran recalled: "It was just like when an officer would tell you to take a couple of German prisoners back behind the line and for you to 'hurry back'. You did what you had to do."[64]3. The Dachau massacre and other reprisal killings of concentration camp guards and trustee inmates.[65]4. Calculated attempts to dehumanize and degrade German POWs. While Sheeran's unit was climbing the Harz Mountains, they came upon a Wehrmacht mule train carrying food and drink up the mountainside. The female cooks were first allowed to leave unmolested, then Sheeran and his fellow GIs "ate what we wanted and soiled the rest with our waste." Then the Wehrmacht mule drivers were given shovels and ordered to "dig their own shallow graves." Sheeran later joked that they did so without complaint, likely hoping that he and his buddies would change their minds. But the mule drivers were shot and buried in the holes they had dug. Sheeran explained that by then, "I had no hesitation in doing what I had to do."[66]Rape
Main articles: Rape during the liberation of France and Rape during the occupation of Germany
Secret wartime files made public only in 2006 reveal that American GIs committed 400 sexual offenses in Europe, including 126 rapes in England, between 1942 and 1945.[67] A study by Robert J. Lilly estimates that a total of 14,000 civilian women in England, France and Germany were raped by American GIs during World War II.[68][69] It is estimated that there were around 3,500 rapes by American servicemen in France between June 1944 and the end of the war and one historian has claimed that sexual violence against women in liberated France was common.[70]

Back
Top Bottom