What's new

North Korea tells military to prepare for war

People who are defending North Korea are absolutely clueless about what North korea really is on top of that its all the pro islamic jihadist right wing that support North Korea thinking it has a half decent military to stand up against the west or South Korea when it clearly doesn't. Only they have the mental ability to support dictators like Kim Jong Il.

They obviously don't understand the absolute brutal and harsh conditions the people of north korea are living under because of this joke of a dictator who is no less than a mad man whose been ruling North Korea for more than 30 years. Their is no such thing as free press and only one state run television which propagates bullshit day in and day out like PTV did under Zia. It's people are brutalized severely because of horrible Economic and political restrictions and regulations. It lives and thrives on nationalism which is stuffed down it's peoples throats trying to glorify how great North Korea is when it can barely feed and provide shelter to it's own people.

Common sense tells you that if foreign people and journalists are not allowed to roam freely in north korea than obviously something bad is going on.

north korea is a terrible place, its only use to china is as a buffer zone and the fact that they have millions of refugees just waiting to stream across the boarder if the government fails. but not still no one wants war, war is costly to the US and the south and will affect regional stability and thus all other powers in the area. the south wont do jack, the north is already sanctioned and trade is now cut off a war will cost the south its economy and Seoul which is not worth it to them.

People who are defending North Korea are absolutely clueless about what North korea really is on top of that its all the pro islamic jihadist right wing that support North Korea thinking it has a half decent military to stand up against the west or South Korea when it clearly doesn't. Only they have the mental ability to support dictators like Kim Jong Il.

They obviously don't understand the absolute brutal and harsh conditions the people of north korea are living under because of this joke of a dictator who is no less than a mad man whose been ruling North Korea for more than 30 years. Their is no such thing as free press and only one state run television which propagates bullshit day in and day out like PTV did under Zia. It's people are brutalized severely because of horrible Economic and political restrictions and regulations. It lives and thrives on nationalism which is stuffed down it's peoples throats trying to glorify how great North Korea is when it can barely feed and provide shelter to it's own people.

Common sense tells you that if foreign people and journalists are not allowed to roam freely in north korea than obviously something bad is going on.

Might i also add that all the homes have a speaker in them that play their national radio that CAN'T be turned off. Also all hotel rooms are bugged as a standard measure there.

If you guys want to actually know what goes on there i suggest you watch this.

It is about Alejandro Cao de Beno who thinks communism and North Korea are so awesome he wants to show it to a group of people from all over the world. By the end of it you see what they think about North Korea. (Hint it isn't positive) Even the ones that supported his movement at the start change their opinions by the end of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
for the west, yes.

for the rest of the world, no.

Ask the same question to North Koreans whom risk their lives and cross the border to China and South Korea everyday. Whether you accept the facts or not, Kim Jong IL is a mad man. He's only concerned for his and the well beings of the elite.

What i fail to understand is why would the North Koreans act so stupidly and torpedo a South Korean Navy Vessel. The USN Pacific Fleet and South Korean Navy are parked right there, they can annihilate the North Korean Navy in a matter of hours.

I understand why Chinese members here support north Korea because china has a history of supporting failed states and using them cleverly.

I wonder why would Pakistanis support North Korea, I thought your relations with South Korea have traditionally been very good?

Pakistan itself is party to it. Killing millions in collaboration with US.

If US is hitler, Pak will be Mussolini

That's a bunch of B.S. and not a very smart way of trolling. I doubt your stay on this site will last long.

North Korea is a terrible place.

The citizens of North Korea are suffering from famine and lack of health care etc.

North Korea is pretty much a third world country, all because the government is paranoid and delusional.

I find it amazing that members in this thread are actually defending The north Korean Government.

So technically, people are supporting the suffering and deaths of millions of people.

If there is any country that deserve to be 'wiped off the map' it is NKR. The Chinese knows it but are afraid of it since it would remove a buffer zone. The two Koreas should be united back into one and that one should be under SKRean rule.

I agree with all, except the Highlighted part, It can be united under Democracy.

But definitely something is wrong here, terribly wrong. It looks like there is internal unrest in NKR, and it seems that to divert the energy KiM jong wants to incite war hysteria in the region.
I am sure China will not support US in this war, cause she knows there would be spill over effect on her.

Might i also add that all the homes have a speaker in them that play their national radio that CAN'T be turned off. Also all hotel rooms are bugged as a standard measure there.

If you guys want to actually know what goes on there i suggest you watch this.

It is about Alejandro Cao de Beno who thinks communism and North Korea are so awesome he wants to show it to a group of people from all over the world. By the end of it you see what they think about North Korea. (Hint it isn't positive) Even the ones that supported his movement at the start change their opinions by the end of this.

YouTube - Friends of Kim - Documentary 1/8

YouTube - Friends of Kim - Documentary 2/8

YouTube - Friends of Kim - Documentary 3/8

YouTube - Friends of Kim - Documentary 4/8

YouTube - Friends of Kim - Documentary 5/8

YouTube - Friends of Kim - Documentary 6/8

YouTube - Friends of Kim - Documentary 7/8

YouTube - Friends of Kim - Documentary 8/8

dude! don't fall in BS American propaganda. This is what they do to prepare stage against any country they want war against, or to curb their potentials.
By now mean we are defending North Korea but exposing hypocrisy of America and their media and if you think this is all our hatred against America then same hypocrisy is the reason.

dude! don't fall in BS American propaganda. This is what they do to prepare stage against any country they want war against, or to curb their potentials.
By now mean we are defending North Korea but exposing hypocrisy of America and their media and if you think this is all our hatred against America then same hypocrisy is the reason.

yes! more people should use their heads.

wars started by kim jong il: ZERO
wars started by george w bush: TWO

who is more violent? who has killed more people? the answer is obvious. i don't give a s* about kim, as long as north korea is under our control it does not matter what specific person rules. westerners think that north korea the state is connected in any way to kim. north korea will still be there long after kim is gone.

Way more likely than a war with Iran.

If North Korea directly attacks South Korea, then there we go we have an automatic war going on.

On the other hand, Iran isn't going to be attacking anyone any time soon. Unless Israel strikes first.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom