What's new

North Korea Attacks South Korea - Latest Update

I'm sick and tired of this two Koreans! More so of SKoreans! Even Indo-Pak seems moderately civilized compared to those buffo0ns! :/

Just imagine NKoreans getting a doomsday machine like that of Strangelove's! They will be obscenely rich by just blackmailing the rest of world! :lol:

Just imagine NKoreans getting a doomsday machine like that of Strangelove's! They will be obscenely rich by just blackmailing the rest of world! :lol:

I haven't seen that film... I must make a note to watch it. :azn:

I would absolutely love it if North Korea started carrying out market reforms like we did in 1978. :tup:

There will be huge economic benefits for China, huge benefits for the North Korean people, etc. No downsides at all.

It is Kim Jong-Il, and his father's idea of "Juche" that is preventing market reforms.
True...But that is not what China want. We can look to the Soviet-China split for example. The differences between the two communist superpowers then were nowhere as radical as between China and NKR are today. That allowed China to break away from the Soviet and nominally an 'ally' of sorts to the US. North Korea is militarily and economically inferior to China in every way, NKR do not have the ability, let alone the luxury, to break. The inability to make such a break afford China to luxury to keep NKR as is: economically despondent, the people ignorant and oppressed, and NKR serves as China's proxy 'mad dog' in the region. The North Koreans suffers for the Chinese.

When all is said and done, NKoreans are 100 times cooler bunch than SKoreans. They kill SKoreans and somehow end up getting money from Seoul for that! :s

True...But that is not what China want. We can look to the Soviet-China split for example. The differences between the two communist superpowers then were nowhere as radical as between China and NKR are today. That allowed China to break away from the Soviet and nominally an 'ally' of sorts to the US. North Korea is militarily and economically inferior to China in every way, NKR do not have the ability, let alone the luxury, to break. The inability to make such a break afford China to luxury to keep NKR as is: economically despondent, the people ignorant and oppressed, and NKR serves as China's proxy 'mad dog' in the region. The North Koreans suffers for the Chinese.

ah yes, every bad thing in the world is the problem of china. we help them with food, and we're supporting the dictatorship. we cut off food and we're inhuman monsters. we let their refugees in and we're human traffickers. we ship their refugees back and we're collaborators to political oppression.

i guess the only right thing to do is to get kim to turn north korea over to US management :rofl:

What's the point of having a "mad dog" that ultimately ends up hurting the person holding the leash? That would be a terrible investment. Here is an interesting quote:

cc2e.png

"Dragon King's temple is flooded" - I.e. Even the things you control, can end up hurting you.

What do you think will happen if North Korea collapses? There will be a massive flood of refugees trying to stream across the border into Northeastern China. What a humanitarian catastrophe that would be.

ah yes, every bad thing in the world is the problem of china. we help them with food, and we're supporting the dictatorship. we cut off food and we're inhuman monsters. we let their refugees in and we're human traffickers. we ship their refugees back and we're collaborators to political oppression.

i guess the only right thing to do is to get kim to turn north korea over to US management :rofl:

LOL that's probably what they wanted all along. :azn:

ah yes, every bad thing in the world is the problem of china.
No...Just in Asia...:D

we help them with food, and we're supporting the dictatorship.
China created the dictatorship...No?

we cut off food and we're inhuman monsters.
Communists are already inhuman monsters. Nothing new here.

we let their refugees in and we're human traffickers.
Communists do not see people as individuals, only as cogs in a huge social machine. The label as human traffickers is nothing unusual.

we ship their refugees back and we're collaborators to political oppression.
Communism is an oppression. Nothing new here.

Look at South Korea. My competitor in the semicon manufacturing industry is Samsung. The local Home Depot sells more LG brand appliances than GE. North Korea would not be under US management but under Korean management. Do you have a problem with that? The Chinese government does.

@Gambit,
Does it occur to you that at least part of the Korean problems are related to the victors of the WWII dividing up the country? So...along with agreeing to the Iron Curtain in Europe, the 'Allies' also contributed to some unsavory things in the Southeast Asia. There is at least some blame to be shared around.

I don't know what are China's motives but I don't think keeping NK backwards makes sense. Why would the Chinese want to have a destablized AND nuclear country in their neighborhood when they can have a stable and allied NKR instead?

PS. NKR has been on my 'must-visit' countries' list for a long time. It is the last functioning lab of human social engineering and the perversion of Marx's ideals. It sounds so fascinating to study that country.

Communists are already inhuman monsters. Nothing new here.

Ah, the "commie hunter" is back. :D

"Dehumanizing the enemy" by (ironically) calling them "inhuman monsters".

I wonder, is it possible to have a conversation with an inhuman monster?

Ah, the "commie hunter" is back. :D

"Dehumanizing the enemy" by (ironically) calling them "inhuman monsters".
All enemies deserves to be dehumanized, no matter how brief a time. How else can we defeat them? And what is the irony here? The word 'inhuman' mean 'not human'. The 'in' mean the characteristics were never there. The 'un' mean to strip away those same characteristics. To call communists 'inhuman' is appropriate. That is my opinion and am sticking to it...:D

I don't know what are China's motives but I don't think keeping NK backwards makes sense. Why would the Chinese want to have a destablized AND nuclear country in their neighborhood when they can have a stable and allied NKR instead.

Exactly right, but Gambit will never believe it. :tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom