What's new

North Eastern students prepared to leave Karnataka

One needs to look through sentiments. If anyone is to be blamed lets start with our own police and law. If they, the so called protectors of people cannot evoke confidence in the common man, why is everyone just passing them as useless and bashing religion? If they cannot find "the problem makers" why make an entire community the problem? Sure, there are problem creators within that community but its time to cut some slack and start looking at real issues.

Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims lived happily alongside in many places in India. And then, all of a sudden, Hindu friends and neighbours burnt and killed thousands of Muslim men, women and children in Modi's Gujarat without any fault of theirs. Why was Babri Mosque destroyed.

Why was the holiest of Sikh shrine destroyed and Sikhs in Punjab killed as if they were not human beings. Why were thousands of innocent Sikh men, women and children were killed in the streets of Delhi in the aftermath of Indra Gandhi's death.

You need to keep your eyes open, while you are living with peaceful saffron clad RSS stalwarts.
oh really gujrat was started by islamist who burn innocent hindus in train.than riots started and after islamist start to play victim card.

Godhra train burning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

u don't know how many innocent hindus killed by khalistani terrorist[sopported by pakistan] .by the way anti sikh riots was rulling sick-ular congress-sikh riots not communial riots .

1984 anti-Sikh riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

304759_349752808432288_484993683_n.jpg

My friend just wait few more years RSS will have automatic rifles,night visions & Helicopter fleets as well.

I am sure that with their kind of attitude, the Military would prefer someone like them in power for their decisive, patriotic and selfless attitude than these losers who support foreign aggressors against own countrymen.

As such UPA has reduced BSF into a toothless dodo after they banned them from shooting illegals.

No use of Explaining it to these SICKularist Bro... We Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhist,Jain all belong to the Big Family of Indic Dharmic religion ... in Hinduism Lord Buddha is Considered to be the 9 avatar of Lord Vishu & Sikhism came in to being to make Hindus Martial forgetting caste system & uniting them against Islamic invaders to protect Hindus & India...

almost all Hindu Punjabis worship Guru Nanak & Visit Golden temple... Lord Mahavir is again Considered a Deity in Hinduism ...

We r a part of the big Dharmic Family... we never prosecuted each other which ever of us was in power ... If we Unite we r biggest Religion group in the world putting together Hindus,Sikhs,Buddhist & Jains... the Foreign power knows this so they always wanted to Divide Us...

but who cares about the Number Game we r not in a D*ck measuring Competition like the Abrahamic religion who r desperately seeking Converts ...

RSS accepts carders from every religion...

Many Muslims believe that Lord Buddha was a Prophet of God.

However, the Sikhs I know hurt and get very very angry when Hindus and RSS call them a Hindu Panth. They feel that they are a separate religion and should be accepted as such.

The Hindus claim all are part of the Big Family of Indic Dharmic Religion. Such interpretation is extremely disliked by many Buddhist friends that I know and also the Sikhs.

WOW, now all Muslims are being called Taliban in India.

And this happens right within the great lok sabha.

What a shame.

I am predicting a repeat of Hashimpura and Gujarat type pogrom for the Muslims of India, in due course.

he used taliban word for those people who are involve in riots against India and other communities..

and as you said " now all Muslims are being called Taliban " so you are accepting that muslims are beind these riots.. so what else you expect from this leader ? to give them gold medal for burning India ?

One needs to look through sentiments. If anyone is to be blamed lets start with our own police and law. If they, the so called protectors of people cannot evoke confidence in the common man, why is everyone just passing them as useless and bashing religion? If they cannot find "the problem makers" why make an entire community the problem? Sure, there are problem creators within that community but its time to cut some slack and start looking at real issues.

Kashmir, Gujarat, Kerala, Assam...

you want more to happen?

Or are you willing to look at the truth?

Because I also had this hope once that it is some elements.... turns out that these "some elements" are really a lot as they rampage in so many different parts of the country.

WTF was in Mumbai then if it is "some elements"?

Why was there no condemnation of the massacre in Assam and instead support of foreign illegals just because of religion?

Do you have an answer, friend?

Till now it has been these 4 states I mentioned; next it could be your hometown.

You want that to happen? Tell me.

Whatever is happening is not good for muslims either. Historically NE people have no history of attacking muslims. most probably things will get worse after 20th August. after going to assam, NE people will not remain silent.

I am sure that with their kind of attitude, the Military would prefer someone like them in power for their decisive, patriotic and selfless attitude than these losers who support foreign aggressors against own countrymen.

As such UPA has reduced BSF into a toothless dodo after they banned them from shooting illegals.

That is why the Great Hindu Army of India, produce and launch Col Prohits for the pious job of killing all non-dharmic entities in India.

Col Prohit has openly accepted and said that he was instructed by his superiors in the Hindu Indian Army Military Intelligence, and that they knew everything.

What shame indeed.

Whatever is happening is not good for muslims either. Historically NE people have no history of attacking muslims. most probably things will get worse after 20th August. after going to assam, NE people will not remain silent.

Why should they? They have every right to defend their land from external aggression and I will blame GoI if it happens and the mess that follows.

That is why the Great Hindu Army of India, produce and launch Col Prohits for the pious job of killing all non-dharmic entities in India.

Col Prohit has openly accepted and said that he was instructed by his superiors in the Hindu Indian Army Military Intelligence, and that they knew everything.

What shame indeed.

You should read this also:

NIA sweats, 1st case against saffron terror flounders - Times Of India

What shame indeed.

Keep that attitude of yours and they will come for you too.

Enough of this nonsense.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom