What's new

North Eastern students prepared to leave Karnataka

In gujrat riots hundreds of muslims were killed bu hindu extremists but i am not blaming any hindu..................

btw most of my friends are hindus nothing more & i loves them.

Now you are mixing the things. Gujrat was riot, not vandalism. Riots are not new in India. I was eye witness of Bhagalpur riot. more over Gujrat riots was not happened coz some alien killed Hindus in America.

We must not discuss Guj riots here.

Mumbai: Muslims shown there strength by Kicking Amar Jawan Jyoti (The remembrance of 1857 revolt), By Molesting lady police , By snatching guns from Lady police.

Pune: Muslims shows there anger for Assamese and Love for Ileegal Muslims by beating North East students.

Karnataka: Muslims shown there allegence with Illegeal Bangladeshi at several place.

Jharkhand: Muslims shown there love for Illegal Bangladeshi and Illegal Burmese while showing hate for Indians.

Police/Administration: Police commissionar Mr Patnaik threat DCP Ravindra when he captured one Muslim. So police and Govt are against Indians. They are with Muslims. The person who kicked Amar jawan jyoti is roaming free in Muslim area (Faras road Mumbai) Police is not capturing him...

You want more reason????
But they can't even dream to touch NE people in Gujarat.....all thanks to Narendra Modi.......dude we realy need Narendra Modi as our Next PM or atleast as Home Minister its only he who can Tam these naughty elements....

Now you are mixing the things. Gujrat was riot, not vandalism. Riots are not new in India. I was eye witness of Bhagalpur riot. more over Gujrat riots was not happened coz some alien killed Hindus in America.

We must not discuss Guj riots here.

And plz don't blame whole Indian muslim community.

It will be good for you as well.

I want to ask you something:

Do you think of fellow Indians as fools?

Dude, one can easily distinguish between Burma, Assam, Mumbai and other places. What happened in Assam is reality.

Accept it.

Propaganda and Lies are Tool of Terrorism, It is used by Jihadis from America to India. I don't know Indians are fool or not, But who are attacking NE brothers are fool and who participating hooliganism in Ranchi,Hyderabad,Mumbai,Karnataka etc are definitely inspired by these propaganda"

Everyday everywhere a few people get beaten, one or two get killed, North-easterners are no exception. Internet hindus are just making mountain out of a mole-hill.

Christianity is good man.....Why are you against them? This will only force them to the Muslim side moron? If you are yapping about conversion well pass strict converison laws....in fact only Pente's, Baptists, CSI, and Marthothoma engage in active conversions. Some folks convert on their own. They are also heavily funded by Vatican and Right wing Christian groups found in the West. Parts of the NEFA are 100% Christian.....Know who your real enemies are dick

Yeah his post was insensitive but I would really like to see Christians practice their faith freely under Islamic rule. If Kerala was Islamic I don't think your folks would even survived up to now.

Khali dimaag saitan ka ghar :D

Do you think its not a possible scenario. It happened once and can happen again.

Everyday everywhere a few people get beaten, one or two get killed, North-easterners are no exception. Internet hindus are just making mountain out of a mole-hill.

Then why you people are crying hoarse when BSF shoots BD pole vaulters after all quite a few Bangladeshis die in other ways also everyday in BD.

418950_10150975579761548_388647171_n.jpg

Mole Hill???

Hundreds of people from the Northeast have returned home. Eleven youth from Assam’s Dhemaji district who returned from Kerala said they were subjected to threats by members of an Islamic organisation. Same kerla where Muslims cut hand of a christian Professor.

In Hyderabad, seven Assamese youth said they were threatened by Muslim youth and asked to leave the state before Ramzan. Same Hyderabad where in some locality Police are afraid to get in, many police were killed when they went to nabb criminals there.

10 people from Northeastern states, most of them students, have been beaten up in separate incidents in the last three days in Kondhwa and Pune Camp areas of the city, police said today. Pune Police, Police of Sonia Gandhi (Muslim loving party's chief) said that.

Imphal, August 11, 2012: In an impact of the ongoing communal riots in neighboring Assam, some of the Manipuri people, mainly students were attacked by unidentified miscreants in Maharashtra's Pune.

Of course Its "hindus are just making mountain out of a mole-hill"

Exactly, these dummies think so highly of themselves....time to kick them out or slaughter them

Christianity is good man.....Why are you against them? This will only force them to the Muslim side moron? If you are yapping about conversion well pass strict converison laws....in fact only Pente's, Baptists, CSI, and Marthothoma engage in active conversions. Some folks convert on their own. They are also heavily funded by Vatican and Right wing Christian groups found in the West. Parts of the NEFA are 100% Christian.....Know who your real enemies are dick

Islam and Christianity are not native 2 India at first place. Kudanklam nuclear protest funded by US and Indian christians(church) executed anti-Indian activities for more than 9 months it just an example. So both people from that religion are threat to India .

Do you think its not a possible scenario. It happened once and can happen again.

yes,it was possible......everything was possible but i never thinked about it and i will never think this even in future.

I only believes in unity............that's why people call "unity is strength".

Back
Top Bottom