What's new

North Eastern students prepared to leave Karnataka

Good Question. Let me tell you why civilized society like Hindu souciety don't do such kind of vandalism...

We respect our elders Our parent will not allow to do vandalism. You ask 1000 Hindus to gather for some protest, hardly 100 will come. rest of all will stopped by there parent. Most of Teenage Hindus are busy in preparing for ENgineering and medical seats. Those who are graduated are busy in job or searching job....

This is the reason why Hindu don't react...

Hindus react only when its too much.. when it is unbearable.. when it is un-tolerable.

And that is the problem...thats when it becomes too late....50 yrs too late.

there was a illegal immigration into India.

there is nobody but only govt is supporting them for vote bank.......And all blamed to Indian muslims.

Many members here think that Indian muslims are supporting Illegal immigrants but Indian muslims are not supporting any illegal immigration..

Where is the opposition voice??

If something like this happen, every one will ask....

And this is not fake snaps, these are real pictures ...

He was the first policeman to be assaulted by the unruly mob. Darekar was trying to pacify the crowd, when he was thrashed with a hockey stick. Though he was bleeding profusely, the hoodlums continued to flog him and also took away his service pistol with 10 cartridges.
Mumbai_cop_Hanumant_Darekar_295.jpg

"I was with three other female colleagues, when suddenly the mob turned violent and we could see protestors heading towards us. A senior official instructed us to get inside the Riot Control Police (RCP) vehicle nearby, and we locked ourselves in. The demonstrators started hitting the vehicle from all directions.
Mumbai_cop_Tejashree_Athwale_295.jpg

"I saw the angry mob pelting stones and damaging public property. The rioters even threw rocks at our van and tried to set it on fire. They entered the vehicle and dragged us out on the road and started thrashing us

Mumbai_cop_Zakir_Shaikh_295.jpg

download-14-e1344753760477.jpg

In gujrat riots hundreds of muslims were killed bu hindu extremists but i am not blaming any hindu..................

btw most of my friends are hindus nothing more & i loves them.

Someone circulated a Doctored MMS clips of violence in MYANMAR and Assam and muslims went mad...this people mixed up myanmar and assam...i bet this people don't even know where myanmar

there is nobody but only govt is supporting them for vote bank.......And all blamed to Indian muslims.

Many members here think that Indian muslims are supporting Illegal immigrants but Indian muslims are not supporting any illegal immigration..
You know nothing.. If indian muslims are not supporting illegal bangladeshis then what the hell hs happnd in mumbai, karnataka. Indian muslims hv got the opportunity to bring their majority in assam. Thats why (indian muslims) they are supporting illegal muslims. They are against indian policies, they blame everything on hindus. But now in this matter they hv got a chance to fight against us!

You know nothing.. If indian muslims are not supporting illegal bangladeshis then what the hell hs happnd in mumbai, karnataka. Indian muslims hv got the opportunity to bring their majority in assam. Thats why (indian muslims) they are supporting illegal muslims. They are against indian policies, they blame everything on hindus. But now in this matter they hv got a chance to fight against us!

Nothing serious will happen................

NE Indians does not need to fear that's what i think but rumours are rumours.

Brother, I don't think that we should shun off everything as rumours. What happened in Assam was big enough evidence.

I think now things have gone beyond the "Aal izz Well" imagination.

Someone circulated a Doctored MMS clips of violence in MYANMAR and Assam and muslims went mad...this people mixed up myanmar and assam...i bet this people don't even know where myanmar
yeah u r right i hv seen the vedio.

I dont think the common Indian muslims supports this but in Hyderbad, muslim MPs are supporting the illegals. What about the riot sin Mumbai. What about those who raise the **** flag?

I want to ask you something:

Do you think of fellow Indians as fools?

Dude, one can easily distinguish between Burma, Assam, Mumbai and other places. What happened in Assam is reality.

Accept it.

Brother, I don't think that we should shun off everything as rumours. What happened in Assam was big enough evidence.

I think now things have gone beyond the "Aal izz Well" imagination.

Assam Incident was a real shame...........we can just hope for Good.

INSHAALLAH everything will be good as soon as possible........but let's not loose hopes.

Whoever touching my NE brothers & sisters will be rotten in hell.

I dont think the common Indian muslims supports this but in Hyderbad, muslim MPs are supporting the illegals. What about the riot sin Mumbai. What about those who raise the **** flag?

I don't know what the heck is their problem in Hyderabad.

Serious case of identity crisis.

Assam Incident was a real shame...........we can just hope for Good.

INSHAALLAH everything will be good as soon as possible........but let's not loose hopes.

Whoever touching my NE brothers & sisters will be rotten in hell.

Not good enough for me....Good Muslims need to voice their outrage against the bad apples.....Indians need to see this.....the onus is on you guys

In gujrat riots hundreds of muslims were killed bu hindu extremists but i am not blaming any hindu..................

btw most of my friends are hindus nothing more & i loves them.

Good for you otherwise every Hindus can also blame every Muslims for their role in Godhra & the subsequent terror incidents justified in the name of Gujurat Riots.

Back
Top Bottom