What's new

North Eastern students prepared to leave Karnataka

Wonder why they should expel muslims from NE now..... they have reasons, It time now Muslims should be send to PAK /Bangladesh where they show their wild nature , India is only for humans

hmmm... should be expelled from secular democratic Indian, the world leader in democracy and human rights!!

Then why you people are crying hoarse when BSF shoots BD pole vaulters after all quite a few Bangladeshis die in other ways also everyday in BD.

BSF killing Bangladeshis is a regular event, but a few among a thousand people beaten all over India by unidentified assailants on various clashes doesn't prove a point just because they happen to be north-easterners.

BJP to protect Notheast people: Sushma Swaraj
New Delhi, Aug 16 (IBNS): With a rumour that people from Northeast region in Karnataka could be attacked sparking an exodus, senior Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)leader Sushma Swaraj on Thursday assuredthat the party will take every possible step to protect them.
"We would like to assure our brothers and sisters from North East that every single member of the BJP and ABVP (Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad) is there to protect you. We request you not to leave your state out of panic or fear," Swaraj tweeted.
"Pl do not leave your state out of panic or fear," she said.
The Leader of the Opposition in Lok Sabha said she had given a notice in the Parliament to discuss the issue.
"I gave a notice in Lok Sabha for suspension of Question Hour to discuss the attacks on our people from North East particularly the students. This could not be taken up because the House was adjourned due to sad demise of Shri Vilasrao Deshmukh," Swaraj said.
She said Prime Minister Manmohan Singh should have spoken to Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy and Maharashtra CM Prithviraj Chavan on the attacks.
"The news reports suggest that attacks have taken place in Pune and Hyderabad. Prime Minister spoke to Chief Minister Karnataka. He should have spoken to Chief Ministers of Andhra Pradesh and Maharashtra as well," she posted on Twitter.
Swaraj said: "Chief Minister Karnataka (Jagdish Shettar) had taken all precautionary steps to prevent such incidents. Home Minister (R Ashoka) went to the Railway Station and addressed from the Public address systems requesting people from North East not to leave and the State Government will ensure their safety and well being.
"We hope Andhra and Maharashtra will also ensure the protection of people from North East (NE)."
Meanwhile, the Karnataka government andthe Centre have said that all people and students from the Northeast region are safe in the state.
Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde said in New Delhi on Thursday that he spoke to the Karnataka government and was assured that there was no incident of attack on Northeast people.
"We are taking all steps and if anyone spreads rumour there would be strong action taken," he said.
According to reports, the Prime Minister and Shinde also called Shettar and asked him to ensure the safety of the Northeast students in the state after the Assam violence between the tribal Bodos and Muslim settlers sparked fears of a backlash on NE people spread across the nation.
In the special trains that left for Assam on Aug 15 from Bangalore there was a mad rush of NE students.
However, Karnataka Home Minister R Ashoka urged the NE students to not leave and assured them of all safety. He himself visited the railway station and urged the NE passengers to not leave just because of rumors of possible attacks.
Bangalore, which is a hub of IT companies and academic institutions, is a place full of NE students and youngsters.
Meanwhile, Union Home Secretary R K Singh also dispelled the rumors of attack on NE people.
"They were just rumours. Some people are spreading rumours. There has been no incident," said Singh.
At least 77 people were killed in the Assam violence since July and countless were rendered homeless and sheltered in relief camps.
BJP to protect Notheast people: Sushma

BSF killing Bangladeshis is a regular event, but a few among a thousand people beaten all over India by unidentified assailants on various clashes doesn't prove a point just because they happen to be north-easterners.

as said, because of some fags in community innocents also have to suffer, why don't you control these people of your own community. Killing is indeed the worst action. and Do not try to justify
this

Being a Syrian Christian from Kerala ..........What the f*uck do you think i will do for my Existence............I will try to Practice what Christ taught.............But if you want to Kill us.................Then ............By the By BODOS are not Christians fighting for independent Assam................

If You cant tolerate this why the f*uck don't you leave this country........Today you want Minorities to be Secondary Class citizens...........Tomorrow it will be SC, ST

the problem is in India and world there is one financially weak, little educated, have aims to cover earth with green flag by changing the demography of a country such kind of community which itself comes out of a community. The rich among them gives damn about it. These lower class community will not think of inventions, discoveries, literature, adventure. They will only think of riots, politics, etc etc. Because they are frustrated

Wonder why they should expel muslims from NE now..... they have reasons, It time now Muslims should be send to PAK /Bangladesh where they show their wild nature , India is only for humans

really, India for human...lol
India for creature who looks very close to human!!

Being a Syrian Christian from Kerala ..........What the f*uck do you think i will do for my Existence............I will try to Practice what Christ taught.............But if you want to Kill us.................Then ............By the By BODOS are not Christians fighting for independent Assam................

If You cant tolerate this why the f*uck don't you leave this country........Today you want Minorities to be Secondary Class citizens...........Tomorrow it will be SC, ST

ever heard about NDFB (National Democratic Front of Bodoland ) ,it is a Christian terror group

You dont know how numbers can be manipulated in india ?? ;)
so dont try to create mess more..i m glad that ppl are realizing slowly how much peaceful a certain community in india is ;)
They will get their teeth fixed at certain time :D

any community can be peaceful if they get preferential treatments, switch place with a muslim in India and i will see how peacefull you are....

oh by the way till two days ago i was reading fake articles after articles on condition of 2000 hindus in Pakistan, funny how quickly things change...Enjoy the fame...lmao

ever heard about NDFB (National Democratic Front of Bodoland ) ,it is a Christian terror group

Thank you for your enlightenment.............. but 99 % of Bodos are Tribal Hindus

Mallanu keddnuthu toopartthe.................

Back
Top Bottom