What's new

North East Asian Union? Exploring the potential of an NEA integration

Bro, I dont attack any one here, I just tell them what will happen. Do any Cnese angry wt our prediction abt their RMB? No, not any more cos they realize that RMB falling to half is feasible.

TPP come out in 2018 is also feasible and 90% it will come our and let US have the right to suck JP dry.

So, I attack at no one, Vnese simply just let Cnese,JPese and other pple understand that an NEAU is just a wet dream, dont waste time for it as long as JP still under US capitalist's control :)

Please stop quoting me now. Your repetitive posts are now beginning to vex me.

Oki oki, I hope pple here realize that they r wasting time for NEAU.

Time to thing abt some thing that may happen, dont keep thinking abt some wet dreams that will not come true at least in 10 years.

TPP come out in 2018 is also feasible and 90% it will come our and let US have the right to suck JP dry.
Oki oki, I hope pple here realize that they r wasting time for NEAU.

Time to thing abt some thing that may happen, dont keep thinking abt some wet dream that will come true at least in 10 years.

No, it is YOUR obstructionism that is pointless. You are a perfect agent of Western imperialism, my friend. Long shall i pray for the fortunes of your country, Viet Nam. Let it be filled with fortune for 10,000 years. :)

See you around Mr. NDD Jr. :)

No, it is YOUR obstructionism that is pointless. You are a perfect agent of Western imperialism, my friend. Long shall i pray for the fortunes of your country, Viet Nam. Let it be filled with fortune for 10,000 years. :)

See you around Mr. NDD Jr. :)
Wow, I help pple, help Cnese to realize that NEAU is just a wet dream, so now, I become a dream buster ?? :laugh:

U know,VNese always say that:" we dont fear the enemy that as strong as tiger, we only fear that our comrade is as stupid as a cow".

We dont feel fear if we face wt mighty enemy like USA, we only fear that our comrade Cnese may do some idiot things like destroying communist bloc before 1990 cos The only winner is USA.

Thats why, we have to explain to Cnese what will happen, and how to avoid trouble.

Bro,

Yes, absolutely that is a wonderful exemplification of the Region's (NEA) fiscal goals. I should also say that the region (NEA) is also leading in global patent applications , indicating immense ideation and proven entrepreneurial-ism amongst East Asian Nations.

150911-top-patent-applications-2013.png

Notice China's, Japan's and Korea's application here. Look at the rest of the 'competitors', lol. Besides America, really, the West and Central, South Asia, respectively, are so far behind........

My sweet, don't you know Japan is vested in another process, which will be more useful to us:

44444443.jpg

PAP20151030097301003.jpg

Northeast Asia Diplomacy: A Trilateral Way Forward? | The Diplomat

China-Japan-South Korea Hold FTA Talks Despite Political Tension | The Diplomat
neau is a big talk, and will be the pain on @ss to somebody. the bottom line is, one more war between neau countries, aka, j-k-c, should be avoided for god's sake. neau is not realistic at this moment, but some non-sensitive unifications can be achieved. j-k-c fta is one, another one is the patent system for example. u can see jkc create most number of patents in the world, but as a patent applicant, u have to file ur patent 3 times, spend 3x money to file and keep ur patents. if there is a unification in patent system in jkc, it is great to promote creativity.

Last edited:
neau is a big talk, and will be the pain on @ss to somebody. the bottom line is, one more war between neau countries, aka, j-k-c, should be avoided for god's sake. neau is not realistic at this moment, but some non-sensitive unifications can be achieved. j-k-c fta is one, another one is the patent system for example. u can see jkc create most number of patents in the world, but as a patent applicant, u have to file ur patent 3 times, spend 3x money to file and keep ur patents. if there is a unification in patent system in jkc, it is great to promote creativity.

NEAU is a good organization to promote communication and also can be used prevent war within NEA countries, nowadays these three countries are suspicious each other and show distrust because they're just so f' king retards, they simply can't communicate effectively or try to understand each other, and all these three are at the mercy of US.

I dare to say that NEAU will revolutionized the North East Asia foreign affaire with just a minimum effort:

step1 : get 3 nations agree to create NEAU office in each nation (no need to set rules for now)
step2: ask only one Chinese, one Japanese and one Korean diplomats to be present in this organization
step 3: sit there and do nothing, don't need to say a single word or do some other activities such playing Ping Pong..

And you will be surprise to see the result, the world will turn attention to it and people want to know what NEAU is up to, Americans will be at their worst nightmare, they will be very suspicious if NEAU is plotting against them, they will sent spies and diplomats to this organization and try to convince to have an Observer status as how they beg to get into SCO but got denied. Others Asian nations will want to take part of this organization...it will become a game changer in Asia.

...and step 4, when three parties are comfortable to talk seriously then we can start to lay down the foundation of this NEAU such rules, principles, objective....and make it as sophisticate as EU.

Last edited:
. Others Asian nations will want to take part of this organization...it will become a game changer in Asia.

...and step 4, when three parties are comfortable to talk seriously then we can start to lay down the foundation of this NEAU such rules, principles, objective....and make it as sophisticate as EU.
Other nations dont waste time for the wet dream that wont happen in at least 10 years.

I bet my 1 cent that Vietnam will be the first country requesting the membership adhesion :rofl:
Yeah,maybe, and we may do same thing when VN join the CN-PH join venture to explore SCS(east VN sea) in 2005....and we happy to see the plan went busted :laugh:

Merely from the reactions of you guys, I would say we are on the right direction. You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to know that.
So, when NEAU come out ?? 20 years, 30 years...100 years ??

...And why Kim's family can not unify S.K but let SK fall into CN's hands ??

So, when NEAU come out ?? 20 years, 30 years...100 years ??
Kim's family is one of the obstacles for this, so maybe another 20 years before talking about other integration besides economy.

Without the consent of the other 4 parties out of 6 parties talks, Koran can not be unified either by North or South. To make China and Japan all agree on this, NEAU is the only framework that both counties would not see treat to themselves in the future.

日本都半截身子入土了,还在做如此不切实际之幻想。

Back
Top Bottom