What's new

North East Asian Union? Exploring the potential of an NEA integration

believe it or not, I am a supporter of an East Asian Union.

years ago, I once created a thread for it, with the first step creating a union of Japan-Vietnam, second step Japan-Vietnam-Taiwan and received a lot of rediculous comments and insults. in short, we are too poor, hence disqualified to talk of it. actually when I think of such union, I am thinking of security as primary, a region of peace and stability. monetary comes secondary. but for many chinese, money apparently comes at first. a union bases on trust, not on money and other things. it can´t function if you think making a union is like how to get most money out of it.

A Vision: Union of Japan and Vietnam

I said VN joining a CN led union is unrealistic. I did not say "impossible!".

You are a smart Vietnamese Patriot. Good to have you here. :)

:tup::tup:

Correction:

1, Germany is the largest economy in the European Union
2, Russia still is a preeminent power in Eastern Europe, and Eurasia
3, Japan is the 3rd largest economy in the world

You act and talk as if change in political philosophies espoused by government means civilization extinguishment.

You need to broaden your understanding instead of the uber simplistic and imbecilic.

:-)

ps. please get me some pho dac biet and i will like you again. ;)
Things are going correctly as what we predict, RMB is falling, TPP will come out within 02-3 years, US will suck JP economy dry...etc

So, who need to boarden the understanding here ??? Its Mr.Ah Q from CN,JP who try to deny the truth :cool:

You will understand that deep Japanese psyche actually reviles the West. Japan adopts some concepts from the West, but we always apply it according to the Japanese context, and it never truly transforms Japanese society that the West thinks it is. Modern history shows that Japan , even after she industrialized, was always treated as 2nd citizen by Western peers. Politically speaking i refer to one major landmark decision that illustrates this western aversion of the threat of the 'Yellow Oriental' that they referred to Japan.

Read about the Washington Naval Treaty and their decision of a 5:5:3 with Japan being the 3. While it was indeed limiting her expansion ambitions, it was more so a matter of national face. The Japanese Navy, increasingly controlled by the militaristic Fleet Faction, felt deeply offended that Japan was not viewed as being equals with other world powers such as United States and Britain. The treaty limited Japan to 315,000 in total tonnage of naval strength when the US and Britain were each given a limit of 525,000. The reasons were that the US had to protect two extended coastlines, and Britain had colonial responsibilities world-wide. Japan refused such reasoning, and refused to be treated as a second-rate power.

Washington Naval Treaty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyways, despite this 'restriction', Japan did not abide by this stupid treaty. Which was actually a tool to minimize and restrict Japan , but not the Western powers.

In fact, Japan presented this refusal to abide by the Treaty:
800px-Japanese_denonciation_of_the_Washington_Treaty_29_December_1934.jpg

I see. Shinzo Abe is just putting a deliberate public appearance of being anti-China. And Mrs. Abe visited the Yasukuni Shrine late last year just to deceive the Americans. I gotcha...

Things are going correctly as what we predict, RMB is falling, TPP will come out within 02-3 years, US will suck JP economy dry...etc

So, who need to boarden the understanding here ??? Its Ah Q CN,JP who try to deny the truth :cool:

China's economy is now at $12.2 Trillion (nominal) , and growing at 6.9 % - 7.0%. Each year they add another $840 Billion to their economy. Or to put it to perspective for you, they literally add 4 Vietnam per year to their economy.

This is not being 'Ah Q', but being realistic.

I see. Shinzo Abe is just putting a deliberate public appearance of being anti-China. And Mrs. Abe visited the Yasukuni Shrine late last year just to deceive the Americans. I gotcha...

Good! Now you are able to see through the veil of secrecy.

As I have said before both China and Japan complement each other; we work by using each other's Ki (Chi). This is the way it has always been. This is how it shall always be.

I know. I know.
CN , JP , EU will decline and Viet will be No2 or even No1 .
Now you should shut up and start to work for this goal.
We has been fighting,working so hard for this goal, experientes so many bloody wars, sanctions, thats why VN is the only true independent nation in East and S.E Asia while CN still be splitted to half (CN-TW) and JP is under US control.

Do I want to see the unification of NEAU ?? Yes, of course, bcs it means US will be kick out of East Asia, so its easier for VN to unify sub Mekong region....but NEAU is just a wet dream and will not happen in 10 years, so we wont waste time for NEAU.

China's economy is now at $12.2 Trillion (nominal) , and growing at 6.9 % - 7.0%. Each year they add another $840 Billion to their economy. Or to put it to perspective for you, they literally add 4 Vietnam per year to their economy.

This is not being 'Ah Q', but being realistic.

Okay, then what will u say when RMB fall to half in 2024, six years after TPP ratiffied in 2018 ??

You Viets can not understand it on a large scale ??Oh, at least we predicted correctly the fall of RMB and explain it on DPF in Jan, 2015 when no Cnese could realize that.

And how can Cnese continue to raise when TPP will make your RMB fall to half in 2024 ??Ah , the only thing will raise in CN is the number of Jobless pple :laugh:
The fallen currency maybe one of the indicator of how the economy is faring, but it will be too naive to equate the two,not considering other factors.

Take Aussie dollars as an example, just few years ago one Aussie dollar was worth more than US1.12, now it sunk to around 67 cents, a whopping 40% drop, yet Aussie economy and normal people's life were hardly changed by this simple factor of currency depreciation.

Time will tell whether the TPP can really work in your favor for your country.

Nope , he will talk TPP shit over and over again.
JP is also a TPP.nation, and she just signed the deal.

How can CN talk abt NEAU without TPP ?? Are u Ah Q, who try to use " spiritual victory" to deny the real life ???

We has been fighting,working so hard for this goal, experientes so many bloody wars, sanctions, thats why VN is the only true independent nation in East and S.E Asia while CN still be splitted to half (CN-TW) and JP is under US control.

Do I want to see the unification of NEAU ?? Yes, of course, bcs it means US will be kick out of East Asia, so its easier for VN to unify sub Mekong region....but NEAU is just a wet dream and will not happen in 10 years, so we wont waste time for NEAU.

Okay, then what will u say when RMB fall to half in 2024, six years after TPP ratiffied in 2018 ??
Not hard enough.
10 years is just a blink of eye for a country. And it is enough to make great differences .
We Chinese just used 10 years to become no 2 . Remember ?

See ? Your scale is not large enough. You do not even have enough patience .

Japan WILL NOT allow the RMB to rout since any negative consequence to China DIRECTLY resonates in Japan. In other words, Japan will issues loans and do whatever it can to help calm speculations. Only the United States + West wish the rout of the RMB, which will not only affect China, but also Japan significantly. More so Japan than even South Korea.

Anyways, as for the TPP. It will not be ratified; I doubt a democrat will win in 2016. And Republicans have already vowed to destroy the treaty that Obama was so fond of. Secondly the TPP must be approved by all legislative bodies by all member states. The fact that it has not even been approved in the Japanese Diet is testimony.

I am in the position of thinking that sees that Abe used the 'TPP' as a way to appease America, for Japan's revisions to the constitution and eventual erosion of dependency on US military forces in Japan. In fact its actually smart move of Abe since by playing to the tune of American economic collaobration through the TPP, Japan received American 'support' to go on with ammendments to the article 9 in our constitution, removal of the US-imposed military bans that Japan had been forced to adopt (a post-war policy that Washington included in our constitution) , further removal of the US military base in Okinawa and the talks of eventual transfer of some 8,000 US personnel from Japan to Guam. Next, is the more proactive commitment of Japan's SDF to our own national defense than on dependency on US 7th Fleet. This means more US naval assets must be removed from Japan and re-directed to either Guam, Wake, Tinian or Hawaii.

LOL.

How can CN talk abt NEAU without TPP ?? Are u Ah Q, who try to use " spiritual victory" to deny the real life ???

Japan only agreed to TPP by principle. We have not ratified it nor has the TPP even been sent to the Diet. And most likely it will never manifest.

We have used the TPP as a 'bargain' tool to further erode American security dependency. Abe is smart. Abe is wise. :)

We do not talk about NEAU.
We have kept trying to make NEAU in the field of economy.

The fallen currency maybe one of the indicator of how the economy is faring, but it will be too naive to equate the two,not considering other factors.

Take Aussie dollars as an example, just few years ago one Aussie dollar was worth more than US1.12, now it sunk to around 67 cents, a whopping 40% drop, yet Aussie economy and normal people's life were hardly changed by this simple factor of currency depreciation.

Time will tell whether the TPP can really work in your favor for your country.
We dont just predict the fall of RMB alone, we also predict that the fall of RMB to half in 2024 will.lead to the collapse of CN economy in 2028.

And Aussie is just a sub state of US, it has US back up, so the fall of RMB is different wt Aussie.

We dont just predict the fall of RMB alone, we also predict that the fall of RMB to half in 2024 will.lead to the collapse of CN economy in 2028.

And Aussie is just a sub state of US, it has US back up, so the fall of RMB is different wt Aussie.

And pray may i ask how did you make your predictions? And who is this "we" ? Maybe you can enlighten me on how

Japan WILL NOT allow the RMB to rout since any negative consequence to China DIRECTLY resonates in Japan. In other words, Japan will issues loans and do whatever it can to help calm speculations. Only the United States + West wish the rout of the RMB, which will not only affect China, but also Japan significantly. More so Japan than even South Korea.

Anyways, as for the TPP. It will not be ratified; I doubt a democrat will win in 2016. And Republicans have already vowed to destroy the treaty that Obama was so fond of. Secondly the TPP must be approved by all legislative bodies by all member states. The fact that it has not even been approved in the Japanese Diet is testimony.

I am in the position of thinking that sees that Abe used the 'TPP' as a way to appease America, for Japan's revisions to the constitution and eventual erosion of dependency on US military forces in Japan. In fact its actually smart move of Abe since by playing to the tune of American economic collaobration through the TPP, Japan received American 'support' to go on with ammendments to the article 9 in our constitution, removal of the US-imposed military bans that Japan had been forced to adopt (a post-war policy that Washington included in our constitution) , further removal of the US military base in Okinawa and the talks of eventual transfer of some 8,000 US personnel from Japan to Guam. Next, is the more proactive commitment of Japan's SDF to our own national defense than on dependency on US 7th Fleet. This means more US naval assets must be removed from Japan and re-directed to either Guam, Wake, Tinian or Hawaii.

LOL.

Japan only agreed to TPP by principle. We have not ratified it nor has the TPP even been sent to the Diet. And most likely it will never manifest.

We have used the TPP as a 'bargain' tool to further erode American security dependency. Abe is smart. Abe is wise. :)
As Karl Marx said:" The developement of the society is the historical process and No one can change that process" so, 90 % TPP will be ratiffied in 2018 regardless which parties in US win the election cos US capitalist need to suck all wealth from JP, EU etc to survive now.

JP is just sub state of USA, Mr.Abe is just "US yes man", dont put hope on him or any JP leader.

So, I just wanna know what will u say when TPP is ratiffied in 2018, RMB will fall to half in 2024 ??

And pray may i ask how did you make your predictions? And who is this "we" ? Maybe you can enlighten me on how
We have a forum to discuss abt anything, TPP, CN, VN, US. We means Vnese.

Cosi

Considering the fact that China's economy is export oriented, a drop of RMB exchange rate can only be a good stimulator for its economy. If this drop is properly managed so that no erosion in confidence occurs as a result, it is only good news for China, bad news for Vietnam, as you are the direct competitor for the low end of the Chinese made goods.

That is way the US always blamed China for keeping a low exchange rate of RMB.

Cosi

Considering the fact that China's economy is export oriented, a drop of RMB exchange rate can only be a good stimulator for its economy. If this drop is properly managed so that no erosion in confidence occurs as a result, it is only good news for China, bad news for Vietnam, as you are the direct competitor for the low end of the Chinese made goods.

That is way the US always blamed China for keeping a low exchange rate of RMB.
Pls note that we gave the predict in Jan,2015 long before RMB start falling in November,2015.

At Jan,2015, no Cnese thought RMB would fall cos" RMB is one of the most stable currency on the world". So, dont try to find any excuses for RMB fall. U guys simply dont know why it must fall.

Back
Top Bottom