What's new

noon league in open defiance against Pakistan and support of india.

Path-Finder

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1627223349966.png

League jamadar and istanjadar hazir ho jao.

PML-N is another PTM. Let's just ban PML-N and its supporters. Noora scum doesn't belong in Pakistan. All Pakistanis that are not affiliated with PML-N and PPP should scold and harass this bastardized group.

It's incredible how these parties like PPP, PMLN exist

I'm any other country they and their supporters would have been jailed a long time ago

I'm any other country they and their supporters would have been jailed a long time ago

We are not a very patriotic people as we often claim. A very large segment of the society is scum and selfish. Look at the Sindhis as an example. Their fuedal leaders have brought nothing, but death and misery throughout the years. Yet many Sindhis continue to support their fuedal leaders. Sindhi children die due to malnutrition and lack of clean drinking water. Elite Sindhis send their children to Oxford. The same mentality applies to the supporters of PML-N in Punjab. They only care about their neighborhood, street and city. Our people are one dimensional. There is no concept of transparency, facts and honesty. We are individualistic and egoistic. Many elite and rich Pakistanis don't want to pay tax. Many rich elite Pakistanis prefer to stash their wealth abroad. Many rich businessmen like to invest abroad instead of Pakistan. I could go on and on. Not a whole lot of good traits if you ask me.

Last edited:

Pmln india sa or PPP iran sa madad manga ge lanat ha inn dono parties ya apna loota hua paysa bachana ka lya kuch bhe kr sakta hain...

This is not against pakistan this is against establishment that dont want us to make peace with india...we love india and want to give her kashmir back that we took by force

Geo nawaz love you modi jee
PML-N is another PTM. Let's just ban PML-N and its supporters. Noora scum doesn't belong in Pakistan. All Pakistanis that are not affiliated with PML-N and PPP should scold and harass this bastardized group.
I disagree
PTM is about pushtoons that exist both sides of boarder speak same language and belong to same ethnicty and religion

Are you saying central punjab think they are now sikhs and hindus???

This is not against pakistan this is against establishment that dont want us to make peace with india...we love india and want to give her kashmir back that we took by force

I disagree
PTM is about pushtoons that exist both sides of boarder speak same language and belong to same ethnicty and religion

Are you saying central punjab think they are now sikhs and hindus???

Yeah I also want to make peace with US, NATO and Afghanistan. Let's give Afghanistan KPK and US/NATO Balochistan. Peace wins.

Yeah I also want to make with peace with US, NATO and Afghanistan. Let's give Afghanistan KPK and US/NATO Balochistan. Peace wins.
Just saying PMLN is behaving like PTM but whats common between indian punjab and pakistani punjab
The behaviour will make sense if PMLN people just accept hinduvata

you cannot be bloody serious can you? if you are against establishment then you are against Pakistan. Please STOP excusing this behaviour.

Money before people and state seems to be their doctrine.

Back
Top Bottom