What's new

Noon league 5th Generation Politics. Ayaz sadiq first now smear video whats next?

Will Noon League claim that PAF lost F-16 in 27 Feb 19 encounter?

• Total voters
Oh this never ending traitor drama starting from fatimah Jinnah still being carried on... Pakistan is fertile.land to produce so many traitors...good thing first time a Punjabi politican getting taste of it ...pashtoon and baloch are used to it...
People are trying for to catch prices of sugar ,wheat and other commodities while as usual distractions are at place and yes Nawaz is corrupt and zardari too ..criticizing one should not mean justifying other wrongs

Last edited:
these posts to be tagged GHQ not poor people like us :D

No no, they are sleeping --- don't disturb them now.

The whole world knows that the COAS should have given IK the confidence to keep Abhi for a few more days (or at least ONE more day) so India couldn't use this narrative/propaganda line in the future. But we gifted them this opportunity...
not about right or wrong and who has powers.
its about noon league decision to go to any lengths to smear and embarrassing its opponents maybe because the khakis are not giving them what Zubair and Shabaz are demanding in secret meetings.

everything is being done in this war but at expense of Pakistan.
there are legit complaints and valid criticsm on army and ruling party but ots all personal smear fight now.

The number one rule for improvement (whether at an individual, organization or entire State level) is to blame YOURSELF for everything.

As Rumi said: yesterday I was clever, so I was trying to change the world; today I am wise, so I am changing myself.

We have ONLY our own establishment to blame for:
a.) grooming idiotic / incompetent politicians to rule us
b.) tolerating their treason for DECADES
c.) having NO mechanism to truly suppress/eliminate traitors
d.) indulging in extensions and other acts that harm the institution

Are N League and PPP leaders treacherous scumbags? YES! But what about the people who have enabled them, allowed them and tolerated their treason for so long? Are they helpless, innocent angels?

PML-N's leadership mainly consist of pack of thieves/corrupts/traitors. A juicy bone snatched from their jaws, so they won't hesitate to adopt the path of Sheikh Mujib.

Oo Bhai, You have absolute powers. These kind of posts are humiliation to Khakis nothing else. This is not 1999 this is 2020, people have information in their hands. No one is a child, You need to grow up.

Exactly!
Don't say to us PMLN is traitor. You have powers use that powers and ban them permanently. A traitor needs to be "lead" in their head...simple.
If you are not doing that it means you have skeletons too and doesn't find a courage to do that fearing reprisal if missed out....either way you are just a COWARD.

Actually, At the moment, Negotiations going on both officers named by NS asked through intermediators NRO and a way out. NS refusing except a simple resignation from either of two as a token gesture for things to come. After more negotiations, NS include another 3rd resignation/overthrown of PM in confidence building measures.

Its seems "Jab Billi kay Paon jalnay lagain tu wo apnay bachchay paon kay neechay lai laiti hay", the same could happens. Jehangir Tarin is in Pakistan now...Before Peshawar Jalsa things will clears out otherwise Khakis brace themselves for another hard hitting speech from NS and confidential Vdos in that Jalsa...they are so tirelessly struggling to stop....finger Crossed.
Oo cartoon kia sirf tumharay paas video hain? Jo videos kay peo hain unhonay vid nikali tu tumnay kise forum pe b nazar nahi ana

not about right or wrong and who has powers.
its about noon league decision to go to any lengths to smear and embarrassing its opponents maybe because the khakis are not giving them what Zubair and Shabaz are demanding in secret meetings.

As per Rauf Klasra, the most important thing Zubair asked in his meeting with COAS and DG was mere "Neutrality"...is that too much for them? Asma Jehangir rightly describes "their" mental IQ in just one Word.

At 4:15....
That meeting secrets are still an Ace in PMLN pocket, will let it out at proper time.

everything is being done in this war but at expense of Pakistan.
there are legit complaints and valid criticsm on army and ruling party but ots all personal smear fight now.

We just dont have lost Kashmir in this Govt and under the nose of Establishment.
Every friend of Pakistan is turns away from Us, Its a mess "You People" taken Pakistan in hate of just one person and his daughter.......ask you superiors...is it worth it? Are yours Jobs are more important or Pakistan?

Think......... for God Sake Thinks.

Last edited:
As per Rauf Klasra, the most important thing Zubair asked in his meeting with COAS and DG was mere "Neutrality"...is that too much for them? Asma Jehangir rightly describes "their" mental IQ in just one Word.

At 4:15....
That meeting secrets are still an Ace in PMLN pocket, will let it out at proper time.

We just dont have lost Kashmir in this Govt and under the nose of Establishment.
Every friend of Pakistan is turns away from Us, Its a mess "You People" taken Pakistan in hate of just one person and his daughter.......ask you superiors...is it worth it? Are yours Jobs are more important or Pakistan?

Think......... for God Sake Thinks.
you have valid points. you and I are on same side when it comes to commentary on destructive policies by GHQ against democracy

Although Asma was a hypocrite chawal woman full of malice.

my suspicion is only on politicians honesty and their self serving nature which the establishment has exploited

our foreign policy and relations is a failure for many decades regardless who was in power.

my objection is method and intent of noon league which disgraced state more than individuals. it is cheap dirty politics and I cant justify that although I am more on noon league side because PTI promise is a lost cause.

by the way a baloch lawyer friend from Quetta Bar thinks PTI/ IMRAN has spinned some stories and taken some actions fearing that it is being side lined in secret meetings between noon league and army.
apparently the shaking legs and sweating forehead remark was for Quareshi sahib but since it was left vague by design or by chance , the gudar brigade on twitter and shows attributed it to Gen Bajwa.

on side note watch out ppp in gilgit baltistan it seems to be cutting its own deal with GHQ.

you are my fellow Pakistani brother
thanks for engaging

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom