What's new

Non-Pakistani Movies Filmed in Pakistan

Son of Lion
r292141_1250820.jpg

A story about Pukhtoon tribal life, warrior, intra-tribal tensions and a young boys struggle for modern education.

Any more info about this movie? I saw it's trailer a couple of years ago.

pak%20tea%20house%20inside.jpg

large-Pak%20Tea%20House%20in%20the%201960s.jpg

and this is before it got closed...

so nowhere near the ugly place shown in reluctant fundamentalist !

Abe comment karne ke pehle article toh pad - that pic and the article is from 2012, aur doosri baath - the movie is supposedly depicting events post 9/11 which happened 12 years back - your Pak tea house was a ramshackle joint then. Bonus marks to the director to make a similar set in India.

Ab apni Maa ko bhi bula le :lol:

oh jahil aurat ki ulad, kabhi bolnay nay pehle research bhi ker liya kar... tujhay ya teri nasal kay dosro ko kiya pata Pak-tea house kiya hai... tum k thehray jahil or waise hi tumhari galeez jaghen !!

It was closed for a decade.. original one :
2uqzu44.jpg

Punjab univ old campus:

2r2al9l.jpg

ei2w7q.jpg

Badshahi mosque:

20f2lau.jpg

Compare these to the ones shown in the movie..

I haven't seen the movie so no idea what they showed in it. My point was a lot of research does go in a movie into building sets to maintain the authenticity of the locations.

I haven't seen the movie so no idea what they showed in it. My point was a lot of research does go in a movie into building sets to maintain the authenticity of the locations.

Watch the trailer.. hell even cops n vehicles in those movies suck.

It was closed for a decade.. original one :
2uqzu44.jpg

Punjab univ old campus:

2r2al9l.jpg

ei2w7q.jpg

Badshahi mosque:

20f2lau.jpg

Compare these to the ones shown in the movie..

Exactly, similarly some shitt place with shitty faces were shown as Abbotabad in obl movie... that was also quite creepy.

films maybe shot anywhere......but the purpose is the story and scenes revolves around pakistan......doesnt express any other country and their subject....the subject is totally about pakistan affair......

proud to be a pakistani

Back
Top Bottom