What's new

Non-Pakistani Movies Filmed in Pakistan

The helicopter in Rambo is also Pak Army heli.

ironically a large amount of these will be indian movies

"reluctant fundamentalist", though shot in bombay, pretends to be in Lahore.

Movie # 3

A Mighty Heart (2007)

MightyHrt_DVD_3D_SalesView.jpg

Storyline: Mariane Pearl embarks on a frantic search to locate her journalist husband, Daniel, when he goes missing in Pakistan.

IMDB Link for more details: A Mighty Heart (2007) - IMDb

Trailer:

YouTube - A Mighty Heart Trailer

Shot in india.... only few scenes are from Pakistan.. just like the reluctant fundamentalist... etc

Shot in india.... only few scenes are from Pakistan.. just like the reluctant fundamentalist... etc

It is fine if only parts of it were shot in Pakistan. I am not bothered about films shot in India so doesn't really matter to me.

So is the new Diana movie

the old one had scenes from pakistan !

It matters to me.. when they show indians as Pakistanis and dirty places as abbotabad or karachi etc.

yeah it does give a bad taste. the shitload indian places, our are far cleaner and better in shape, especially in reluctant fundamentalist, they fuccked up big time, some dirt place was shown as Pak Tea house.... :pissed:

It matters to me.. when they show indians as Pakistanis and dirty places as abbotabad or karachi etc.

Yeah I understand your feelings but as I said, I was thinking to talk about only the movies "genuinely" shot in Pakistan. The storyline doesn't really matter.

I really liked that movie "East is East" but as they said, due to fear of terrorism it was shot in India so I didn't even bothered about sharing a link of that. They just pretended to be in Pakistan. There are several Hollywood movies which were not shot in Pakistan as they couldn't visit Pakistan due to fear of life. That is a sad story but lets hope for the better future of Pakistan.

Please don't focus about the storyline, if the part of the movie was genuinely shot in Pakistan, it fits the category of this thread and it would be knowledgeable for me as well (in case I haven't covered all the movies already).

yeah it does give a bad taste. the shitload indian places, our are far cleaner and better in shape, especially in reluctant fundamentalist, they fuccked up big time, some dirt place was shown as Pak Tea house.... :pissed:

And even the fake Punjab univ campus looked like crap...

Why don't you do something about it then? What is it that forces them to show a random place in India to be Pakistan? Oh I know its the terrorists freely roaming around and you guys encourage it. get rid of them or please bear with the facts that a dirty bombay slum will be showed as Lahore

And even the fake Punjab univ campus looked like crap...

You do know that a lot of research goes into designing precise locations in hollywood and most shootings of supposedly Pakistani locations in India are done in erected sets to depict the location.

there are alot of other movies being made in Pakistan, but usually dont surface, all foreign... haha !!

wow, never knew that Vertical Limit and Rambo movies were shot in Pakistan..

Back
Top Bottom