What's new

Non-Pakistani Movies Filmed in Pakistan

You do know that a lot of research goes into designing precise locations in hollywood and most shootings of supposedly Pakistani locations in India are done in erected sets to depict the location.

Please dude.. check out the original locations and the ones in those movies...

Why don't you do something about it then? What is it that forces them to show a random place in India to be Pakistan? Oh I know its the terrorists freely roaming around and you guys encourage it. get rid of them or please bear with the facts that a dirty bombay slum will be showed as Lahore

India is cheaper to be at, costs you know :laugh:

You do know that a lot of research goes into designing precise locations in hollywood and most shootings of supposedly Pakistani locations in India are done in erected sets to depict the location.

yawn...thats your inferiority complex about hollywood, nothing else !

Do i have to google n upload pics for everything? why dnt u just google n save me the hassle!

The actual Pak Tea house in Lahore

w4.jpg

Pak tea house shown in reluctant fundamentalist.

the_reluctant_fundamentalist-2.jpg

filmed in India.

India is cheaper to be at, costs you know :laugh:

Cheaper and safer? Yup! I take it any day :) more tourists. a few more years we become more liberal and a bit strong economy with better law enforcement and we will be like Thailand :D

The actual Pak Tea house in Lahore

w4.jpg

Pak tea house shown in reluctant fundamentalist.

the_reluctant_fundamentalist-2.jpg

filmed in India.

movies shot in india depicting a pakistani place are not shot in actual locations but usualy sets are made for that purpose...yeah and your pak tea house comparison proofs that how americans downgrade pakistani society as if its just another syria or libya ....well thats a shame.....by the a normal cafe in delhi mumbai ahmedabad surat chandigarh pune or even jaipur looks btr than the actual pak tea house....i know this as m always der having coffee with my frnds ;) ...

Last edited by a moderator:
ah I knew it an ugly *** indian would come up with it, it was closed for a decade or so... haha

ja apni Maa nu das ja ker hun... :omghaha:

Abe comment karne ke pehle article toh pad - that pic and the article is from 2012, aur doosri baath - the movie is supposedly depicting events post 9/11 which happened 12 years back - your Pak tea house was a ramshackle joint then. Bonus marks to the director to make a similar set in India.

Ab apni Maa ko bhi bula le :lol:

Back
Top Bottom