What's new

Nobel prize for Hasina

TopCat

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Dhaka, June 29 (bdnews24.com)—Awami League MP Akhteruzzaman Babu has proposed that the parliament adopt a resolution urging the Nobel Committee to honour prime minister Sheikh Hasina with the Nobel prize.

"I have been in politics with her for 26 years. I think she should get the Nobel Prize," Babu said as he spoke on the proposed national budget for 2009-10 fiscal year on Monday.

The proposal was greeted with table thumping by the ruling MPs in the House being boycotted by opposition MPs since the start of the budget session.

"Let us adopt a resolution urging to award Nobel prize for Sheikh Hasina and send it (to the Nobel Committee)," Babu said just winding up his speech.

"I have been in politics with her for 26 years. I think she should get the Nobel Prize," Babu said as he spoke on the proposed national budget for 2009-10 fiscal year on Monday.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is the perfect example of Chamchagiri!!:lol:

I just don't know why these idiots do anything else other than spending their time on stupid things.

EDIT:Answer: Because they are Idiots.

Last edited:
Dhaka, June 29 (bdnews24.com)—Awami League MP Akhteruzzaman Babu has proposed that the parliament adopt a resolution urging the Nobel Committee to honour prime minister Sheikh Hasina with the Nobel prize.

The proposal was greeted with table thumping by the ruling MPs in the House being boycotted by opposition MPs since the start of the budget session.

"Let us adopt a resolution urging to award Nobel prize for Sheikh Hasina and send it (to the Nobel Committee)," Babu said just winding up his speech.

Phew.. and i thought only indian politician's were dumb!!!

What can i say bout this....lolz.....this is insane......i agree with leo,this is chamchagiri at its best!!!......

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is the perfect example of Chamchagiri!!:lol:

I just don't know why these idiots do anything else other than spending their time on stupid things.

Funniest crap ever Heard............:::::lol:::rofl::rofl:

This moran should commit sucide for being an extra chamcha....:lol:

Last edited:
I have been in politics with her for 26 years. I think she should get the Nobel Prize,

Now that is a solid reason to give away that Nobel prize. This dude has been around for 26 years....So why shouldn't Hasina get at least a Nobel? :pop:

Hey, Hasina has the highest number of doctorate degree in her disposal. Its not only BD chamcha politicians are dumb but those who gave those to her.

Qouted by PeacefulIndian:
Now that is a solid reason to give away that Nobel prize. This dude has been around for 26 years....So why shouldn't Hasina get at least a Nobel?

yes, Hasina deserves Nobel prize, in fact, because she has been tolerating this dude for 26 years. And haven't shown any violation against him for being with her for 26 years, so, logically, a Nobel Prize for peace for her.

Easy decision for the committee this year.

Khirad ka naam junooN rakh dia junooN ka khirad
joo chahay aap ka husn e karishma saz karay

There is a state in India called tamilnadu and MKis the cheifminister. his academic qualification is Matriculation and he is Dr. M karunanidhi so going by this analogy haseena for nobel is not very bad.

PS : Even J Jayalalitha is also Dr J Jayalalitha

why politician in our region are so dumb and crupt. if noble prize is to given on the basis of max political career than there must be thousands of nobles prizes in sub-continent and to be honest first in the queu should be manmohan singh

i was reading a news yesterday in "times of india" that chief minister of uterperdesh, mayawatti buidling her and her party members statues by spending 1200 crors. why dont you spend money on poor people

Nobel committee has to create a new category for prize; that is Nobel prize for stooges. Only then she can have luck.

Alternatively perhaps, Hasina for "bharat ratna" award for being such a dedicated servent of india.

This is utterly hilarious. In fact it was the Indians that got it into her head that she could get a Nobel Prize if she agreed to the Gages Water Treaty and the CHT Peace Accord. She will probably get the Prize for Peace this time for keeping her cool and not cuttings Moin's balls off.

This is utterly hilarious. In fact it was the Indians that got it into her head that she could get a Nobel Prize if she agreed to the Gages Water Treaty and the CHT Peace Accord.

Yeah i could totally see that happening. We Indians after all have total control over the nobel committee.

Last edited:
yes, Hasina deserves Nobel prize, in fact, because she has been tolerating this dude for 26 years. And haven't shown any violation against him for being with her for 26 years, so, logically, a Nobel Prize for peace for her.

Easy decision for the committee this year.

lol thats funny

Back
Top Bottom