What's new

No vaccine no travel to pakistan?

Even vaccinated peiple get covid19 so please cut the crap. People who are scared of covd should vaccinated. Don't fkrce it on others
Let’s make a rule that unvaccinated people don’t get priority access to ICUs if they end up contracting Covid.

Last edited:
Let’s make a rule that unvaccinated people don’t get priority access to ICUs if they end up contracting Covid.

In Israel it's the vaccinated that are ending up in ICU.

In Israel it's the vaccinated that are ending up in ICU.
What’s the % of vaccinated going to ICU vs Unvaccinated going to the ICU?
Around half of the country's 600 patients presently hospitalized with severe illness have received two doses of the Pfizer Inc (PFE.N) shot, a rare occurrence out of 5.4 million fully vaccinated people.

The majority of these patients received two vaccine doses at least five months ago, are over the age of 60 and also have chronic illnesses known to exacerbate a coronavirus infection. They range from diabetes to heart disease and lung ailments, as well as cancers and inflammatory diseases that are treated with immune-system suppressing drugs.

A 0.005555555555556% chance

Why should your personal right trample on the health and safety of the community?
wat a dick of reply
if community is vaccinated then they have no fcuking worries they are immune even if i am not vaccinated. Plus my brother was refused vaccination due to allergic reaction, not that i believe he would have taken it a anyway.

No, let us not agree to any such rule that would be in direct contravention to the "duty of care" requirement that the Hippocratic Oath obliges doctors to adhere to.

The demand for such a rule is being pushed by sold-out western politicians and is of course being cheer-led by an army of vaxx-enforcement presstitutes. The fact that you are seriously suggesting this here speaks volumes about your obedience and subservience to their cause.

Here's a report on how genuine doctors feel about it:

As a doctor, here’s my message to anyone who thinks it’s OK to deny medical treatment to those unvaccinated against Covid

What’s the % of vaccinated going to ICU vs Unvaccinated going to the ICU?

Around half of the country's 600 patients presently hospitalized with severe illness have received two doses of the Pfizer Inc (PFE.N) shot, a rare occurrence out of 5.4 million fully vaccinated people.

The majority of these patients received two vaccine doses at least five months ago, are over the age of 60 and also have chronic illnesses known to exacerbate a coronavirus infection. They range from diabetes to heart disease and lung ailments, as well as cancers and inflammatory diseases that are treated with immune-system suppressing drugs.

A 0.005555555555556% chance

So you pose a question about vaxxed vs. unvaxxed ICU patients, then come up with that 5.6e-3%
chance figure based on a single statistic in a Reuters article that, if read holistically and in its proper context, is essentially a clarion call for the introduction of booster shots.

That is not how you do data analysis. In fact, the ICU filter skews the analysis to make the Pfizer shot (the only one approved in Israel) look more effective than it actually is. You need instead to look at post-vaxx reinfections in toto. If the vaccine truly did work, reinfections overall should be negligibly small. And that is manifestly not the case.

To do this properly, first go to the primary data sources. Here they are:

data.gov.il/dataset/covid-19/resource/9b623a64-f7df-4d0c-9f57-09bd99a88880
datadashboard.health.gov.il/COVID-19/general

Play around with their dashboard, and you get the following:

is-cov-data.PNG

Here's a summary of their July 2021 data if you want to see some raw numbers:

is-conf-cases.png

And it's the same pattern everywhere else in the world. Here's vaxx-reinfection +ve correlation data for three other vaxi-nations:

vaxinations.png

The more you vaccinate, the more you invite covid infections. And of course, the more the reinfections, the easier it becomes to argue for and mandate endless booster shots.

Understand the game now?

Last edited:
I'm highly against this, getting the vaccination is purely everyone's personal decision. There are a lot of people with allergies or other complications due to which they cannot get vaccines.

Just put the incoming travelers in quarantine for 14 days and if they don't show any symptoms, let them be. What's the big deal?

This is madness.
Sir, its no longer a personal choice, it is being imposed on us under the title of moral obligation. Strange things happening in a country which came into being under the name of religion.

They still cannot control traffic laws, I wonder how will they control and save people from Izrael.

However, its highly unlikely that they want to save people from Izrael, I personally feel they want more frequent visits from Izrael. After all, That is the only way we can fight poverty.

Last edited:
They are behaving as if pakistan is europe or america where people are dying to go to. 😊

The donkeys in the government are desparate to please their white masters.

It is upto an individual whether they want to get vaccinated or not. It will back fire i to the behinds of these monkeys. Bloody loosers.
We don't want another army of idiots like the case with polio vaccine.

Back
Top Bottom