What's new

No vaccine no travel to pakistan?

Looks like people who dont want to get vaccinated will not be ble to go to pakistan. How can they do this?

Any thoughts?

What is the source of this rumour? As of now, this is certainly not the case. You can see the latest travel advisory at the following link, by clicking on "Travelling to Pakistan":

Any person who wishes to travel from Pakistan to outside world must be vaccinated.

Any person who wishes to travel inside Pakistan by air must be vaccinated.

Any person who wishes to travel to Pakistan from abroad must be vaccinated.

Why are you spreading lies on this forum?

For travel from Pakistan, the rules of the receiving country apply, as is also the case pretty much everywhere else. For now at least, Pakistan is not requiring that you should be vaccinated just to be able to travel by air.

Don't like it? Don't travel.

Wanna still travel? Get vaccinated.

And what gives you the right to dictate whether or not or how others can travel and whether or not
they can make a decision about what goes into their bodies?

Says a guy living comfortably in a white country.

He may be living "comfortably" in a "white country", but at least he has demonstrated that he
can think for himself, rather than have the mainstream media do the thinking for him.

How about you?

And it's upto us whatever rule we make. Bye bye.

Except that the rules are being dictated from the WHO and Bill Gates personally, and Pak government is merely following orders.

I was so naive i thought pak would be the last coubtry to do this kind of lunatic shit. I hope this back fires. I hate these kinds of dictatorial decisions from pak. I mean ffs. I had plans to invest in pak and settle back there. This is so unsettling

As of now there is a short window where travel without the end goal of vaccine passports with endless booster shots is still possible. Make your move now, before it is really too late.

What is the source of this rumour? As of now, this is certainly not the case. You can see the latest travel advisory at the following link, by clicking on "Travelling to Pakistan":

Why are you spreading lies on this forum?

For travel from Pakistan, the rules of the receiving country apply, as is also the case pretty much everywhere else. For now at least, Pakistan is not requiring that you should be vaccinated just to be able to travel by air.

And what gives you the right to dictate whether or not or how others can travel and whether or not
they can make a decision about what goes into their bodies?

He may be living "comfortably" in a "white country", but at least he has demonstrated that he
can think for himself, rather than have the mainstream media do the thinking for him.

How about you?

Except that the rules are being dictated from the WHO and Bill Gates personally, and Pak government is merely following orders.

As of now there is a short window where travel without the end goal of vaccine passports with endless booster shots is still possible. Make your move now, before it is really too late.

Source is asad umer press conference

I'm highly against this, getting the vaccination is purely everyone's personal decision. There are a lot of people with allergies or other complications due to which they cannot get vaccines.

Just put the incoming travelers in quarantine for 14 days and if they don't show any symptoms, let them be. What's the big deal?

This is madness.

Last thing we want is some idiot anti vaxers from abroad spreading virus in Pakistan.

Where is the science to back up this statement of yours?

Vaccines are very poor at preventing infection and transmission of the vaccinated.

Look at very heavily vaccinated countries that are having the almost same virus surges as non-vaccinated countries.

Natural immunity, which an increasing number of people have, is far superior to anything from vaccines.

haven't you mortgaged your health for health card in KPK and Punjab?

no what is that. we have shitty nhs here in uk, a family member goes in healthy comes back dead. my own doctors are cautious now since they misdiagnosed my dad and now he is buried died on 17 august 2021. He went hospital the doctors try to bluff about my dad being covid but we had vaccination certificate and that he was clear. nhs doctors dont know jack bout health care and seem keen on murdering you.

no what is that. we have shitty nhs here in uk, a family member goes in healthy comes back dead.

NHS is massively understaffed from what i hear.

Why don't you write to the high commissioner and seek advice? if medical history is delaying your vaccination, i am sure they can facilitate your legit concerns.

NHS is massively understaffed from what i hear.

Why don't you write to the high commissioner and seek advice? if medical history is delaying your vaccination, i am sure they can facilitate your legit concerns.

yara if you not rich powerful person nothing happens. you think uk is safe with its laws, once they put a case on you you're fucked big time if you poor you have to admit crime you have not committed because you cant afford a solicitor. only rich get away. they saying its bout who you know not wat you know is very true.

Where is the science to back up this statement of yours?

Vaccines are very poor at preventing infection and transmission of the vaccinated.

Look at very heavily vaccinated countries that are having the almost same virus surges as non-vaccinated countries.

Natural immunity, which an increasing number of people have, is far superior to anything from vaccines.

variables all of them.

but i did learn something from the pandemic. Pakistanis see visiting Pakistan as some sort of religious pilgrimage that must be done at all cost and every year.

there is nothing no process no science out there that can stop them from reaching Pakistan and then they just sit and do nothing there.

no wonder the psycho pm wants to cash this phenomenon
yara if you not rich powerful person nothing happens. you think uk is safe with its laws, once they put a case on you you're fucked big time if you poor you have to admit crime you have not committed because you cant afford a solicitor. only rich get away. they saying its bout who you know not wat you know is very true.
It's a system which once against you will cage you in a cycle of mundane absurdities of bureaucracy.

variables all of them.

but i did learn something from the pandemic. Pakistanis see visiting Pakistan as some sort of religious pilgrimage that must be done at all cost and every year.

there is nothing no process no science out there that can stop them from reaching Pakistan and then they just sit and do nothing there.

no wonder the psycho pm wants to cash this phenomenon

no pakistanis go to pakistan for health reasons to lose weight eat organic get some suntan, plus meet family. plus it relaxing place to lie back and forget all misery of work till your dead.

no pakistanis go to pakistan for health reasons to lose weight eat organic get some suntan, plus meet family. plus it relaxing place to lie back and forget all misery of work till your dead.

what do these "harem retreat" employees get in return? imran khan money exchanger certificate.

like i said its some religious calling they get. maybe something's in the Indus river because nothing can explain this pull which has been a pandemic to the pandemic itself.

no what is that. we have shitty nhs here in uk, a family member goes in healthy comes back dead. my own doctors are cautious now since they misdiagnosed my dad and now he is buried died on 17 august 2021. He went hospital the doctors try to bluff about my dad being covid but we had vaccination certificate and that he was clear. nhs doctors dont know jack bout health care and seem keen on murdering you.

A friend's wife died of dementure. When they checked the death certificate it said 'covid'. They got it changed.

Back
Top Bottom