What's new

‘No troop mobilisation by China on the border’ : China

When there are satellites, there will surely be a way to evade satellites. Military satellites have been around for decades, besides, do we really need lots of foot soldiers in front line to fight a modern war?

Sorry mate, but what you also cant hide from constant military satellite presence, high altitude drones, dedicated surveillance aircraft backed by a rigorous C4I in terms of a formidable build up is well known now too...there is no fancy unknown that China has access to beyond that.

But like I said if you want to give it X amount of time, go ahead....but nothing is going to change on the ground.

India said the same thing before Oct. 20, 1962, then they complained about "unfair surprise attack" for the next half a century".
Chinese did the same thing just before 1967.. they came yelling towards India posts and then ran back..and used loudspeakers to scare Indian troops ...LOL
#ChinesePropogandu

It's funny to execute 'push forward' policy meanwhile shout 'hindi-chini bhai bhai', it's called DECEPTION in Chinese term. It's called HYPOCRITE (low level).

Read <India's China War> by Neville Maxwell http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3624129-india-s-china-war

I am talking about how India monitors now compared to then. No way to monitor the Chinese logistics train back then on the Tibetan plateau and beyond. Completely different ball game today. Thats why you will be another one that id sorely disappointed in how this turns out.

As soon as this stand off finishes. Let's use all the preparation and end the Pakistani saga. Atleast once you are shaking Chinese hand post standoff , you finish Kashmir issue Sind and Baloch issue once for all.

Yeah okay Indian. We will be waiting.

Sorry mate, but what you also cant hide from constant military satellite presence, high altitude drones, dedicated surveillance aircraft backed by a rigorous C4I in terms of a formidable build up is well known now too...there is no fancy unknown that China has access to beyond that.

But like I said if you want to give it X amount of time, go ahead....but nothing is going to change on the ground.

That is a wishful thinking at best. China will not eat the humble pie from a much weaker opponent, especially with Xi in position. China will play a long game and drag India into an arm race. Let's see who has more blood to shed.

To fight a mountain war you will need a lots of foot soldiers ... accurate artillery fire even sometime miss its target in Mountain ranges . So , its soldier vs soldier here ... tora bora mountain range in Afghanistan was toughest and longest military operation for US and allies . Even den Osama was able to move out unhurt .

They have no idea what's waiting for them on the other side ....

Cheers, Doc

That is a wishful thinking at best. China will not eat the humble pie from a much weaker opponent, especially with Xi in position. China will play a long game and drag India into an arm race. Let's see who has more blood to shed.

What, no war already?

Hmmmmm

Cheers, Doc

How do you know India is not preparing for a big war., we know what's happening with eyes in sky and people in your yard.
That's why I said if and if this standoff clears. Let's use all that preparation to finish Kashmir Bloch and Sindh issue.
We can't do Jack about occupied Kashmir. All this big talk is useless. A two front war for India will be a disaster. Our win is in avoiding any conflict and keep the focus on our economy. In the end only money talks.

We can't do Jack about occupied Kashmir. All this big talk is useless. A two front war for India will be a disaster. Our win is in avoiding any conflict and keep the focus on our economy. In the end only money talks.

avoiding? its was always there...its happening have u read about border.

Back
Top Bottom