What's new

‘No troop mobilisation by China on the border’ : China

This push foward and pull back games by the Chinese and Indian armies are somehow confusing. Indian trolls here are having a field day insulting the Chinese and Pakistanis. Now that Indian troops managed to push off a bunch of unarmed Chinese soldiers from some rock, they are hyperventilating about starting a war with Pakistan. I stated in another post that the Chinese will have more to lose in any war with India even if they win militarily. The same situation applies for the Indians with any war against them and Pakistan. Which then begs the question, apart from the keyboard warriors from both India and Pakistan and apart from a few pot shots from both sides regularly, is there any game plan between India and Pakistan or will the insults and pot shots continue indefinately?

This push foward and pull back games by the Chinese and Indian armies are somehow confusing. Indian trolls here are having a field day insulting the Chinese and Pakistanis. Now that Indian troops managed to push off a bunch of unarmed Chinese soldiers from some rock, they are hyperventilating about starting a war with Pakistan. I stated in another post that the Chinese will have more to lose in any war with India even if they win militarily. The same situation applies for the Indians with any war against them and Pakistan. Which then begs the question, apart from the keyboard warriors from both India and Pakistan and apart from a few pot shots from both sides regularly, is there any game plan between India and Pakistan or will the insults and pot shots continue indefinately?

Was it only the indians who were insulting ? Anyways it was Pakistanis day dreaming to taking on india together. Less said about your media fiasco the better.

It is Chinese territory NOT Bhutan's. It has nothing to do with India anyway, Even it is Bhutan's.

How is that all the disputed territory becomes chinese territory ? Anyways Bhutan wants indian soldiers there. Others they could have said so.

Was it only the indians who were insulting ? Anyways it was Pakistanis day dreaming to taking on india together. Less said about your media fiasco the better.

Mostly Indians. Our media is way too busy trying to oust our President so I truly lost you there

Mostly Indians. Our media is way too busy trying to oust our President so I truly lost you there

No i don't think you are lost...Should have seen pakistan members jumping up and down on a fake news from your media.

No i don't think you are lost...Should have seen pakistan members jumping up and down on a fake news from your media.

Dude (presumably), the SAfrican media reported one small article on your standoff with China. Yeah, certain Pakistanis do seem to get an orgasm on every occasion that a rumour surfaces about China attacking India but in all fairness to them, on this thread it's the Indians who are behaving like they won some major war against China. Having said that, I don't wish to detract from the topic any further.

This is bad, pakistanis should complain why were they given false hopes and had why the chinese broke their heart!

This is bad, pakistanis should complain why were they given false hopes and had why the chinese broke their heart!

you forgot to give credit to these African Baloch

Screenshot (20).png

Narendra TPhotoshop post: 9685628 said:
you forgot to give credit to these African Baloch

View attachment 412911
I can give u many Photoshoped picture can u prove my videos are doctored or fake and baseless nobody asking freedom from Pakistan

Now the world has found out that the Dragon is devoid of b@lls, we can see more countries asserting themselves in SCS.

India has delivered a fatal blow to Communists of China. In a decade commies will be wiped out from China and the original people of the land, the Buddhists will raise again.

It is Chinese territory NOT Bhutan's. It has nothing to do with India anyway, Even it is Bhutan's.
What are you guys doing in Disputed part of Kashmir..its between India and Pakistan..it is not Chinese territory...CPEC runs through the disputed part that India claims as its own...so now two can play this game..No?

What are you guys doing in Disputed part of Kashmir..its between India and Pakistan..it is not Chinese territory...CPEC runs through the disputed part that India claims as its own...so now two can play this game..No?

China likes games where there is no opposition,
First time it has opposition, it does not know how to play and is crying foul.

that is Pakistan controlled territory, so talk to Pakistan about what Chinese are doing there!

How is that all the disputed territory becomes chinese territory ? Anyways Bhutan wants indian soldiers there. Others they could have said so.
check the timeline, see when Bhutan requested Indian soldiers to be there!

Bhutan and India has treaty to defend ... and we will defend it . . .
as I mentioned before, it is Chinese territory, NOT Bhutan's so Indian have no right to be there to defend it.

And low iq indians believe this:rofl::rofl::rofl:

indians are sure scare to death about this and rejocying over anything even remotely imply the hope of peace:rofl::rofl::rofl:

India is a joke, and soon China would prove this once again in front of the world, again. hope this time is the last time and there will be no more india in the future.:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom