What's new

No target killing in Karachi

Whom to consider right ?? Some say they are good and some bad but most who live in Karachi say MQM is good as suggested by a Picture here, which one of my friends from Karachi shared.
11008788_10153075381280239_4761863904333640664_n.jpg
Not sure about other points, but there are plenty of pathans living in punjab without any problem.

"SSP Mahesar, however, ruled out any the bombing to be targeted, instead he said it was detonated to spread fear and panic in the area."

I do not believe these policemen maybe there is some underworld game or eliminating other party members...
Normally target killing is done by shooting not by planting bombs. Lets pray all type of killing stop immediately in Pakistan

"SSP Mahesar, however, ruled out any the bombing to be targeted, instead he said it was detonated to spread fear and panic in the area."

I do not believe these policemen maybe there is some underworld game or eliminating other party members...
Normally target killing is done by shooting not by planting bombs. Lets pray all type of killing stop immediately in Pakistan

Target killing & bomb blasting both are part of terrorism .............

Finishing MQM will solve 70% problems of Karachi, other rented terrorists & political terrorists are either hiding in Lyari or else where in Karachi.

PML-N, PPP, ANP & fake mullah parties should also be NOT spared by Intel Agencies & Security forces, as they equally responsible for causing unrest in Karachi & rest of Pakistan.

Whom to consider right ?? Some say they are good and some bad but most who live in Karachi say MQM is good as suggested by a Picture here, which one of my friends from Karachi shared.
11008788_10153075381280239_4761863904333640664_n.jpg

Jabroni Indian BULL SH!T & this is the Indian way to spread lies & propaganda against Pakistan.

Not sure about other points, but there are plenty of pathans living in punjab without any problem.

Many Punjabis living in KP, Sindh & Balochistan without any problem as well.

Many people here are very vocal on the position of MQM, believing that the only business the party does is target killing, extortion, snatching and kidnapping.

On one side it is very much true that the highest number of target killers belong to MQM but they are faced with equally or higher number of miscreants belonging to other parties. Who doesn't know what People's Aman Committe, ANP and Sunni Tehreek doing in Karachi. So let's hope the forces clean all of them, not to target one and protect others which has happened in the past during PPP government.

We have to recognize MQM and Jamat-e-Islami owns Karachi unlike any other party; be it PPP, ANP, Liyari Gang, Afghans. Both parties run many schools, libraries, hospitals, welfare organizations (KKF, Al-Khidmat) for the people and have proven in the past when given a chance to govern Karachi. Mustafa Kamal and Naimatullah Khan both recognized as best mayors by the international bodies (world mayor and city mayor)

Eradicating MQM is not the solution, cleaning it from miscreants impartially and non-politically will bring back the glories of Karachi.

Back
Top Bottom