What's new

No target killing in Karachi

maxpayne

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Since Rangers operation at 90, there is no report of target killing in Karachi!!

Kesa laga Karachi walooon? 66 gantay guzar gaye hain eek Target killing may banda nahi mara.... lolzzzzz isko kahtay hain danda jab Pindi se ata hay tu baray baray seday hojatay hain lol

Kesa laga Karachi walooon? 66 gantay guzar gaye hain eek Target killing may banda nahi mara.... lolzzzzz isko kahtay hain danda jab Pindi se ata hay tu baray baray seday hojatay hain lol
What I am pissed of is ISI should stop playing games and hand over those two killers of Dr Farooq to UK

Whom to consider right ?? Some say they are good and some bad but most who live in Karachi say MQM is good as suggested by a Picture here, which one of my friends from Karachi shared.
11008788_10153075381280239_4761863904333640664_n.jpg

Whom to consider right ?? Some say they are good and some bad but most who live in Karachi say MQM is good as suggested by a Picture here, which one of my friends from Karachi shared.
In Punjab every one is living miserable lies of MQM and Punjabi lives in Baluchistan

I see, but they do have a huge support in Karachi I think
Not anymore. I've seen die hard supporters of this fat toad turn into MQM haters #1!
MQM is a mafia nothing more. I can assure you that without MQM Karachi would've been as good a metro or better than Mumbai. The violence resultant of MQM turned all air traffic and investment out of Karachi and diverted towards Mumbai and Dubai. Thank the heaves we're so close to being rid of these idiots.

Not anymore. I've seen die hard supporters of this fat toad turn into MQM haters #1!
MQM is a mafia nothing more. I can assure you that without MQM Karachi would've been as good a metro or better than Mumbai. The violence resultant of MQM turned all air traffic and investment out of Karachi and diverted towards Mumbai and Dubai. Thank the heaves we're so close to being rid of these idiots.
Hmm, and I saw a documentary on liarri (If I spell it correct) what is it about ??

Buahahahahah Low minded dumb shit who shared this to you... My Uncle who is a Punjabi living in Balochistan there are many Pathans which are in Punjab and Sindh i myself went to Larkana and spend 8 days there LOLZ to that guy

HAhahhaha

Shikarpur , Mirpurkhas , Larkana etc etc .. 100% peaceful than karachi ...

You got trolled mate! :p:

I am a Punjabi born in Karachi been around and seen every ethnic group in every part of Pakistan....

Pathan can not enter Punjab? Which part? Which part of Baluchistan checks people for Punjabi ethnicity? No one can enter interior Sindh? Maybe wadera area but that doesnt have a post on it ...Just no one wants to ....then again interior Sindh is bigger than that area!

There is no angel of hell waiting at each province to check whose entering and whose leaving no squads running around knocking door to door to check that a certain ethnic is not present in a certain town!

There is ruling then there is hijacking....As for no one wanting to go to KPK...well, that is big time BS!

There are many things wrong with your post. I've been to Punjab, KPK and obviously Karachi. Karachi is very similar to Bombay, and so are the local gangs and all. BUT, with the exception of terrorist militia called the MQM. They would openly threaten, kill, kidnap and torture anyone or everyone to keep MQM in power in Karachi.

On other states, KPK people are very hospitable and friendly. There is a difference in KPK and FATA (FATA links to Afghanistan and the terrorist colonies). Punjab has a LOT of Pathans living there from many generations, its pure BS to say Pathans can't go to Punjab. Just like KPK, Punjabi's are also very hospitable. Just like Punajbi's in Amratsaar where they'll make sure you drink enough yogurt drink and eat meat till you get fat, but to them its their hospitality.

People and the value systems are the same across the border (outside of the religion of course), lines don't change people. Politicians and militaries do. I've not felt a difference among people inside India vs. Pakistan to be honest.

I think there should be a military / rangers outpost right across the street from 90 for continuous monitoring of this militia. Unless this mess is cleaned up and peace is established throughout Karachi (the only port city right now), Pakistan can't grow. The foreigners would definitely not want to invest in that area unless peace and killings are stopped and ended forever.

Back
Top Bottom