What's new

NO Sanctions FOR INDIA US provides India with CAATSA waiver for S-400 missile deal with Russia.

It doesn't matter. Those that facilitated papa America in their quest to remove Imran Khan's government have achieved nothing, but their own demise. What success has Pakistan achieved since the removal of PTI government? Name one.

That is why I say that Bajwa will be watching how he destroyed his own house. Pakistan is ready for disintegration.
Bhai maana SEATO tha, CENTO tha aur war on terror tha. $15-18B donation bhi tha
Bahut saare aslaa,-barood bhi tha. Lekin itne baar papa..papa mat bolo. Tumhare asli papa naraaz ho jayenge.

No such thing. US just need India to counter balance China, if or when shit hits the fan (in the pacific ). Regardless of Indian involvement in the conflict, US wants Chinese forces to be on guard and splits between two fronts. Least India can do is chock any back door supply route through Pakistan. There is a reason US renamed it Pacific command to Indo-Pacific command.

Kashmir will be handed over to India for it services.

What do you mean Kashmir will be handed over. As if when America was on your side before you screwed them they helped you take Kashmir.

Bhai maana SEATO tha, CENTO tha aur war on terror tha. $15-18B donation bhi tha
Bahut saare aslaa,-barood bhi tha. Lekin itne baar papa..papa mat bolo. Tumhare asli papa naraaz ho jayenge.

Puttar, we know why daddy America is showering concessions on India. The world is also watching. One set of rules for one specific puppy and different rules for others.

You ask yourself why Russia went into Ukraine and did what it did despite papa America's disapproval? The Russians literally showed the Yanks a middle finger and went ahead. This is exactly why. The duplicity and hypocrisy. Powerful countries do whatever has to be done. Weaker countries are exploited.

Wouldn't be surprised if this @INDIAPOSITIVE character is worshipping a statue of Joe Biden.

GettyImages-1201464276-1024x683.jpg

You ask yourself why Russia went into Ukraine and did what it did despite papa America's disapproval? The Russians literally showed the Yanks a middle finger and went ahead. This is exactly why. The duplicity and hypocrisy. Powerful countries do whatever has to be done. Weaker countries are exploited.
Saanu ki?
Tussi ek kaam karo. Jao protest karo. Pehle pindi mein tumhare jarnails ke saamne
Phir Washington mein.
Phir UN mein.

Bolo sabne hamare ch**iya kaata hai. Aur hum saal dar saal chu**ya kat te rahe.

Lage haath Riyadh mein protest kar lena. Biden kyun aya. Yahoodi planes kyun allow kiya?

The Americans are India's hubby. This is an open secret by now. The Americans would go out of their way to please Hindustan. They have done it since Obama's years when India appeasment began. This has more to do with US being India centric and little to do with Indian charms.

One thing is crystal clear to everyone. This whole episode has taught us that the US plays by different rules. It creates different rules for each side to its own liking. Whether that is such an achievement I highly doubt it.

There is a difference between wife and ****

Indian donkey. Did you even understand what I have written? Having reading comprehension?
Mate. I understood what you have written. It's pure frustration and despair at how your rulers have bent over & literally surrendered your sovereignty and looted your money for decades. Now regular idiots like you are in denial and are looking to transfer your blame & as usual it's Uncle Sam.

It was quick to send its forces to Afghanistan ans Iraq. Why not send a little battalion to Ukraine?

Who was benefiting when they sent forces to Afghanistan. Who was taking money & saying we are at the forefront in the war on terror?
No one asked you take money from CIA & fight the soviets with the Mujahideen in the '70s.
You did it for the ummah? No, you did it for cold hard greenbacks. Else your ummah would have stood by you now.

Come out of your bewildering claims & blaming & go to IMF.

Atleast india is wife, what is pakistan for USA?
Research and Development International :yahoo:

Mate. I understood what you have written. It's pure frustration and despair at how your rulers have bent over & literally surrendered your sovereignty and looted your money for decades. Now regular idiots like you are in denial and are looking to transfer your blame & as usual it's Uncle Sam.

Who was benefiting when they sent forces to Afghanistan. Who was taking money & saying we are at the forefront in the war on terror?
No one asked you take money from CIA & fight the soviets with the Mujahideen in the '70s.
You did it for the ummah? No, you did it for cold hard greenbacks. Else your ummah would have stood by you now.

Come out of your bewildering claims & blaming & go to IMF.

Puttar, the Pakistani generals are set to take a good beating for their trangressions. I have never denied this. I am a firm believer that anyone who sells his soul also pays the ultimate price. You don't have to shed your Indian tears to convince me. I am the first one to blame and scold the sold out Pakistani generals. These generals will bleed and pay for their sins one way or another.

Of course. Your daddy America is the holiest entity in the entire universe and has never done any wrong LOL An Indian acting like a puppy of daddy America is no coincidence.

Your daddy America has an army of sold out Pakistani generals on its side. The people of Pakistan never approved of taking money from CIA. We know why your daddy America makes murky deals behind the scenes with dictators. Is this the same America which claims to be a champion of democracy? Yet, it goes behind closed doors to make deals with corrupt souls.

Now tell your daddy America to show some muscles against Russia. Don't avoid my question Indian. Tell papa America to show the same power against Russia as it did against Afghanistan and Iraq. Why not drop a MOAB against Russia?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Atleast india is wife, what is pakistan for USA?

LOL He admits that India is an American wife or rather bitch. Good for you Hindustani.

Pakistani people show a big middle finger to the Yanks. Is that a secret to anyone? America has to beg and plead to Pakistani generals to make deals. The relationship between the people and the leaders is crystal clear.

Dude, you Indians are cannon fodder against China. You know this so stop pretending you have an independent foreign policy. There is no free lunch. The Americans won't be showing such patience and affection for an eternity. You have a role to play against China. Play that role and STFU.

Puttar, the Pakistani generals are set to take a good beating for their trangressions. I have never denied this. I am a firm believer that anyone who sells his soul also pays the ultimate price. You don't have to shed your Indian tears to convince me. I am the first one to blame and scold the sold out Pakistani generals. These generals will bleed and pay for their sins one way or another.

Of course. Your daddy America is the holiest entity in the entire universe and has never done any wrong LOL An Indian acting like a puppy of daddy America is no coincidence.

Your daddy America has an army of sold out Pakistani generals on its side. The people of Pakistan never approved of taking money from CIA. We know why your daddy America makes murky deals behind the scenes with dictators. Is this the same America which claims to be a champion of democracy? Yet, it goes behind closed doors to make deals with corrupt souls.

Now tell your daddy America to show some muscles against Russia. Don't avoid my question Indian. Tell papa America to show the same power against Russia as it did against Afghanistan and Iraq. Why not drop a MOAB against Russia?
You are seriously disillusioned.

I am not here to pass judgment on America. They did what they had to do to maintain supremacy. You guys went along. We could have too. We chose a different path.

America is not India's daddy. It's a partner & it's behaving as a partner should. Weren't you guys in cahoots with them. What changed? China not giving free money?
Russia is a partner, the EU is a partner, Britain is a partner, Latin America is a partner, Aus is a partner, ME nations are partners, South Africa is a partner, and Most South East Asian nations are partners.

Now let's count your partners and what you gained from all these years of alignment with the US. You guys could have been an Asian tiger.

Phir se papa America? Abe tera asli baap nahin hai kya?

Last edited:
Nice work India, unlike our incompetent army, your gov. Knows how to do shit right.

Back
Top Bottom