What's new

No Russian weapon system for Pakistan

Russians need money in hand and I don't see Pakistan having it at least in the near future
they have already sold mi35 gunships and another batch order is about to be placed. why you think that Russians will be blackmailed by Indians ?

India has already signed the deal for s400 and India cannot back from it,

India has already pulled from 5th gen aircraft program.

To be honest Its India who needs Russia not Russians who need India. they will sell it for money to every one.

Wow this is a very sad excuse, feel really sorry for you. PAF hasnt still release tactics used but as per InAF PAF had 24 fighters in air btw. And DG ISPR statement again miss interpreted, he referred to all types of platforms in air, not every single fighter in the entire airforce.

If considering by what is undeniably confirmed both sides.
  1. InAF lost a Mig-21 to PAF and pilot captured.
  2. InAF SU-30MKIs were harassed by PAF BVR missiles. Despite having similarly ranged BVRs the SU-30MKIs were outmatched and couldnt engage back. InAF doesnt have the first shot capability it once was very confident about.
  3. InAF air control and air defence was so confused they shot down own helicopter.

Now if you think this was a bad day for PAF then have nothing else to say.

Judging from the experience on 27th it does not make any sense for PAF to induct jets that use Russian made munitions that InAF gave a bad rep to.
he is a bonafide troll
he is not here to discuss anything just to derail threads and mock nd troll

Please don't share lying & nonsense Indian sources

they have already sold mi35 gunships and another batch order is about to be placed. why you think that Russians will be blackmailed by Indians ?

India has already signed the deal for s400 and India cannot back from it,

India has already pulled from 5th gen aircraft program.

To be honest Its India who needs Russia not Russians who need India. they will sell it for money to every one.
Mi 35 break through came after Richard Halbrook lobbied with Russia. You may not believe it but I have read through good resources. Russia needs hard cash. If Pak has money and order is big it will sell. At this point that is not the case.

I am really relieved by this news.really like flying tanks though

Attachments

• wp_ss_20190515_0005.png
    wp_ss_20190515_0005.png
    294.8 KB · Views: 91
New Delhi: Russia’s cooperation with Pakistan is limited to the anti-terrorism sphere and it will not sell any war equipment to India’s neighbour, Russian sources have told ThePrint amid reports that Islamabad is in talks with Moscow for the purchase of tanks and new air defence systems following the Balakot air strike.

“We have already informed India and the Indian government is assured that Russia will not be selling any war equipment to Pakistan,” a high-ranking source in the Russian defence establishment told ThePrint. “Our cooperation with Pakistan is restricted to anti-terrorism capability enhancement.”

The source explained that Russia values its historical relationship with India and pointed out that the country has been the backbone of India’s defence establishment and will continue to back New Delhi.

Over the past few months, multiple intelligence reports have suggested that Islamabad may be looking at building deeper military ties with Moscow, especially through the purchase of Russian systems.

Recent intel reports had indicated that Pakistan, rattled by the surgical strike carried out by the Indian Air Force on terrorist training camps in Balakot, has decided to buy the Russian-made Pantsir Missile System, an anti-aircraft artillery weapon system that relies on a medium-range surface-to-air missile.

A Pakistani military delegation is supposed to visit Russia soon. There was also a report earlier that Pakistan is eyeing Russian T90 tanks, which are the mainstay of the Indian Army.

https://theprint.in/defence/russia-...istan-ties-limited-to-fighting-terror/233757/
yea so Russia gave away Modi's mama's Kitchen to us instead

47347878252_cd1bc654e2_c.jpg

Mi 35 break through came after Richard Halbrook lobbied with Russia. You may not believe it but I have read through good resources. Russia needs hard cash. If Pak has money and order is big it will sell. At this point that is not the case.
well placing orders in small batches wont create a problem. just consider one mi35 = jf17 in price and we are producing them at the rate of 16 aircrafts per year. its just one example and i can provide more as well. so placing 4 mi35 per year is no gonna make us cashless.

The moment I learned the title of the threat, I knew it must be an Indian posting as only Indians have hallucinations of this magnitude. Pakistan's potentials and alliances are independent of what India thinks, wishes or wants.

as of today,,

RD 33s power the JF17

we have mi 35 in service

Mi 17 s

T 80s

-------------------

all the supply chain for the above is being managed with russia directly. for T 80 ( most are ukrainian yet some have roosi stuff )

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom