What's new

No role in 9/11 attacks: Taliban

Thats why i am not really interested to give answer to any INDIAN NATIONAL anywhere about anything because of their logic especially mentality slavery faith on (BBC CNN and what Americans told them).They even don't have their own mind to understand the logic behind of anything nor have capability to differentiate between Invader and who are freedom fighters ....

They even know who made al-Qaida and taliban's but i have never seen any Indian SENIOR nor any professional on this forum said "THIS AL-QAIDA" and TALIBANS made by USA for roos.. but yes they always say .. Talibans are terrorist (because they are fighting against thr *****).

When you asked any Indian CIA and RAW is food health organization or any wellfare organization ?

They dont have any thing to explain

When you asked Indian "who is Raymond davis"

Then they as usual defend Americans ... even Americans not interested to defend that RD..

Now you can judge the mentality... LOL

Strange how these "freedom fighters" ran a slave like organisation which trampled on every human rights you can think of. So by your logic and argument, those Somali warlords who are starving the Somali people to death in an attempt to retain their power in certain areas are nothing short of "freedom fighters". No Mr Stealth, it is the average Pakistani mentality of your ilk which makes me wonder whether you truly know what is going on. Disparaging I know. By your argument, the world should regard the TTP as a bunch of freedom fighters who are being harassed by the Pakistani armed forces in their capacity as nothing short of agents or proxies of those nuinsance invaders the USA? Slave mentality is better apt for one who remains caught up in bigoted preachings of them versus us. In the global village known as Planet Earth there is now an acceptable norm of what is right and wrong. If you go knocking on the wrong doors, don't expect Little Red Riding Hood to always answer. Sometimes you may just encounter a big bad wolf. The Taliban of Afghanistan and your country learnt that the hard way. Wake up and smell the roses

Taliban was never accused. What is the point of this nonsense article?

I think its their country and they have right to do what their government at that time decided

In the global village known as Planet Earth there is now an acceptable norm of what is right and wrong.

For example israel's occupation of Palestine, it's policy of villifying those whose homes the israelis robbed is considered as 'right' and of course, the Palestinians throwing home made rockets at the aggressors is plain 'wrong'. So much for an indian's 'planet earth'.

If you go knocking on the wrong doors, don't expect Little Red Riding Hood to always answer.
Did you knock the wrong door in 1962? That big bad wolf is still around and it is becoming bigger and stronger and trust me, it just loves 'indian tonduri chickens'. Now, don't become its tasty dish again! You should take it as a warning from your old Bangladeshi buddy.

Yes The Afghan Taliban realli got decieved by the CIAagents(Alqaida) on the name of Islam. Now they shold not trust any person claiming to be a Mujahid and had previous links with CIA. Yes I guess the Taliban realli learnt a lesson now that CIA agents can act as a Muslim to decieve the innocents Muslims of the world.

Back
Top Bottom