What's new

No Relief to Pakistan on Dispute Over Indian Power Plant on Cross-Border River

Hahahah ek to tum logon pe waise hi taras aata hai itna huge bills or fuel prices detay ho even more than Bangladesh rofl. Upar se ussi count5ry ke liye aake yeh stupid psy ops karte ho. Strategic partners nahi monetary partners. What is strategic in your neighbourhood or elsewhere. Minus bollywood what is india from nepal to maldives rofl. How you treat them is well known to you. Whine to tum kr rahe ho I sympathise with indian bhakts bechaare have to pay more than they earn lol.

Rofl nobody fears a faulty leaking dam that can be obliterated with few rdx in one of its tunnels.
Teri samajh ke bahar ki hai bhai. Tu bas intezar karo.ki kb china aayega aur naliyon me dollar banenge.

Teri samajh ke bahar ki hai bhai. Tu bas intezar karo.ki kb china aayega aur naliyon me dollar banenge.

Hahaha YEH TO india already horaha hai, nsliyon main dollar ban'natum bohut samajhdaar abhi automationor AI ke baad jab aadhi population gharpe bethay gi to BJP se paise zarur lena comments post karne ke liye rofl. Waise bhi aadhay se zyada paisa to fare or petrol pe chala jaye ga:rofl:

Bahahahaha!!! Shuper duper krooj mijjile of ichlami shupa powaa !!

Hahahaah sounds like an indian president, most probably Pranab Mukherjee dat eej vairry phunny

No need to use cruise missiles, just sabotage the link tunnels, underground spillways and limit their capacity to stop and divert water, small spillway like hole in any reservoir is its death! Military action needs political will and i hope our "jageedar" politicians will take a step to protect their agriculture!

Declare war

Honest advice.

El Sidd

Peace out !!
Silently accept Chinese terms for Diamer Basha and let them finish it. You will have some reservoirs of whatever water you have. You think Chinese will allow you to escalate and bring to risk to their almost $66 Billion investments.

Chinese are not going to spend additional $100 billion fighting to save $66 Billion investment in Pakistan.

Silently accept Chinese terms for Diamer Basha and let them finish it. You will have some reservoirs of whatever water you have. You think Chinese will allow you to escalate and bring to risk to their almost $66 Billion investments.

Chinese are not going to spend additional $100 billion fighting to save $66 Billion investment in Pakistan.

Who cares man. Its war

Who cares man. Its war
Chinese do... They can't let Pakistan escalate the cost of their investments. $60B for CPEC and additional $100B to fight a war against India. Pakistan is in no position to take an independent desicion. You are begging for even $1B from China, that's the state you are in right now, and you talking about declaring a war.

Chinese do... They can't let Pakistan escalate the cost of their investments. $60B for CPEC and additional $100B to fight a war against India. Pakistan is in no position to take an independent desicion. You are begging for even $1B from China, that's the state you are in right now, and you talking about declaring a war.

I think war stimulates economy and Chinese know that

Fire few cruise missiles to damage the dam
naaah, cruise missiles would be an over kill. just a half a dozen H4 stand off glide bombs would do nicely. Put a few big cracks in the dam and get a steady stream going. Simple. what can they do to stop us, We are talking about a india here, a country that keeps whining about our Commando BAT teams continuously crossing the border and beheading their soldiers and that too, on their own turf. they did nothing to stop us except cry and squeel like pricked pig. so what can they do if bomb their dams...nothing!

It is a faulty leaking dam that is hazard to the surrounding population, Pakistanis need to react by calculating themselves rather than reacting to indian propaganda. Chabahar is an example howitys more in the tweets and nrewspapers and absolutely zero on the ground.
The indus river does not originate from india, it originates from Chinese territory. Indians shoot first and think later, there stupidity would only enable Pakistan to deal this issue with China which it has resisted esp. on Siachen whishing indiots would use some common sense. Anyways solution will be provided there are viable alternatives to Indus Water Treaty if india walks out which I doubt they would as they have had taken the other 3 rivers which came into Pakistan. It would result in Pakistan claiming there share and it would get more bad for India. They are in the middle between China and Pakistan and this stupid Modi govt. can't escalate beyond a point as Dokhlam issue proved.
Chinese blocking Indus? Are they going to supply you that water or are they going to consume themselves? Lesser Indus water coming to India means even lesser going to Pakistan. We are OK ... Ask Chinese to block it.

Don't come crying to us after all ... Peeche se hi paani kam aa raha hai...

I think war stimulates economy and Chinese know that
Who's economy? Not Pakistani for sure. You hardly manufacture anything. And about Chinese, again, you don't have enough funds to effect Chinese economy by weapons purchase.

Back
Top Bottom