What's new

No proof of RAW's involvement in Lahore mosques siege: Rehman Malik

Status
Not open for further replies.
First I would like a non-Indian source. When that happens, I will reply to what Rehman Malik.

Here is the non Indian source. A Pakistani Newspaper, The Daily Times

RAW not involved in attack on Ahmedis: Malik

ISLAMABAD: Islamabad has found no evidence to suggest that the Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), the Indian intelligence agency, is involved in the attacks on the Ahmedi sect’s places of worship, a private news channel quoted Interior Minister Rehman Malik as saying on Saturday. Talking to journalists outside Parliament House, the interior minister said that a policy is being formulated to eliminate every last terrorist present in Pakistan. Malik said that the resumption of the composite dialogue process with India was a positive and welcome development, which would promote peace and stability in South Asia. The interior minister said he had ordered officials not to issue statements blaming any country or individual unless there is concrete evidence against them. “We should only point fingers against a country when we have solid evidence against it,” he added. The minister categorically stated that no banned organisation would be permitted to function in the country, adding that a comprehensive policy was being devised to take effective action against such outfits. To another question, he said strict action would also be taken against the terrorists who were carrying out anti-state activities by impersonating security officials. He lauded the sacrifices rendered by the Pakistan Army and other law enforcement agencies in the war against terrorism.The minister said that no religion in the world allowed the killing of innocent people, and those involved in such heinous crimes had no religion at all.

The Daily Times, Pakistan

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

That's exactly what I am referring to. He on several occasions has accused India of doing terrorism. These accusations should hold some weight then.

dont you think every incident should be analysed on it's own merits? so what if Malik has accused India in the past? why are you trying to turn a blind eye when the same person is saying India has no hand in this incident? first you wanted to see a "neutral" source and then you question the character of the person and then you come up with an old news where the same person "accuse" India of terrorism and then try to believe that India may be involved in this incident even though the same person says otherwise? isnt it hypocricy?

Where are You taking us?? if its proven then we wouldnt have got So much Support In UNSC... So Mr Malik, No matter what Pakistan cannot get even a Hair length of Clue :lol:

Typical simplistic Indian arguments. I do not reply to these childish arguments. :rofl:

dont you think every incident should be analysed on it's own merits? so what if Malik has accused India in the past? why are you trying to turn a blind eye when the same person is saying India has no hand in this incident? first you wanted to see a "neutral" source and then you question the character of the person and then you come up with an old news where the same person "accuse" India of terrorism and then try to believe that India may be involved in this incident even though the same person says otherwise? isnt it hypocricy?

No hypocrisy my friend. What Malik says is not something I care about and my belief of Indian support of terrorism has nothing to do with what he says.

I was pointing out the older news because it was from the same guy whose name Indians are shouting right now. Do not try to dodge that by posting rhetorical crap.

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

There is a live proof with two feet, two hands, one head and it speaks also.

And His name is Ajmal Amir Kasab.

What more you needed.

Clearly I am talking about Indian accusations against ISI, which MMS makes every week or two.

It looks like Pakistani source which is published by the Daily times.

Islamabad has found no evidence to suggest that the Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), the Indian intelligence agency, is involved in the attacks .........

It looks like Pakistani source which is published by the Daily times.

Yeah, I do think it is very much likely they were not involved in that particular attack, however they are involved in a good number of other terrorist attacks in Pakistan.

Yeah, I do think it is very much likely they were not involved in that particular attack, however they are involved in a good number of other terrorist attacks in Pakistan.

However, I also believe that Police should not make public comments if anything involves a foreign country even if there is enough evidence. Foreign ministry is the proper channel.

However, I also believe that Police should not make public comments if anything involves a foreign country even if there is enough evidence. Foreign ministry is the proper channel.

Nah, well this happens in all countries where police make accusations and so does the official state spokesperson.

He says he has proof. Since what he's saying in OP means so much, so should his accusations of India doing terrorism. :rofl:

If Malik has proof against Indian involvement then he should disclose it to international media. If the the proof can convince the international community then it will be a win win situation for Pakistan and will be disastrous to the Indian image of peace loving country to gaining support for UNSC seat.Showing proof to the world will help the Pakistan to improve her image. Then why doesn't Pakistan keeping those proofs in her pocket???:undecided:

If somebody threatens to his enemy that he has a revolver in his pocket but never shows up means ......................... he has nothing in his pocket.:azn::p:sarcastic:

Can't be arsed to argue that again as I have done that numerous times before. The fact alone that he says it should mean something however.

Secondly, couldn't the same be applied to nearly all Indians, MMS, the Indian state, etc? :rofl:

As typical Indians are able to bring in 26/11 and Kasab into the topic even though it has nothing to do with it and even though the Indian who brought it into the topic brought it for incorrect reason.

So Justin Joseph, do you plan to convey the message I was talking about to MMS and the Indian government?

Chor ki dahri main tinka.

No one has accused India for Lahore attacks then why Rehman Malik is giving explanations

So who is chor here... The police Commissioner of Lahore who said India could be involved ...or Rehman Malik...who says no finger pointing till there is evidence.

SO the environment is being cooled down before Chadimburum's visit i guess..!!!

Lots of trolling going on, hopefully suspensions will follow soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom