What's new

No PayPal in Pakistan but Available in Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Brunei and India !!!

UBL Wiz, MCB Lite, and HBL Debit cards have worked best for me.

Lots of video game stores take it and lots of online stores take it.

I dont know what sites you're refering to, but if you're talking about shopping sites.
Then its on them to provide service outside of their service zone but they dont.
Why? Because its simple, They only cater to those inside the service zones and you arent able to purchase because your card address is not under their service.

UBL Wiz, MCB Lite Cards does not work on 3d Secure sites

HBL have 3d Secure Debit Card

HBL
have 3d Secure Master Card (Master Secure Code)

Faysal Bank
have VISA 3d Secure Card (VBV/Verified by Visa)

Paypal is not coming in Pakistan anytime soon, until we are placed in FATF grey list.

You have fully outdated info.

1. Paypal fully supports local payments ( Indian Paypal to Indian Paypal )
2. Paypal India supports All banks to recieve money
3. Paypal supports ALL Credit cards to send money
4. Paypal Supports almost 70% Bank Debit Cards to send payment.

The one and only limitation is ( that too due to lical RBI norms when RBI forced paypal to follow regulations) that all funds must be withdrawn to bank DAILY. This happens automatically.

Its Unsafe.
how its unsafe please explain bro

UBL Wiz, MCB Lite Cards does not work on 3d Secure sites

HBL have 3d Secure Debit Card

HBL
have 3d Secure Master Card (Master Secure Code)

Faysal Bank
have VISA 3d Secure Card (VBV/Verified by Visa)
its verified by visa sir .mostly i buy items and air tickets and its work fine . i use it in some countries like UAE Ksa bahrain it works fine

how its unsafe please explain bro

its verified by visa sir .mostly i buy items and air tickets and its work fine . i use it in some countries like UAE Ksa bahrain it works fine

You card details can be stored or can be hacked by several methods MITM / Fishing etc.

Often cards are charged several times and refu ds are possie.oy via chargeback from the isuing bank.

With paypal you dont expose your card no. Cvv etc. And in case of issues file disputes. Paypal favors buyers in general

You have fully outdated info.

1. Paypal fully supports local payments ( Indian Paypal to Indian Paypal )
2. Paypal India supports All banks to recieve money
3. Paypal supports ALL Credit cards to send money
4. Paypal Supports almost 70% Bank Debit Cards to send payment.

The one and only limitation is ( that too due to lical RBI norms when RBI forced paypal to follow regulations) that all funds must be withdrawn to bank DAILY. This happens automatically.

Its Unsafe.
That is what I said, we are not contradicting each other at all. I only added that PayPal is not usually used for local transfer of money since its alternatives are much more popular. And that you cannot make international payments with all banks (without the use of Credit Cards which has been the case for years). One thing I was not aware of although, was that you can receive money internationally with any bank.

That is what I said, we are not contradicting each other at all. I only added that PayPal is not usually used for local transfer of money since its alternatives are much more popular. And that you cannot make international payments with all banks (without the use of Credit Cards which has been the case for years). One thing I was not aware of although, was that you can receive money internationally with any bank.

Actually, PayPal simply makes NEFT payments from Mumbai CITY BANK , on a Daily basis. So You dont get USD but INR in your Local Account.

Actually, PayPal simply makes NEFT payments from Mumbai CITY BANK , on a Daily basis. So You dont get USD but INR in your Local Account.
Obviously since there would be currency conversion deduction twice which makes no sense at all. And that is exactly how it enables PayPal to support all local banks.

Obviously since there would be currency conversion deduction twice which makes no sense at all. And that is exactly how it enables PayPal to support all local banks.

That is THE issue ( for Merchants ) besides their pathetic Conversion rates. But They are Globally accepted and thats really makes them rule. You can simply cover 75% of clients Globally with Paypal. Add Alipay and Get close to 90 !

That is THE issue ( for Merchants ) besides their pathetic Conversion rates. But They are Globally accepted and thats really makes them rule. You can simply cover 75% of clients Globally with Paypal. Add Alipay and Get close to 90 !
Can't compete with PayPal on popularity. Almost all foreign vendors usually support PayPal. It all comes down to acceptance and trust. And to be honest I don't think PayPal really gains much in monetary terms when it comes to payments within India other than luring costumers for using their service internationally at some point later. Its just there for the sake of it.

I used UBL wiz card for online shopping many times and it works perfectly

I used UBL wiz card for online shopping many times and it works perfectly
UBL Wiz Card is not 3d Secure, it does not works on 3d Secure sites....
It works on those sites which has less secure and outdated payment system

UBL Wiz Card
and MCB Lite Cards are worst Card, no 3d Secure,
Only benefit is they are cheap than others, and are separate from basic bank account, it means no risk of your all money on basic bank account.

UBL Wiz Card is not 3d Secure, it does not works on 3d Secure sites....
It works on those sites which has less secure and outdated payment system

UBL Wiz Card
and MCB Lite Cards are worst Card, no 3d Secure,
Only benefit is they are cheap than others, and are separate from basic bank account, it means no risk of your all money on basic bank account.
Bank Al-Falah, HBL, Faysal bank currently have 3D secure cards

Bank Al-Falah, HBL, Faysal bank currently have 3D secure cards
I already said only 2 Banks offers 3d Secure Debit Cards i-e Faysal Bank and HBL.
Few Others too offer 3d Secure Credit Card, but not every one can offord Credit Card,
Debits Card
are more affordable then Credit Cards

For Credit Cards in Pakistan, there are some restrictions 40000+ or equivalent salary or income, not everyone can afford Credit Cards.

Faysal Bank and HBL
only offers 3D Secure Debit Cards Currently,
Account for HBL is Headache , they required Income/Salary Proof, Electricity Bill with your name and etc, even most of Staff does not know about online shopping or Credit/Debit Card, Even you cannot apply for account in HBL and Debit/Credit Card in same day,,, they will say, this is not Jazz Franchise, first you apply for account, when account approved (7-10 days approx.), then you can apply for debit/credit cards...

Others banks that offers 3d secure credit cards (but not debit cards) are Silk Bank, Bank Al Falah, Standard Chartered Bank and etc

Last edited:
if its american then i rule out any possibility of it ever coming to Pakistan.

if its american then i rule out any possibility of it ever coming to Pakistan.
Its related to FATF.. We need to get out from the gray list first then you will see many such services like PayPal here in Pakistan

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom