What's new

No Pakistani is allowed to visit Kuwait

Status
Not open for further replies.

imran_ind

Reaction score

Reminded of a student who was termed as ‘Failed ‘

On Eid Al Fitr, I along with my family (7 members) planned to visit Kuwait for three days to see my maternal relatives there. For my trip to Kuwait, initially, I travelled by air from Abha to Dammam that took some 2 hours and afterwards it took some 3 hours by-road to reach the Khafji border (from where Kuwait City is somewhat 120 kms). Upon getting an exit stamp affixed on our passports from the Saudi border at Khafji, we then moved to Kuwaiti immigration counter. The immigration staff over there just upon holding our passports replied ‘No Pakistani is allowed to visit Kuwait’. To our utter surprise, the staff there did not even bother to open and see our passports.

Also, they did not even consider my academic qualification of MBA (International Trade) and MSc Marketing awarded to me by prestigious degree awarding institutes of Pakistan and United Kingdom. Likewise, they did not give any weightage to my professional status at the firm where I am currently employed. The moment our passports were returned to us, we were reminded of a student who was termed as ‘Failed ‘ because he was holding Pakistani nationality despite having fully prepared for the exam in which he wanted to appear.

I request the concerned authorities to play their role to address the grievances of Pakistanis settled in Kuwait and those intending to visit Kuwait on visit and permanent settlement visas because, unfortunately, Pakistan is among those six countries whose nationals are barred from entering Kuwait. When will there be an end to this ban?

Name withheld

Answer: Until recently, Kuwait was allowing Pakistanis in good jobs — doctors, engineers, etc — to cross into the country if they were resident in a Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) states but instructions on the issue keep changing regularly.

Unfortunately, the ban on visas for Pakistanis remains in place with visit and dependent visas being issued for only some categories of government employees and that too with a lot of restrictions. We can’t say until when this situation will persist but the Pakistan Embassy in Kuwait — on behalf of the Pakistan government — is following up the situation.

Kuwait is a dust-bowl. We will take our revenge on these bedouins very soon.

It's laughable to think these desert savages learned civility by licking US ballz, and are now looking down upon Pakistanis.

Saddam Hussein had the right idea.

its been around 5 years since they stopped issuing all kind of visas to Pakistanis .

Kuwait is a dust-bowl. We will take our revenge on these bedouins very soon.

It's laughable to think these desert savages learned civility by licking US ballz, and are now looking down upon Pakistanis.

Saddam Hussein had the right idea.

...but what is reason....

Its strange for Arab nation to do such an act, what are reasons for it ?

The guys this if he is holds big graduate degree he will be allowed to enter kuwait .... wat a moron is he .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom