What's new

No other country treats us with so much love and warmth as Pakistan: Indian Actor Vinay Pathak

The OP @Devil Soul needs to come out of his inferiority complex and rather post about which country maltreats, abuses, bans, arm-twists [for their political aims] Pakistani artists in the world. The kind of treatment meted out to Pakistani artists working in India,happens to any other nationality in the world. Check how Americans treat Soviet or Russian people who came to their country. Although they were each other sworn enemies but each one treated the other national with utmost respect, esp. civil society. Indians work under Pakistanis in the Middle East and Malaysia. Many indians work with Pakistanis and share workplace. Yet have they encountered any discrimination. Pakistanis are themseves shameless and have deep complexes. Such posts show they rather than taking any action want to show their cowardice.

Not just Indians we respect our guests from all over the world. Unlike india

One look around this forum and the self claimed top hospitality claims fall flat. A country formed on deep hate toward a specific religion would not be a place one can visit without fear. Not saying all of them are like that but talking in view of visitor.

“I think Pakistan is the only country where we are treated with special care because we are Indian. No other country in the world will treat us with so much love and warmth because you are an Indian."

still their BCCI begging Pakistan to respect them for playing sports?

when indians are dying to play sports with those who every now and then kick their as**s for no good reason.....:enjoy:

what a confused bunch:lol:

BTW never knew of this guy before nor seen him......and i think he even get un noticed in Pakistani media due to the same reason

ye low budget movie star paise ke liye kuch bhi bolega
why this stupid gone to Pakistan for his movie promotion

ye low budget movie star paise ke liye kuch bhi bolega
why this stupid gone to Pakistan for his movie promotion

Time for Indians to label him a DESHDROHI and Ban him for good. But if he shouts Jai Sri Ram and Jai Mata Di than he is all Good Good.

Well I am sorry then.................

not sorry, we are not a nation of haters, we dont hate anyone but only show mirror
and there is no hate on Pakistani media against India only the other way around.
This is the reason we are so good looking

not sorry, we are not a nation of haters, we dont hate anyone but only show mirror
and there is no hate on Pakistani media against India only the other way around.
This is the reason we are so good looking

Frankly i can live with being ugly and Not giving a **** about them

we dont give a **** about them we just dont hate them...we will kill them when time comes
you hate someone you consider equal or better :)

Man i dont hate them. They be on a war with us.

In war. You Dont do business with them dushmans.

When war is over. I can focus on what them Bhaand have to say.

And i dont consider them lesser beings either. Just less fortunate.

I am very nazriyaati you know

RAW has two track policy to deal with Pakistan... on one hand they reach out the public via bollywood and at the same time push propaganda to malign Pakistan establishment.
Ind's cold start involves having allies within Pakistan, who can backup Indian narrative. example like Hamid Mir, Asma Jehangir, Najam Sethi, Lollywood celebrities, various social workers, so that people should remain confused and question their own establishment.

One look around this forum and the self claimed top hospitality claims fall flat. A country formed on deep hate toward a specific religion would not be a place one can visit without fear. Not saying all of them are like that but talking in view of visitor.
When was the last time an Indian common man was mistreated in Pakistan?
Pls don't mention Mr. Jhadav or Sarabjeet Singh !
Mind you people from same specific religion still live in Pakistan. One of the member from that community was appointed as Chief justice of Pakistan. If the creation of Pakistan was based on hatred for Hinduism Jogendra nath would have not been selected as first minister of law.

When was the last time an Indian common man was mistreated in Pakistan?
Pls don't mention Mr. Jhadav or Sarabjeet Singh !
Mind you people from same specific religion still live in Pakistan. One of the member from that community was appointed as Chief justice of Pakistan. If the creation of Pakistan was based on hatred for Hinduism Jogendra nath would have not been selected as first minister of law.
We can talk all day but when the much loved Chinese need security in Pakistan which include incidents with this group, perceived as the most loved group of people among Pakistanis, one would be foolish to visit. I can't dream of walking the streets of Pakistan as a tourist, it's just too damn scary.

Celebrities are given ample security, chauffeured around, with very less interaction with general public. For a real tourist, Pakistan is a dangerous place, particularly for Hindus.

Bagal mein churi
Muh mein Ram Naam

If people are friendly in India, there would not be hate on social media.

Forget Pakistanis. Even Indian Muslims are hated online.

Jogendra nath would have not been selected as first minister of law.
And the Hindu in him woke up.
He promptly betrayed his nation and ran away to ours.

We can talk all day but when the much loved Chinese need security in Pakistan which include incidents with this group, perceived as the most loved group of people among Pakistanis, one would be foolish to visit. I can't dream of walking the streets of Pakistan as a tourist, it's just too damn scary.

Celebrities are given ample security, chauffeured around, with very less interaction with general public. For a real tourist, Pakistan is a dangerous place, particularly for Hindus.
Yeah stay there nobody is dying to welcome you either. For others who want to visit, no ink throwing, no burning of trains and definitely no stone pelting is expected !

Back
Top Bottom