What's new

No oil hunt in South China Sea without nod: Beijing to Delhi

I am sure participating in an exercise in international waters classify as an achievement. Also don't know how that was relevant to our posts.

South China Sea ..... see the relevance now .

Chinese warning ....

No oil hunt in South China Sea without nod: Beijing to Delhi

Indian response ..... :lol:

Indian Essar to join ONGC in Vietnam in oil drilling

These Chinese jokers are good for nothing except bragging in internet forums ...:rofl:

Do more talk less...build you oil rig first than talk :rofl:

We are already in advance stage :lol:

how advance? :rofl:

There is nothing like South Tibet, there is one 'North Arunachal Pradesh' that you call Tibet, you will lose it on your next silly move! :)

How we gonna lose Tibet?? but more likely you will lose the entire India: Nagaland, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Hyderabad, parts of Himachal, Goa, Sikkim, Ladakh...:rofl:

and It toke only one Chinese blogger to shake the entire India's foundation and prompt Indian diplomates to protest and demand China for explaination:rofl:

INDIA - CHINA Balkanization of India: a roadmap of Beijing? - Asia News

how advance? :rofl:

How we gonna lose Tibet?? but more likely you will lose the entire India: Nagaland, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Hyderabad, parts of Himachal, Goa, Sikkim, Ladakh...:rofl:

and It toke only one Chinese blogger to shake the entire India's foundation and prompt Indian diplomates to protest and demand China for explaination:rofl:

INDIA - CHINA Balkanization of India: a roadmap of Beijing? - Asia News

LMAO....hey did we ask permission to send our naval ships to South China Sea to practice with other ASEAN members? LMAO......wet dreams

South China Sea ..... see the relevance now .

Being an American Patsy wont do india any Good in the long term. China claims international waters as its own but unless that claim is legalised china cant do much anyway. So back to my point unless you can get your ships into Chinese controlled territory you might as well rub such insignificant acts in south china sea all over your arse. At the end of the day china will solve its issues with other countries diplomatically and India will stand there looking like a fool rubbing uncle sams butt.

India also said to China that no China Pakistan corridor passing through Kashmir without New Delhi's nod.

Tit-for-tat games played by India and China.

Being an American Patsy wont do india any Good in the long term. China claims international waters as its own but unless that claim is legalised china cant do much anyway. So back to my point unless you can get your ships into Chinese controlled territory you might as well rub such insignificant acts in south china sea all over your arse. At the end of the day china will solve its issues with other countries diplomatically and India will stand there looking like a fool rubbing uncle sams butt.

It is like saying India and Pakistan will solve all issues and China will look fool. How insane this statement looks?

Territorial disputes are here to stay...and nothing wrong in India taking advantage of it, as is China taking advantage of Kashmir issue to its own advantage.

That why I been asking the supa powa Indian, between curry they eat everyday compared to sh!t which one is real? They have responsed to me that cows dung is the best foods.

A Pakistani calling others American Patsy ..... :lol:

We have been doing oil hunt in SCS for a couple of years even with chinese stupid warnings ..... looks like nobody gives a $hit to what chinese clowns have to say .... :lol:

CCP should do more and talk less .

Back
Top Bottom