What's new

‘No Muslim’ parking sign board at Texas

Not good, other nations should not go down the medieval path of intolerance like Muslim countries.

We do not want to be end up like them.

If u open yr eyes the non muslim countries r more intolerant then muslim countries.

Yes but the great Hindo nation of Hindostan is doing so good in tolerance right? :lol:

How is Dalit-Brahmin relationship going again`?

We just had a dalit rule over the largest state in India with prolly largest amount of brahimns, with a significant number of brahmins voting for her.

Come nack when you can have an Ahmadi rule over punjab.

But one side practicing intolerance and the other side tolerance will spell doom.....
The Buddhists learnt it the hard way......and today's Buddhist countries know how to protect themselves.....

So you would rather want to end up being converted or dead.....

If u open yr eyes the non muslim countries r more intolerant then muslim countries.

Lying wontvget you anywhere with educated peole and google.

Just google the number of muslims killedthis week in muslim countries and compare with non-muslim countried. :lol:

@Jessica_L - Maybe they were just angry at you for walking into the Shopping Mall, staying there for a few hours, eating every free sample of ice cream they sold & then leaving without buying anything & then doing this day after day for weeks at a stretch :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
But one side practicing intolerance and the other side tolerance will spell doom.....
The Buddhists learnt it the hard way......and today's Buddhist countries know how to protect themselves.....
So you would rather want to end up being converted or dead.....
Tolerance is not we acting weak bro, it takes strong character and solid beliefs to be tolerant, hinduism has been around for centuries and will remain so although getting reformed and better.

Regarding getting converted, Muslims hordes came and looted and did all they could, we people didn't convert, I wouldn't worry now.

Tolerance is not we acting weak bro, it takes strong character and solid beliefs to be tolerant, hinduism has been around for centuries and will remain so although getting reformed and better.....

I'm not contesting that...

Regarding getting converted, Muslims hordes came and looted and did all they could, we people didn't convert, I wouldn't worry now.

We were not forcefully converted or killed? are you sure?
I guess you know, modern day Afghanistan and Pakistan were predominantly Buddhist and Hindu regions before the Muslims invaded.....you know the history behind 'Hindu Kush' mountain range in Afghanistan?......How come Bangladesh became Muslim dominated?

I agree they couldn't convert or kill every Hindu or Buddhist....it wasn't possible as our population was huge....but they killed enough to make certain portions of India Muslim dominated and later took those regions away from us in the name of religion.....
That's is their strategy, If we tolerate more we'll lose more land.....It's as simple as that......you may not agree though....

I'm not contesting that...

We were not forcefully converted or killed? are you sure?
I guess you know, modern day Afghanistan and Pakistan were predominantly Buddhist and Hindu regions before the Muslims invaded.....you know the history behind 'Hindu Kush' mountain range in Afghanistan?......How come Bangladesh became Muslim dominated?

I agree they couldn't convert or kill every Hindu or Buddhist....it wasn't possible as our population was huge....but they killed enough to make certain portions of India Muslim dominated and later took those regions away from us in the name of religion.....
That's is their strategy, If we tolerate more we'll lose more land.....It's as simple as that......you may not agree though....

I am not contesting that either.

My point is the invaders conquest and spread of islam by force was stopped in India, that was when Islamix zealotry was at ots highest. Now there is no threat from violent islam apart from stray terroriat attcks.

Peaceful conversion is ok as long as its out of free will. We do not need the narrative of hinduism under threat and act insecure, look at Pakistan or any islamic country what happens when you give religion the supreme power, espaeciallysince all religions are imperfect being man made concepts

I did one Eid namaz in the US. Parking was provided by a Church! The church had even offered to allow Eid namaz there, however, the prayer area of the mosque was sufficient, but Parking area was not.

But the synagogue next to the Church had tow trucks in waiting.

So yeah, intolerance is very real in the US, but so are the good people. I wonder who will win the fight in the end? Americans have to decide.

Peaceful conversion is ok as long as its out of free will. We do not need the narrative of hinduism under threat and act insecure, look at Pakistan or any islamic country what happens when you give religion the supreme power, espaeciallysince all religions are imperfect being man made concepts

And look at India or Zimbabwe or Ethiopia when you give religions too small power...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom