What's new

No More Production Order's: PM Imran Khan

FalconStar

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Now this is what I wanted, not the mockery they made when Shohbaz was arrested and I think finally sanity has prevailed and IK has realised that their is no pleasing these corrupt mafias.

Last time some of these "Sub ko Mil kar chalna hai" tola of PTI convinced IK to make Shohbaz Chairman PAC and then they made him issue production orders and it all went against PTI.

And next I hope he gets rid of this Speaker Asad Qaiser and makes Qasim Khan Suri the permanent speaker.

Now this is what I wanted, not the mockery they made when Shohbaz was arrested and I think finally sanity has prevailed and IK has realised that their is no pleasing these corrupt mafias.

Last time some of these "Sub ko Mil kar chalna hai" tola of PTI convinced IK to make Shohbaz Chairman PAC and then they made him issue production orders and it all went against PTI.

And next I hope he gets rid of this Speaker Asad Qaiser and makes Qasim Khan Suri the permanent speaker.

Punjab main bhi a an kerwai

Good riddance.:pakistan:

Opposition over played their hand and the final nail in the coffin was their attitude in Budget. Next in line should be complete media ban on these criminals. NS statements are still run on this marasi media. This should end. He is a convicted felony and should be treated as such.

Opposition will response by de-seating Senate chairman with their appointed member though it wont matter for PTI much....anyways it will be get difficult for pti to pass any law until next senate elections

Opposition over played their hand and the final nail in the coffin was their attitude in Budget. Next in line should be complete media ban on these criminals. NS statements are still run on this marasi media. This should end. He is a convicted felony and should be treated as such.
app toh jamhoriat keh jaani dushman ho bhai!!

Very Good keep It Up PM Imran Khan :pakistan::tup: & plz also shut this geo shit off...

Why have the production orders been issued again for Dracula Zardari and thug Saad Rafique?? This Asad Qaiser seems very dubious.
can anyone explain what a 'Production order' is?

Production order is basically any member of the parliament despite under arrest, To my understanding is that only the courts and Speaker of the assembly can issue production order for the accused to come to parliament to join proceedings in Parliament, This draconian law needs to be scrapped but unfortunately PTI don't have the numbers In Parliament or the Senate to scrap the law.

Why have the production orders been issued again for Dracula Zardari and thug Saad Rafique?? This Asad Qaiser seems very dubious.

Production order is basically any member of the parliament despite under arrest, To my understanding is that only the courts and Speaker of the assembly can issue production order for the accused to come to parliament to join proceedings in Parliament, This draconian law needs to be scrapped but unfortunately PTI don't have the numbers In Parliament or the Senate to scrap the law.
The law is because if the member of parliament is under arrest and an assembly session is held then the district the member is representing has no say in parliament. A better law would have been if a member of parliament is under arrest they should be immediately required to resign and by-elections held on their seats.

Production orders have been issued regularly even after such strong words by the honorable PM.

Back
Top Bottom