What's new

No money to Pak till they get rid of nukes: Trump

Donald Trump is a stupid billionaire!
http://whitenoiseinsanity.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/donaldtrump.jpg[/IMG]
The man is an idiot. He doesn’t want to talk about all his failed businesses or how he’s pressured and sued politicians to get what he wants to make a buck or how he’s filed bankruptcy more times than an American could ever dream of doing, so he HAS to be a BIRTHER to run for office.

Donald Trump is a stupid billionaire! « Birther « WHITE NOISE INSANITY

Some sensible guy at last.

The USA will finally get to its senses and do the right thing, after funding and aiding its enemy for decades.

Yup some sensible guy. Clearly shows his senses with this part. :lol:

We're giving them USD 3.2 billion a year and they do not love us

Donald Trump is a stupid billionaire!
http://whitenoiseinsanity.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/donaldtrump.jpg[/IMG]
The man is an idiot. He doesn’t want to talk about all his failed businesses or how he’s pressured and sued politicians to get what he wants to make a buck or how he’s filed bankruptcy more times than an American could ever dream of doing, so he HAS to be a BIRTHER to run for office.

Donald Trump is a stupid billionaire! « Birther « WHITE NOISE INSANITY[/QUOTE]

Stupid billionaire is an oxymoron if i ever saw one. Looks like a term coined by an intelligent poor person :D

This guy surely aint any politician or diplomat, neither does he sound very intelligent..

I mean top Republican candidate for presidency.... And he blabers.. It's like Chinese, They are probably bad people n no friend of ours, I've heard such and such, we'll probably have to deal with them differently, they do not love us, probably, probably and probably. I mean, what a moron!!!

It clearly shows one does not have to be smart and intelligent to earn billions in real estate in USA... And fox news and Donald Trump really compliments each other.. bunch of morons..

However, I do agree with what the moron tried to convey though.. Purely out of national interest... If they can, get rid of Pakistan's nuke (for whatever reason), it's good for India.. simple as that.

Just being patriotic.. lol!!

His ex-wife said in interview.....that TRUMP read alot of Hitler books, that's why he is worst nut and ego.

TRUMP means DUMP he is !

Some sensible guy at last.

The USA will finally get to its senses and do the right thing, after funding and aiding its enemy for decades.

This is some stuff from your 'sensible' guy:

Famous quotes from Trump on national TV:

"Where's Osama bin Laden's death certificate?" <Donald Trump>

"We should take Libya's oil" <Donald Trump>

"Our leaders are stupid" <Donald Trump>

Unfortunately, Donald Trump proves you don't have to be smart/intelligent to be rich in America. What Donald Trump (one person) thinks or says will have little bearing on the Pakistan-US relationship, whatever way it's going to turn out.

will he even make it to the primarys? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump is trying to cash in on the negative sentiments which american people are having due to all the OBL episode.....nothing else...just a trick for win votes

We're giving them USD 3.2 billion a year and they do not love us," he said.

This comment sounds like "Does she love me or my money"?:rofl:

we will hate them even they give our gov 30bn per month .believe me USA we didn't get single penny all goes to our bubus looters and they love you .hahhahahah

Guys do you know Trump is investing millions of dollars in real estate in Mumbai!!!!!!

We gotta back him

Please don't give Pakistan any aid let this nation find a way to survive on it's own

Back
Top Bottom