What's new

No money to Pak till they get rid of nukes: Trump

Hey we go, Bilal have started personal attacks on Indians have started, be prepared Indians, articles of poverty and sanitation now. :thinktank:

I never talked about your personal life, you did about mine & Jana's. That is a violation of the PDF rules, & if the moderators see it, you'll be banned instantaneously. Consider yourself warned, don't blame me if you get banned the next time.

Making personal attacks against members here is a violation of the rules on this forum. Please be mindful not to insult Jana or me by making personal attacks again, I can see you're new to the forum, so this is my last warning to you. The moderators are pretty quick to ban those members that violate the rules used on this forum. Have a good day!

No personal attacks, just reponding to your previous message that said "I and Jana" who oppose USA aid to Pakistan.

I was on topic and please learn to differntiate between both, who mentioned China is funding USA war on terror, 3-4 page back.

Thank You.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

I never talked about your personal life, you did about mine & Jana's. That is a violation of the PDF rules, & if the moderators see it, you'll be banned instantaneously. Consider yourself warned, don't blame me if you get banned the next time.

What personal life questions exactly? :what:

No personal attacks, just reponding to your previous message that said "I and Jana" who oppose USA aid to Pakistan.

I was on topic and please learn to differntiate between both, who mentioned China is funding USA war on terror, 3-4 page back.

Thank You.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

What personal life questions exactly? :what:

This stuff:

Lol exactly what I was thinking, Bilal thinks he is special amongst the South Asian community in USA. lol

Anyway Bilal what you doing in USA?

Of course aid is not wanted by likes of Bilal and Jana, Bilal got enough money to travel and stay in USA.

Jana got enough time to be on this site all the time,
but what about billions of other people?

Most of the Pakistanis you'll find here, almost 90% of them, fall into one of the following categories:

1. Foreign settled

2. Kids of army officers

3. Other financially well-off families/landowners etc.

4. Personnel of Pakistani armed forces.

Which clearly means that most of the Pakistanis here or on the internet in general are bound to be very disconnected with the plight of the common man.

All of these things fall into personal attacks & insults on your fellow members, & that is against the rules of this forum. Please be careful, I don't want to be harsh to you, you're new to this forum, but I suggest you spend some time reading the rules of this forum. You have also diverted the topic being discussed on this thread with your trolling & flaming, which is a double violation on this forum.

Thank You.

China funding US's war is pertinent to discuss, however my or Jana's personal life isn't.

Lol what a liar, when did I ever say this below? Argh i hate liars!!

And please for other comments, there is no fire without smoke.

---------

Most of the Pakistanis you'll find here, almost 90% of them, fall into one of the following categories:

1. Foreign settled

2. Kids of army officers

Which clearly means that most of the Pakistanis here or on the internet in general are bound to be very disconnected with the plight of the common man.

Was said by someone else not me.
-----------------

"of course aid is not wanted by Bilal and Jana" This is true, you even said it urself you dont want it. So whats the big deal?

Lol what a liar, when did I ever say this below? Argh i hate liars!!

And please for other comments, there is no fire without smoke.

---------

1. Foreign settled

2. Kids of army officers

Was said by someone else not me.
-----------------

"of course aid is not wanted by Bilal and Jana" This is true, you even said it urself you dont want it. So whats the big deal?

Again, you're making personal insults against the members on this forum. What don't you understand?

At least I didn't have to surrender my Pakistani passport when I immigrated here to the US, unlike Indians that have to do that to become US citizens. I'm proud of my Pakistani passport & my Pakistani roots/connections, unlike the Indians living here in the US that have no connection with India.

Here is Bilal is talking about his personal life, and then accuses me of talking about his personal life. Is that what you call a hypocrite?

Who also quoted someone elses message and added my name is cheap, seriously.

:police:

Anyway Im out, just arguing with your lies is time consuming.

Here is Bilal is talking about his personal life, and then accuses me of talking about his personal life. Is that what you call a hypocrite?

Anyway Im out, just arguing what your lies is time consuming.

My comment was a response to your fellow Indian (Post # 90):

Rich Pakistanis living in US, Canada and all over Europe don't want US aid. Hmmm....why am I not surprised.

Who also quoted someone elses message and added my name is cheap, seriously.

Anyway Im out, just arguing with your lies is time consuming.

Reported kiddo.

I seriously don't understand one thing. US gives aid, Pakistan gets aid.... what up with India?

Pakistan's total exports crossed $20 billion this year. $3.2 billion is not what runs this economy. Moreover, the money is mostly for the roads they use and the infrastructure we provide. I don't see why some third country should bother about it. Can't they mind their own business?

Are you in your senses? You call yourself a journalist? DO I have to tell you that dealings with the govt. of a country are treated as dealings with that country and with the people of that country?

No matter what differences and greivances the common Pakistani might have with the army and the govt., point is, the US is giving the aid to them. The US does its job of giving the aid, which your govt. want too. What your incompetent govt. and your complicit army does with that aid is not US' concern.

BTW, when the US DOES try to ensure that the aid is utilised properly, it is this very media which you belong to that shouts 'Ghairat, Ghairat' from the rooftops.

Heck, why should they stop the money?

They are buying some pretty fine cannon fodder with that money. They are smart people and so is your Army. The one who is not smart is your general public and the media.

Doesn't work that way.

Zardari is YOUR president. Pakistni Army is YOUR army.

You might not like it but that doesn't matter.

You know what you're talking like?

You're talking like a customer who bought a goat, ate the goat's meat and then goes to the shopkeeper and tells him, "Hey Bugger! I didn't like the meat. Give me my money back.". lol

Heck, what can the US do if you do not like the money? They gave the money, their job is over. Cry me a river about it. Like it matters!

we have mostly beef burgers ;) and btw your ranting is confusing.

if US gives Financial assistance to Pakistan then INDIA Cries loud

if Pakistanis say we dont need this from US even then bharatis cry

i wonder if you guys are ever clear about anything ?

we have mostly beef burgers ;) and btw your ranting is confusing.

if US gives Financial assistance to Pakistan then INDIA Cries loud

if Pakistanis say we dont need this from US even then bharatis cry

i wonder if you guys are ever clear about anything ?

Good Good. Anything to comment upon over the points I made?

I guess not.

We'll talk when you start making sense. Till then,

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom