What's new

No mention of ‘One China’ is New Delhi reply to Beijing for its silence on J&K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not mentioning something on a joint statement?

LOL if that is them acting "hard", then there is nothing to worry about.

Again! You seriously need to work on your reading comprehension, my dear. I never said that this is the GoI acting 'hard'. I said this is the GoI showing that it is willing to change its policy if China doesn't heed India's concerns.

This is just the start. That's what I said.

And BTW, it matters because in the past, such joint statements have always included 'One China' and 'Tibet is a part of China' in them but this time, this particular statement doesn't contain any such words.

Do you get the signal that the GoI is trying to send?

Do you have any indication that the GoI will gradually turn from "soft" to hard, and how many years will that take?

Like I said, you never know who I'am hence it'll be better if you don't surmise as to what I know about GoI's policies and policy changes and what I don't.

Like I said, you never know who I'am hence it'll be better if you don't surmise as to what I know about GoI's policies and policy changes and what I don't.

LOL are you serious? This isn't a movie buddy... :rofl:

If you have any evidence to show a future hardening in the GoI's foreign policy, then post it here.

Trying to be mysterious about your identity is funny, but not really worth anything in a debate.

A slap on the face and total humiliation by wen jia bao to the GOI prompted this face saving replied by the GOI. It was widely regarded by majority of the india media as this is a non trip to the embaressment of the GOI since there was nothing substantial coming out of the tolk with regards to many issues of concerned to india.China main priority of this visit is economics business and more business, where as Naive india see it as an opertunity to gain political influence and gather china support for its desire of an unsc seat.China tells it straight to india we neither support your unsc bid nor do we going to change our official policy on kashmire and you can forget abt the issue of stappled visa.

Any source to back this Bull$hit..!! :coffee:

LOL are you serious? This isn't a movie buddy... :rofl:

If you have any evidence to show a future hardening in the GoI's foreign policy, then post it here.

lol you're being naive. Why would I post it here on an obscure website on the internet? I'll do whatever my govt. wants me to do but rest assured it will certainly not involve replying to a certain Chinese Dragon sitting somewhere on the internet having comprehension issues. :lol:

Trying to be mysterious about your identity is funny, but not really worth anything in a debate.

Exactly! Which tells you that it is high time you came back to topic instead of trying to surmise my identity and what I know of GoI's policies and policy changes and what i don't.

I already posted the link in the other thread. go take a look or u go search yrself in youtube

lol, Oh please, either provide some link/source to back that utter bull$hit or just enjoy your wishfull thinking with candy..:lol:

lol, Oh please, either provide some link/source to back that utter bull$hit or just enjoy your wishfull thinking with candy..:lol:

For a person with the name "BRIC" you sure don't seem to like China. :azn:

An interesting fact about BRIC:

Deutsche Bank Research said in a report that "economically, financially and politically, China overshadows and will continue to overshadow the other BRICs." It added that China's economy is larger than that of the three other BRIC economies (Brazil, Russia and India) combined.

BRIC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The title of this thread already answered a number of my points, i just dont want to humiliate you further by giving you a source.

The GoI is too soft. :azn:

I cannot see them taking a hard stand on this issue.

No I think you are wrong here.

No country can compromise on National Integrity….and that is what India is trying to explain to China

If China continues to ignore Indian sensitivities, then I fear, India is going to harden it position on Tibet.

For a person with the name "BRIC" you sure don't seem to like China. :azn:

An interesting fact about BRIC:

BRIC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well i can say that i am the most pro-chiness member here and after joining the forum i added Brotherhood in my friends list..! Cause i like his posts..!

But i just saw many chiness members just started bashing India for no reason(including you) I thought the situation will change but hence chiness member are showing more hate towards india and that makes me irritate..! Thats why i am just defending my nation in the same tone in which you are trying to bash it..!

Otherwisw i shoud'nt have choosen this username..! By the way i have many chiness friend on QQ and they are very friendly and good in nature,and i talk almost daily with them,hence i can say your thoughts about india dose'nt clash with majority of chiness people..!

@ Your post :-

But this situation will get change very soon just wait for 5 years and you will sense the diff..:)

I don't think so. :azn:

There are no active armed insurgencies in China.

In India, there are too many to count. Kashmiri insurgency, Maoist insurgecy, NE insurgencies...

It's clear who will come out the loser if the pressure goes up. We'll see...

we are used to such insurgencies right from independence.....so don't intimidate us on this basis...we know how to deal with that....while china is crisp and clean...a delicate target!!!!:azn::azn::azn::azn:

also India's shape generally helps us in active and quick mobility...note that disputed Kashmir is only 450km far from Delhi while Tibet is 1800km!!!!!when it comes to troops and military/km of border India has 3.7 times more border presence than china!!!!!!!so be prepared for a stiff opposition!!!

The title of this thread already answered a number of my points, i just dont want to humiliate you further by giving you a source.

Still waiting for source/link for that post......:coffee:

lol,You are the one who is getting humiliate by postingwhishfull thinking without facts and turning your back away..:lol:

If China continues to ignore Indian sensitivities, then I fear, India is going to harden it position on Tibet.

I'll believe it when I see it. :tup:

Whether or not India is ruled by Singh or Rahul, it will still be Sonia Gandhi who is calling the shots. The ruling elite will remain the same, so I don't personally see the GoI changing it's behaviour much in the future.

Its funny how China never used to get involved in India internal matters, until 2-4years ago, when it suddenly became a "recognised" military and economic power.

And with this power, they think they could bully other nations, which India and nations around China will not tolerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom