What's new

No ‘martyrs’ in Army: Government

Hinduism doesn't have any close concept to "shaheed", infect no word exists to describe that. How unfortunate that they had to borrow a word from their enemies of war to glorify their own dead soldiers.

That's the difference between man made rules vs God.
Indian army is a secular army ,
So Hindu concept doesnot apply to it, we prefer nation over religion

Wait so now they wanna include the word "shaheed" for their soldiers? I thought Arabic words were a big no no. Remember how much crap Justin Trudeau got from Indians for saying Diwali Mubarak or something. Go find some other non Arabic word for Shaheed.

There are 100s of Arabic/ Persian words in common Hindi , It has always been like this
You have been in delusion , go through lyrics of bollywood songs (from 60s to till date),

There are 100s of Arabic/ Persian words in common Hindi , It has always been like this
You have been in delusion , go through lyrics of bollywood songs (from 60s to till date),
lol I'm delusional? Get a fucking life loser and go read some news. Pakistanis have no problem at all with Arabic/Persian words, which is why we speak Urdu(which has more Arabic/Persian words than Hindi). Ur ppl are the ones that have a problem. They got all up in arms for Justin Trudeau saying "Diwali Mubarak"...which literally means "Happy Diwali". They took an issue with the use of the word "Mubarak". I was just merely pointing out the hypocrisy of ur ppl. Next time instead of writing ur ill informed crap, try to keep up with what's going on in the world. Here, I'll get u started.

http://hindustantimes.com/world-new...not-pleased/story-xE68fiR8Y03eP0BYltbsAJ.html

Last edited:
You can add any philosophy you want to it, but in the end, it's just a word that like any word takes different facets to it as time and language progress through geography.

There's no effort to add any word. Someone filed an enquiry. They got the reply.
The end.
Shaheed is a Quranic word with Islamic connotation.... Used for Muslim's.

So are you okay with using the term Aatmahuti in war, to become part of the Brahma?

I think Aahuti term meaning is offering to please the Suprme Creator for well being like Sacrifice of animals and in Rig Vedic tribes human sacrifices are prohibited. I think Aatamahuti is like sacrifice of the soul completely which is more or less with the deeds. Baalidan is the correct term used for soldiers of Vedic tribes in which the soul exist and that sacrifice is like the martyr will be amar forever and get high place in heavens.

If its known since how long khari boli is being spoken by the tribes of Indus Valley Civilization then it would be like one more point that Indian and Arab tribes are closer to each other even by the language since centuries.

Indian army is a secular army ,
So Hindu concept doesnot apply to it, we prefer nation over religion

Indian means the tribes dwelling in Indus Valley civilization and the term Hindu/Hindi explains that only and the native tribes of Indus Valley Civilization are called Aryans.

rama_ocean_rajasthan_desert.jpg

What is the equivalent word for Arabic "Shaheed" in Indian language(s)?
Veer ghattiii....but Shaheed word has more charm in it despite there is no defination available for this word in Hindi or sanskrit.

lol I'm delusional? Get a fucking life loser and go read some news. Pakistanis have no problem at all with Arabic/Persian words, which is why we speak Urdu(which has more Arabic/Persian words than Hindi). Ur ppl are the ones that have a problem. They got all up in arms for Justin Trudeau saying "Diwali Mubarak"...which literally means "Happy Diwali". They took an issue with the use of the word "Mubarak". I was just merely pointing out the hypocrisy of ur ppl. Next time instead of writing ur ill informed crap, try to keep up with what's going on in the world. Here, I'll get u started.

http://hindustantimes.com/world-new...not-pleased/story-xE68fiR8Y03eP0BYltbsAJ.html

Quoting statements of few (or few hundreds or few thousands ) and generalizing it for Billion people,
Shows your IQ level,

There are more Indians who speak Urdu than Pakistanis,

Quoting statements of few (or few hundreds or few thousands ) and generalizing it for Billion people,
Shows your IQ level,

I have quite a lot of Indian friends(among various others like whites, black, asians). Bcuz I have seen the good and bad among ppl of all sorts of different backgrounds and ethnicities, I do not generalize. In fact there's members here on this forum who can vouch for that @Joe Shearer

My post was to mock those retarded Indians who raised a fuss about Justin Trudeau's "Diwali Mubarak" comment instead of appreciating his positive gesture towards the Indian community. With such display of ur comprehension skills, I can see now that u r also among those retarded Indians.

Concept of War and sacrifice has always been there but it is different from Islamic where there is no rebirth ,just eternal heaven or hell there is concept of Nirvana or Mukti /liberation ,the use of Shaheed mostly by hindi media not govt or army ,the most apt word to battle casualty in hindi would be veergati or balidan but even the English martyrs are not used meaning the govt doesn't believe in Abrahamic metaphysics at all
mahabharat-wallpaper-war.jpg

Shows your IQ level,

It's OK; take it easy. This is one of the nicest/most balanced/ least biased Pakistani members; his weakness is occasionally salty language, and that is probably an age-related attribute. His strength is his grip over nutritional and dietary matters; if you want to lose weight in a healthy way, he's the man to go to. Don't take that statement seriously, and don't take the thread too seriously. :enjoy:

But hey! If you want to blow him apart, go right ahead. This is the Internet, after all, and those shaheeds blown apart get to return with increased vim and vigour.

Why he has feminine features? N he is wearing a lipstick. N why so fair? Are all indians this fair?

Better understand on which side the bow is pointing out. This is defense forum not any bollywood gossiping in which anyone can say anything and have easy exit. We Indians wont spare anyone if they disrespect Indian nation.

Veer ghattiii....but Shaheed word has more charm in it despite there is no defination available for this word in Hindi or sanskrit.

Actually the Indian and Arab academics are more busy in decoding the ancient langauges and the link between the ancient language. We know that Sanskrit and Farsi languages are having link and on that Farsi is having link with Ibrani and Arabic and how these languages are linked with Khari Boli. All these languages are linked with ancient Vedic tribes of Indus Valley civilization.

Actually , in Balad i Shaam languages like Ibrani, Armani and Arabic the term shaheed is there .

ܣܗܕܐ
ܣܗܕܐ
شهِيد
شاهِد

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom