What's new

NO LOAD SHEDDING IN ISLAMABAD

:rofl: :rofl: Is that an achievement ?
In my hometown there hasn't been a single sign of load shedding even in 480 days forget about 48 hours and no I didnt lived in a tier 1 , 2 or 3 city .
And then these punnies wanna compete with India :lol:

No need to say this. May be in your area their is no load shedding but there are some places where there is load shedding in India. In my village voltage is so low that it is hard to read a letter.

Good going pakistan. Hope energy crisis will come down in near future.

Did I showed anything idiot . If facts are so hard to swollow for u and Pakistanis then what the hell can I do . I stated the truth and yeah of course the Chinese cities are better than Indians intact they are world class.
We are perfectly aware of your daily crises, you do not have to rub them on our faces every other day :) and we know we cant compete with shupa powa india who are million years ahead of everyone in the world

Did I showed anything idiot . If facts are so hard to swollow for u and Pakistanis then what the hell can I do . I stated the truth and yeah of course the Chinese cities are better than Indians intact they are world class.

Listen to your fellow Indian posters please.

You crossed the line and they admonished you.

Just say sorry and don't do it again.

Thank you

We are perfectly aware of your daily crises, you do not have to rub them on our faces every other day :) and we know we cant compete with shupa powa india who are million years ahead of everyone in the world

No need to argue with that kid. just report him.

:rofl: :rofl: Is that an achievement ?
In my hometown there hasn't been a single sign of load shedding even in 480 days forget about 48 hours and no I didnt lived in a tier 1 , 2 or 3 city .
And then these punnies wanna compete with India :lol:
This was not needed, when other Indians are pointing it to you, you are fighting with them.

hahaha Indians saying other countries are shitholes :cheesy:

ganges.jpg

Ḥashshāshīn;4415206 said:
hahaha Indians saying other countries are shitholes :cheesy:

ganges.jpg

oopss he didnt mean it literally :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom