What's new

No hope for recovery from swiss banks, Dar

And they never denied that instead they said according to our laws if Pakistan can prove that the money was illegally earned they can get it back then.

There is no need for a denial on their part for stupid claims anybody else may make somewhere else in the world.

There is no need for a denial on their part for stupid claims anybody else may make somewhere else in the world.

So now you do agree that claim made by Ishaq Dar was stupid and without getting evidence, no money can be brought back.

So now you do agree that claim made by Ishaq Dar was stupid and without getting evidence, no money can be brought back.

I said all along that the claim was incorrect and no money would be coming back to Pakistan. You can check my previous posts on this topic.

I said all along that the claim was incorrect and no money would be coming back to Pakistan. You can check my previous posts on this topic.

I am also telling from my previous posts that if there is no money why has been so much time and public money been wasted and your reply was politicians tell lies, you know you stopped making sense a long time ago :P

I am also telling from my previous posts that if there is no money why has been so much time and public money been wasted and your reply was politicians tell lies, you know you stopped making sense a long time ago :P

You should go back to the posts I made at the time this claim was made. What public money has been wasted on this claim?

You can read my previous posts again...

I am not contesting anything here so I have no need to revisit anything. My stance has been fair and consistent from the beginning.

Let's move on: What public money has been wasted due to this claim?

I am not contesting anything here so I have no need to revisit anything. My stance has been fair and consistent from the beginning.

Let's move on: What public money has been wasted due to this claim?

I am also not telling you again, I told you about it in my previous posts...

Peace out :D

Man you are such a twister of statements, I respected you once....

Dar Sahib made a claim that he now denies in the story that was linked in the OP. Nothing was gained or lost by that statement. That is the topic here.

The government looks to pathetic when it tries to pretend it's poor and helpless.

Claim was also made by Ishaq Dar, shouldn't a case be registered against him?
$200bn of Pakistan in Swiss banks: Dar - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Okay let us assume what he said that time was not true, then what law stops someone to take him to court on counts not just limited to below:

1) Wasting the time of the parliament by addressing with wrong facts and in turn causing financial loss to the treasury and the tax payers money.

2) Lying under the shadow of the kalima tawheed written on the wall of the Parliament.

Where are the malvees now, oh i forgot they are also under the same shadow telling all sorts of lies and have beards and call themselves followers of Islam.

Okay let us assume what he said that time was not true, then what law stops someone to take him to court on counts not just limited to below:

1) Wasting the time of the parliament by addressing with wrong facts and in turn causing financial loss to the treasury and the tax payers money.

2) Lying under the shadow of the kalima tawheed written on the wall of the Parliament.

Where are the malvees now, oh i forgot they are also under the same shadow telling all sorts of lies and have beards and call themselves followers of Islam.

Bro the irony is people do support such lies not only in parliament but also public, you will find such peoples also in this forum to support these lies and they will try to cover up the same, but why, this is the question, isn’t they understand this simple lie or logic behind it, or may be Allah put veils on their senses and they are not in there sense to understand.

But clearly 7 year kid will understand this logic but not all grown up who are lost in reality of lies.

Back
Top Bottom