What's new

No hope for recovery from swiss banks, Dar

Scratch my back and i scratch your back.

When party A was in tenure they helped all the politicians under the tables and now it is the turn of Party B to help them under the tables as per the agreement, courtesy and moral ethics of standing with each other no matter what happens.

Party B supported democracy in the parliament so there must be some terms of support. Thank you again Imran for making one corrupt support the other corrupt, thank you for cancelling Chinese president's visit, thank you for making Pakistan look like chaotic country....in return for what, nada, nothing, zilch

Party B supported democracy in the parliament so there must be some terms of support. Thank you again Imran for making one corrupt support the other corrupt, thank you for cancelling Chinese president's visit, thank you for making Pakistan look like chaotic country....in return for what, nada, nothing, zilch

Thank you for making Pakistan "look" like a chaotic country? Pakistan IS a chaotic country.!

Thanks but this is your case, I was just helping :D

Not my case. There were never $200 billion dollars to bring back, to begin with.

Thank you for making Pakistan "look" like a chaotic country? Pakistan IS a chaotic country.!

Not my case. There were never $200 billion dollars to bring back, to begin with.

Then why was Ishaq Dar claiming that? Was the team that was sent to Switzerland to enquire how the money could be brought back, was sent only so that nation wealth could be wasted?

Then why was Ishaq Dar claiming that? Was the team that was sent to Switzerland to enquire how the money could be brought back, was sent only so that nation wealth could be wasted?

It is important to know when politicians lie. When Dar said this, he was lying. When IK says he will eliminate corruption in 90 days, he is lying. When NS says he will eliminate loadshedding, he is lying.

It is important to know when politicians lie. When Dar said this, he was lying. When IK says he will eliminate corruption in 90 days, he is lying. When NS says he will eliminate loadshedding, he is lying.

Why do you take everything in general or to IK?, stick to the topic, Ishaq Dar said that, wasted public money so he should be questioned, simple as that but a slaved mind won't understand that. :P

Why do you take everything in general or to IK?, stick to the topic, Ishaq Dar said that, wasted public money so he should be questioned, simple as that but a slaved mind won't understand that. :P

My point was that all politicians lie, and it is important to recognize that, no matter who the politician is, Dar, IK or NS. I am only being fair.

My point was that all politicians lie, and it is important to recognize that, no matter who the politician is, Dar, IK or NS. I am only being fair.

No problem on that but when topic is on A, you should stay on A not go to B

No problem on that but when topic is on A, you should stay on A not go to B

So in this topic, there never were $200 billion to bring back as Dar claimed, only the gullible believed that original claim. This is in keeping with not trusting ANY politician, Dar Sahib included.

So in this topic, there never were $200 billion to bring back as Dar claimed, only the gullible believed that original claim. This is in keeping with not trusting ANY politician, Dar Sahib included.

97 billion dollars in only one bank as told by one swiss bank official, hope you get your mind and stats right :D

97 billion dollars in only one bank as told by one swiss bank official, hope you get your mind and stats right :D

No Swiss bank official can make that kind of a public disclosure under their banking laws.

Yeah but someone did :D, hope you are happy now

No, somebody from Pakistan claimed that someone there had said something. There is no verifiable Swiss source for what was claimed.

No, somebody from Pakistan claimed that someone there had said something. There is no verifiable Swiss source for what was claimed.

And they never denied that instead they said according to our laws if Pakistan can prove that the money was illegally earned they can get it back then.

Back
Top Bottom