What's new

No Handshake?

old stupid politicians and their bloody Geo politics . only stupids care of them .

1st i thought Bilawal is from rival country, so Indian Jaishankar did not handshake with him.

But he did not handshake with any one.

Is he clown like our PM Shehbaz Sharif?

Was SCO not International forum?

Bhutto looks like he had too much KFC....

and indian FM looks like his diet consisted of cow dung and pee.... too thin

It's fine, no big deal. Host country probably gets to do it their way, cultural quirks.

In Saudia they hug, in Japan they bow down, maybe when Pak hosts it they'll all be doing an adaab.

92c7dc17df2ed6f3652de41fe625d7c0.jpg

At least, Bilawal is lying,
I went many times in Sindh city Hyderabad, which is 2nd big city in Sindh province.
I never seen a single one with "Namaste".

May be Hindus from lower Sindh meet each other with "Namaste".

So, as for non-Hindus, he is lying. as majority is belong to non- Hindus like Muslims.
In punjab where i live, i worked with a Hindu salesman, i never saw him he never says "Namaste" to even other Hindus.

what no modi style huggy bear hug???
but not with the ladies

he'll do a namaste with them and avoid shaking hands even

very pious man, renounced all worldly things, went celibate to do desh bhakti.. he's a full psycho.

The origins of this practice lie in Covid / social distancing. Then some people infused pride into it, saying Namaste is the best greeting in the world, designed to defeat Covid. My FB feed that time was full of people singing virtues of Namaste. Rest is history.

It's fine, no big deal. Host country probably gets to do it their way, cultural quirks.

In Saudia they hug, in Japan they bow down, maybe when Pak hosts it they'll all be doing an adaab.
In Pakistan mostly "Aslamo Elakum" is used or otherwise "Kia Haal Hai aap ka" is used.

but this was an International forum, so Handshake should be used.

Except Bilawal, all were expecting HandShake

good they might think he is trying to rape them..
no, man.. he's above all that..

he's in god mode now, all he cares is about this country

women and money to chhoton ka game hai

In Pakistan mostly "Aslamo Elakum" is used or otherwise "Kia Haal Hai aap ka" is used.

but this was an International forum, so Handshake should be used.

Except Bilawal, all were expecting HandShake
In India there's the informal namaste, and the sort of more proper formal, namaskar (when addressing either a big audience or out of respect to someone)

could be a covid thing too, it is spreading again.. Arcturus.. sounds menacing, eh ? :P

no, man.. he's above all that..

really?

under his watch (and instructions) muslim women in Gujarat were raped in front of their fathers, husbands, brothers and then killed horribly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom