What's new

No foreign conspiracy to oust Imran govt: NSC

Yeh what if a worse COAS comes into power? Not sure COAS has done to deserve this foreign sponsored concerted attack on him. He let democracy take it's course and people are jumping up and down like their ar$e is on fire.

It doesn't matter which COAS comes in next, whoever the next COAS will take charge won't be any worse than Bajwa, this is not democracy, this is foreign sponsored coup has taken place with the help of local stake holders.

thanks for stating the obvious but good sense has left the building on all things related to Imran Khan.
The problem isn’t good sense - the issue is that even if there was some massive conspiracy and so on.. it wasn’t possible without Pakistanis.

We had all sorts of reports of Russians interfering in the elections and influencing people but 1/6/21 was done by AMERICANS and no others. Whether or not Trump had dealings with Putin or not was irrelevant to the aspect of him being an American leader and a large section of the population following him.
But we own up to that and don’t blame Russia for every ill including Detroit streets. If Matt Gaentz is engaging in underage sexual activities then it is up to the law and the American people ensuring that the law works as intended instead of going all around saying it all started with Russia interfering.

The people that control Pakistan today are criminals no different than many tin pot ones in South America or otherwise. But they are Pakistani leaders who all those who decry IK’s ouster see and tolerate.

170 years ago Americans fought each over what was unlawful and criminal in the civil war until that was corrected(and is still being corrected).
Today if Pakistanis find this criminal oligarchy and its supporters intolerable and the law ineffective they could take that path too. After all, its not like they aren’t constantly spouting their bravado online.

Yes they were forced to accept the previous NSC which defacto means admission that letter is genuine, admission there was balant interference.

It's just media propaganda by quoting what the 'intelligence agencies' ( DG ISI was involved in all of this of course he won't find any conspiracy). So at the end its again where we started ' interference vs conspiracy'.

As I said, during the meeting ( meeting minutes/ letter) the threat was given to the some involved in establishment to not back track from commitment before the VONC was launched ( the very next day).
Thank you for that post. Interesting times ahead. The party doesnt stop

COAS, CAS, CNS, DG ISI, DG ISPR, JCS, CJP, Supreme Court Judges among others are now declared as ghaddar and part of conspiracy as per the popular verdict here.

it's simply alarming, i just hope that if this WAS a conspiracy than may Allah make life on this earth miserable of those involved and may they rott in hell for eternity but if there was never any conspiracy and it was something blown out of proportions for political gains than i wish and hope the same for those who came up with this narrative

The problem isn’t good sense - the issue is that even if there was some massive conspiracy and so on.. it wasn’t possible without Pakistanis.

a question, what if there was never any conspiracy?

Bajwa is JUDGE, JURY and EXECUTIONER. IT CANNOT GET ANY MORE EMBARRASSING THAN THIS !! Bajwa is now sitting in yet another NSC meeting and endorsing yet another statement. Doesn't this as.shole understand that HE IS ONLY MAKING MATTERS WORSE?? Day by day, he is loosing every last bit of respect he had from within Army and outside.

Does this dude think people are FOOLS?? What the Fuk is this guy drinking these days?? Seriously??
The establishment believes all damage has been done. What is IK or PTI going to do about it? They will not go Mujib style so its all good. PDM job will be to bring inflation down, make the rupee stronger, then try to win the voters over.

and some bureaucrats.

This makes the Establishment( read Stablishment) always stabs in the back...

Pardon my english ... but i call that BULLSHIT, let me elaborate, in past week or so we have moved from calling Bajwa ghaddar to now calling all chief's, all DG's and EVERYONE a ghaddar. Sorry but i am not buying it

In that case I feel proud to be an American that it took just 1 low time diplomat and the local embassy staff to essentially cripple the functioning of a nuclear weapons capable state with a massive conventional capability including intelligence along with the 5th largest population in the world(and 40% youth too).
Because it truly is embarrassing to be a Pakistani and realize that nothing can be done about it.

that is so true.. isnt that something, how low level Pakistani leaders are..

A second level State Department functionary expressing displeasure with the anti-Americanism of Imran Khan is not a conspiracy, it's simple diplomacy.

"there will be severe consequences"
"all will be forgiven"

These are not diplomatic statements; these are direct threats by a neo-colonialist, imperialist mentality. It is in the same vein as

"I made him an offer he couldn't refuse".

Besides that, we know it was more than a couple of statements by Donald Lu. There was a series of unusual meetings between Western diplomats and low level Pakistani politicians in the lead up to IK's ouster. Very unusual activity.

Pakistanis to NSC Meeting & their output

index.png

Americans on the ground and meeting players means they were signaling clearly to Imran Khan that they are willing to talk to other power players.
Them asking power players to play nice and band together to get IK out is a suggestion. Lets say they even did direct monetary input - these aren’t people who are unknowns to Pakistanis but have ample support on the ground too. So it wasn’t engineered so much by America as much it was by the PML, PPP and JI.

America could not move a fly in Pakistan withoit some Pakistani gladly wagging their tail

Sounds like an conspiracy bro.

it's simply alarming, i just hope that if this WAS a conspiracy than may Allah make life on this earth miserable of those involved and may they rott in hell for eternity but if there was never any conspiracy and it was something blown out of proportions for political gains than i wish and hope the same for those who came up with this narrative

For which other cases do courts open at midnight?
Why were no government petitions taken while a petition of a common man was entertained?
Why Shahbaz Sharif was allowed to fully participate in the proceeding while in all other cases he fails to appear before the court on the pretext of falling health?
When was the last time the court enquired Shahbaz sharif about the guarantee he provided on behalf of his brother?
Why there was no sou-moto that proclaimed offenders, people with serious pending criminal charges cannot hold public offices?
What is the result of the presidential petition on horse-trading?

I can go on but let's first answer these, it will provide a clear understanding as to if there WAS any conspiracy or not.

In that case I feel proud to be an American that it took just 1 low time diplomat and the local embassy staff to essentially cripple the functioning of a nuclear weapons capable state with a massive conventional capability including intelligence along with the 5th largest population in the world(and 40% youth too).
Because it truly is embarrassing to be a Pakistani and realize that nothing can be done about it.
Come on SQ8 - you know that’s just the visible side of things.

Why was the cable hidden by the foreign office from the Prime Minister and Foreign Minister. Who was the audience for these threats by David Lu?

I mean, how do you explain a foreign diplomat threatening and placing demands on an Ambassador reporting to the head of State, that the aforementioned head of State needs to be removed?

David Lu’s message was intended for the Army leadership and what is striking is the brazen tone taken which indicates that the US was confident that it would reach the intended audience and that said audience would keep it under wraps (which it fortunately wasn’t able to).

We had all sorts of reports of Russians interfering in the elections and influencing people but 1/6/21 was done by AMERICANS and no others. Whether or not Trump had dealings with Putin or not was irrelevant to the aspect of him being an American leader and a large section of the population following him.
But we own up to that and don’t blame Russia for every ill including Detroit streets. If Matt Gaentz is engaging in underage sexual activities then it is up to the law and the American people ensuring that the law works as intended instead of going all around saying it all started with Russia interfering.

The people that control Pakistan today are criminals no different than many tin pot ones in South America or otherwise. But they are Pakistani leaders who all those who decry IK’s ouster see and tolerate.

170 years ago Americans fought each over what was unlawful and criminal in the civil war until that was corrected(and is still being corrected).
Today if Pakistanis find this criminal oligarchy and its supporters intolerable and the law ineffective they could take that path too. After all, its not like they aren’t constantly spouting their bravado online.
trouble is Imran Khan is perceived as a panacea to all that ails Pakistan today.
I don't see it, the man lacks intelligence, he is a terrible administrator and his foreign policy has been an unmitigated disaster. The US was able to survive Trump, I don't think Pakistan has the institutional fortitude the US does to survive one more terrible leader.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom