What's new

No foreign conspiracy to oust Imran govt: NSC

The train is on fire and is speeding toward a collapsed bridge. I think the first priority is to turn the train away from impending doom. Once the fire is out, an independent investigation can be commissioned and consequences assigned to those in the wrong. From my perspective, Imran has recklessly undermined the legislature, the judiciary and the very bedrock of Pakistan ( the military).
While your concern for potential consequences of this situation are valid, putting the responsibility on imran khan is baseless. Infact, while the judiciary and army leadership are the ones responsible for the "collapsed bridge" (as you termed), IK is the one who is categorically advising his supporters not to cause any damage to the institutions. Probably you didn't happen to listen to him in his last two jalsas.

"You should be choosing army over me, as that's critical for survival of Pakistan", Imran Khan to pti supporters. Name one politician who have the guts to say this, right after losing his government and potentially the almost life long cause, because of individuals belonging to the institution.

The country is now evenly divided between Two people

a) Those who accept Gulamiyat , but business is usual works for them because they have their "Status" and Servants

• Gulams open the Courts in middle of Mid night
  • They suggested to their Masters , do the honorable thing and leave country
  • The Ghulams will adjourn the court instead of pass judgement
  • The Ghulams take pride if their children are married into families in politics

b) Then there are the majority who are working class who wanted a System where Justice prevails an they don't care about VIP protocol

Come on SQ8 - you know that’s just the visible side of things.

Why was the cable hidden by the foreign office from the Prime Minister and Foreign Minister. Who was the audience for these threats by David Lu?

I mean, how do you explain a foreign diplomat threatening and placing demands on an Ambassador reporting to the head of State, that the aforementioned head of State needs to be removed?

David Lu’s message was intended for the Army leadership and what is striking is the brazen tone taken which indicates that the US was confident that it would reach the intended audience and that said audience would keep it under wraps (which it fortunately wasn’t able to).
That is not limited to Pakistan - and has been done before by the US and others.

But at the end it still remains that David Lu could not have achieved anything in terms of a cable if the audience it is allegedly intended were aren’t compromised in their views and perception of what the Pakistani state is.

In other words, they reached out to the Junta knowing that it still runs things and the sham democratic setup of Pakistan fell apart. At this point you might as well admit that there is an establishment oligarchy that is groomed since the days of Ayub and essentially everyone else is along for the ride with some disruptions from rabble rousers like Bhutto and IK but mostly its an establishment than gets on its knees to the US when required.

I’d hate to be associated with a national identity that tolerates that in the generally calm manner it still is!

There is “Beizzati” and then there is “zillat”.. this the perigee of “zillat” for a country.

that is so true.. isnt that something, how low level Pakistani leaders are..
Well, I mean Pakistanis are tolerating their existence so apparently they haven’t crossed a particular level of low yet.. not sure what further depths that is on

Last edited:
Who says that the CIA wasn't involved? Do you think that US embassy staff in Pakistan are just normal civilians? All US diplomatic staff in Pakistan and many other countries belong to intelligence community. We know why US embassy staff members were meeting with opposition parties etc.
Raymond Davis a CIA operative was also listed as a diplomat and Obama lied on national TV that he was a diplomat.

trouble is Imran Khan is perceived as a panacea to all that ails Pakistan today.
I don't see it, the man lacks intelligence, he is a terrible administrator and his foreign policy has been an unmitigated disaster. The US was able to survive Trump, I don't think Pakistan has the institutional fortitude the US does to survive one more terrible leader.
It is a big issue and I feel he is a better symbol than an actual leader. However, he is a better leader than what has taken over Pakistan today. Since you haven’t experienced what rules Pakistan today your opinion isn’t informed enough to consider in this regard.

The Yakuza, Italian mob and Cartels likely have more morals and ethics than the current rulers of Pakistan. You haven’t seen them at work and are pushing an American focused(and experience ) narrative which suits US foreign policy at the expense of putting hundreds of millions in further misery and thousands under threat of life.

To all those saying IK made all this drama for political gains, just explain the following;
1- Courts which don't resolve pending cases since decades, are suddenly opened at 12 in the night? Such a great coincidence
2- The Petition which was submitted in the court, is coincidentally against the sacking of Coas, isn't it ironic?
3-Why National security council endorsed that there was an interference in 1st meeting?
4- Why many ex-servicemen are
criticizing Bajwa?
5- Why have courts refused probe into the letter?
6-
Is the Public blind or dumb that they're not accepting all these decisions?
7- Why did a N-league leader accept that 4 jeeps (we know who) were sent to open up IHC?
8- The commission made by IK govt for probe into the letter, was refused to be headed by a Lt. Gen, coincidence again?
9-No decision on Article 63a yet, why?
10- 20+ MNAs "Suddenly" don't want to side with Khan anymore, coincidence again?

 T
here goes a saying; You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but not All of the People All of the time. We all are witness to what happened to our beloved motherland. Those who did this must be held accountable, otherwise a civil war is inevitable, and I hope better sense prevails. Pakistan Zindabad 🇵🇰

Imran lost his mind he should evaluate his three year performance focusing on revenge politics rather than do good for public generally common man under his rule get poorer cycle person now on foot bike person on cycle car owner riding bikes he thought he is captain of pak team our stupid ladies also voted for him just for his looks

Imran is in competent he is bringing pak to civil war a big liar

On daily bases his corruption lies are been eye openers

Just 1 billion wasted of poor people pockets for his luxury halo rides

Sold PM house cars and bought even more costly cars he is damn liar

He should be thank full there is no Zia dictator

To all those saying IK made all this drama for political gains, just explain the following;
1- Courts which don't resolve pending cases since decades, are suddenly opened at 12 in the night? Such a great coincidence
2- The Petition which was submitted in the court, is coincidentally against the sacking of Coas, isn't it ironic?
3-Why National security council endorsed that there was an interference in 1st meeting?
4- Why many ex-servicemen are
criticizing Bajwa?
5- Why have courts refused probe into the letter?
6-
Is the Public blind or dumb that they're not accepting all these decisions?
7- Why did a N-league leader accept that 4 jeeps (we know who) were sent to open up IHC?
8- The commission made by IK govt for probe into the letter, was refused to be headed by a Lt. Gen, coincidence again?
9-No decision on Article 63a yet, why?
10- 20+ MNAs "Suddenly" don't want to side with Khan anymore, coincidence again?

 T
here goes a saying; You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but not All of the People All of the time. We all are witness to what happened to our beloved motherland. Those who did this must be held accountable, otherwise a civil war is inevitable, and I hope better sense prevails. Pakistan Zindabad 🇵🇰
You are following ik lines when it's about constitution courts Al over world work 24/7 ..the is s is not typical daily rout itne case Imran is creating vaccum court has to pass orders to further stop esclatin war in Islamabad roads

It is a big issue and I feel he is a better symbol than an actual leader. However, he is a better leader than what has taken over Pakistan today. Since you haven’t experienced what rules Pakistan today your opinion isn’t informed enough to consider in this regard.

The Yakuza, Italian mob and Cartels likely have more morals and ethics than the current rulers of Pakistan. You haven’t seen them at work and are pushing an American focused(and experience ) narrative which suits US foreign policy at the expense of putting hundreds of millions in further misery and thousands under threat of life.
What good Imran did for you than even more misery

You are following ik lines when it's about constitution courts Al over world work 24/7 ..the is s is not typical daily rout itne case Imran is creating vaccum court has to pass orders to further stop esclatin war in Islamabad roads
Courts all over the world also provide Justice to the common man & are not the Bitches of the Riches. Anyways what can we expect from a judiciary that ranks 130+/160 in the World. If all the concerned parties think of "Public Sentiments" as "Propaganda", they should see what's coming Next!

Courts all over the world also provide Justice to the common man & are not the Bitches of the Riches. Anyways what can we expect from a judiciary that ranks 130+/160 in the World. If all the concerned parties think of "Public Sentiments" as "Propaganda", they should see what's coming Next!
What about Imran neckless watch corruption and 1 billion halo ride for poor people pocket how u justify this liar who used to say he follow austerity

If everything is conspiracy than him coming to power was also conspiracy by ousting Nawaz sharif remember these were similar courts when these courts ousted Nawaz Imran praised them

If justice is against u it's conspiracy when it's for you you praise them duplicity won't work

What about Imran neckless watch corruption and 1 billion halo ride for poor people pocket how u justify this liar who used to say he follow austerity
What about the time Your Sadiq & Ameen Govt used AW139 to send food items for their stay in Murree, or about the time they used a whole modified PIA Boeing777 for their state visits (IK only used a PAF Gulfstream)?
Again, I have done my research.
Also those familiar with military aviation understand that these costs are normal in terms of jetfuel & machinery.

So then what does "blatant interference" mean?

What about the time Your Sadiq & Ameen Govt used AW139 to send food items for their stay in Murree, or about the time they used a whole modified PIA Boeing777 for their state visits (IK only used a PAF Gulfstream)?
Again, I have done my research.
Also those familiar with military aviation understand that these costs are normal in terms of jetfuel & machinery.
Agreed I'm not defending them as they are corrupt than similar mathematics for Imran Khan if Imran did the same he is corrupt to

You cannot defend Imran just because sharifs did that this is why they are labeled corrupt than doing same thing by Imran why he is not corrupt don't act patwari

At least chors bringing cost of daily usage down today wheat vegetable market came down how you justify that Sadiq Imran looted by increasing prices

Back
Top Bottom