What's new

No foreign conspiracy to oust Imran govt: NSC

1650737917482.png

Come to think of it, Donald’s Lu message of firing Imran Khan was full of confidence and arrogance.

Why do you guys think he said what he said and in that tone?

Donald Lu knew there are a few crooks working for American interests in Pakistan? I believe there might be some clues if the letter’s content were to be shown in full.

Or maybe the Americans have leverage on a few powerful people in Pakistan and they know they can be steered to help achieve American’s objective.

And the way everything went into action to remove Imran Khan like pawns on a chessboard was for everyone to see.

Interference yes. Conspiracy, hell yea.

But blatant interference was - should be investigated through SC judicial commission. That is the only way, we can conclude about interference and conspiracy till than, both sides will twist the narrative as per their need.
Can we trust the judiciary? Let us be honest

This has similarities to IK situation. Gen Zia ul Haq was assassinated but according to his son 16 phone calls were made for him to attend a conference, the western powers wanted him to go, they conspired against him, someone from own armed forces betrayed him, they stopped doctors from post mortem report, stopped all enquiries, this took place after OIC conference, opposition were encouraged to unite against Zia, threats were made by certain power, the same power didn't want independent Afghanistan government as this would unite Afghanistan Pakistan Turkey, Iran and central Asia.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure India asked the US to remove Khan.

So you have been regime changed by India/US. Modi just decided your PM after he couldn't get his way after the balakot strikes :lol:

Hopefully this will only be for a few months and Khan will be back with a majority. Khan will find a way to absolutely humiliate Modi and its going to be wonderful to watch.

I agree with you. I'm 100% sure that US policy towards Pakistan is heavily influenced by Indians in the US government. The main advisors for South Asia and (AfPak) in the State Dept. are probably Indians.

US Jews have been actively promoting Indians in top positions in the country. Indians are overrepresented as CEOs of US tech companies and they now have a heavy representation in the government, including the State Dept. Even the US Vice President is an Indian Hindu.

So, basically Indians control US policy towards Pakistan and the Pakistani establishment is taking orders from Indians.

Last edited:
I agree with you. I'm 100% sure that US policy towards Pakistan is heavily influenced by Indians in the US government. The main advisors for South Asia and (AfPak) in the State Dept. are probably Indians.

US Jews have been actively promoting Indians in top positions in the country. Indians are overrepresented as CEOs of US tech companies and they now have a heavy representation in the government, including the State Dept. Even the US Vice President is an Indian Hindu.

So, basically Indians control US towards Pakistan and the Pakistani establishment is taking orders from Indians.

Absolutely, US diplomats regularly visit India for consultations. They lean on them for advice in the region and part of the pact they assist India in creating favorable conditions for them.

So Pakistan has been regime changed by India by proxy and anyone that supports PDM is a traitor who is doing India's dirty work. This is treachery of the highest order and its unforgivable.

Absolutely, US diplomats regularly visit India for consultations. They lean on them for advice in the region and part of the pact they assist India in creating favorable conditions for them.

So Pakistan has been regime changed by India by proxy and anyone that supports PDM is a traitor who is doing India's dirty work. This is treachery of the highest order and its unforgivable.

The question is, why would the US be regime changing Imran Khan?

It goes back to how the US works. It's been taken over by Jews who work for Israel. That's why I call the English speaking West the Anglo-Zionists.

Israel and the Jews have found Indian Hindus as the most Islam-hating people on Earth and taken them as partners. I try to avoid religion, but the Quran says that the Jews and Idol worshippers are the worst enemies of Muslims. Today, we see them as partners in their war against Islam. The Angle-Zionists countries--US, UK, Canada, all have Indians in top positions.

It goes back to their strategy to keep all Muslim countries suppressed, disunited, economically backward and in turmoil.

Their aim is to keep Pakistan in chaos. Unfortunately, Pakistani generals don't seem to have the wisdom to understand the strategy of the enemy.

The question is, why would the US be regime changing Imran Khan?

It goes back to how the US works. It's been taken over by Jews who work for Israel. That's why I call the English speaking West the Anglo-Zionists.

Israel and the Jews have found Indian Hindus as the most Islam-hating people on Earth and taken them as partners. I try to avoid religion, but the Quran says that the Jews and Idol worshippers are the worst enemies of Muslims. Today, we see them as partners in their war against Islam. The Angle-Zionists countries--US, UK, Canada, all have Indians in top positions.

It goes back to their strategy to keep all Muslim countries suppressed, disunited, economically backward and in turmoil.

Their aim is to keep Pakistan in chaos. Unfortunately, Pakistani generals don't seem to have the wisdom to understand the strategy of the enemy.

That's an angle I suppose but I don't think it has anything to do with religion.

The current Indian government does not like IK because they know he has the capability to reform Pakistan and curing its dysfunctions. They do not need a competitor for trade so they have always favored the corrupts because they know they are incompetent and will ensure the economy and geopolitics under perform.

Look at the Balakot strikes, never before did India make such a drastic move and it was to weaken the IK government. They expected him to lose face in front of his people and lose confidence. The opposite happened ofcourse.

I can't believe the Pakistani establishment allowed this to happen, I would have never have imagined they are this compromised.

SS gave an interview to an Indian news channel after the first NCV was thrown out, how very telling. US/India gave the greenlight for NCM to be put forward with funding.

Judges are compromised. Military are stuck in no mans land. I don't think they are involved, just not able to influence for fear of being labelled as wreckers of democracy again. Its the judiciary and PDM politicians who are compromised.

Last edited:
It is just to explain the point.

It is like a medical board says that Bilawal has no signs of masculinity. But on the same night Bilawal makes a woman pregnant. Medical board also confirms that he does have the ability to make a woman pregnant.

So here we are.

Sami Ibrahim has added some more details to the Dolund Lu cipher…
Lu had also said “All players are onboard” while addressing the ambassador. That is why the cipher was hidden from FM and PM for almost 8 days.

Drip drip drip Imran and Co are releasing one line at a time…

i think the mindset is such that even if God himself comes down and says that there was no conspiracy and IK lost his govt because of his arrogance and wrong moves, people won't believe

i am firmly believer (and i think i am entitled to do so) that there was never any conspiracy and that diplomatic correspondence was blown out of proportions for political gains, politically speaking it was brilliantly played as the last trump card, on the other hand it was STUPID and i think suicidal for opposition to try and get IK out when he is almost done with his tenure.

The only person GAINING from all this fiasco and mayhem is Imran Khan, people have forgotten all the failures, mismanagement and now are behind IK, even the people who were NOT his voters are now cheering for him and have sympathies, so like I said brilliantly played. IK and his team however miscalculated the outburst towards Army and I think this gonna bite them back.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom