What's new

'No fascism in our kitchen' Beef fests at 210 places in Kerala by SFI

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
beef%20meat-compressed.jpg

Angry with the central government's new rules under the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, that bans the sale of cattle for slaughter in animal markets, the Student Federation of India (SFI) will conduct beef festivals across Kerala on Saturday.

Though Kerala had witnessed a number of beef festivals after the Dadri lynching, this is touted to be the biggest as the SFI will use its might to conduct beef fests at 210 centres. The fests will be organised by 210 SFI area committee units.

The new rules by the Centre called the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (Regulation of Livestock Markets) Rules, 2016, have been formulated under the PCA Act of 1960.

“How can someone decide what we should eat. Government should be concerned about whether people have enough and nutritious food to eat. Are they bringing this rule to remove poverty in Indian villages? We will not allow this fascism to invade our kitchens. We will eat whatever we want, this is just the beginning of our agitation. This is an agitation to push away the fascism. To protect the cattle in the country, farming system in the country needs to be strengthened. This ban will affect the livelihood of many people. When the Sangh Parivar brought in such restrictions earlier, but the UDF kept quiet all these years and now this new rule is the result of their silence,” M Vijin, SFI state secretary said.

Beef fests will be organised in particular venues decided by concerned SFI area committees.

Cooked beef will be served to the public in these fests.

Not just the students wing, the Kerala government too has condemned the Centre's move.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/t4W83Ssmedk

Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan has called the new move a tactic to spread the Sangh's agenda in the country.

Meanwhile, the state has also said that it will not abide by the new rules and will take the legal route against it.

http://www.thenewsminute.com/article/no-fascism-our-kitchen-beef-fests-210-places-kerala-sfi-62691

Couldnt see this enthusiasm when they openly bolted animals,supplied disease infested cattles etc.
This kind of act will only earn the ire of a good section of Hindus .
I wont full heartedly support this move of GoI because of their impractical approach .
We cant afford the expense of old cows ,buffaloes etc in shelters .And it is in fact against the Animal rights because they will surely suffers due to its age.
And it will hit a big industry and crores of jobs.

How can someone decide what we should eat. Government should be concerned about whether people have enough and nutritious food to eat. Are they bringing this rule to remove poverty in Indian villages? We will not allow this fascism to invade our kitchens. We will eat whatever we want, this is just the beginning of our agitation. This is an agitation to push away the fascism

:enjoy::tup::yahoo:

Couldnt see this enthusiasm when they openly bolted animals,supplied disease infested cattles etc.
This kind of act will only earn the ire of a good section of Hindus .
I wont full heartedly support this move of GoI because of their impractical approach .
We cant afford the expense of old cows ,buffaloes etc in shelters .And it is in fact against the Animal rights because they will surely suffers due to its age.
And it will hit a big industry and crores of jobs.

Those who loose their job can take up the job of slaughtering PIGS and eating them.

Maybe we cannot afford to keep the infirm and the retarded alive either. Maybe we need to open concentration camps to exterminate all those who we cannot afford to keep alive. :coffee:

You clearly don't want the retards to suffer life, do you ?

Well if their concern is cheap proteins, then they can start eating Pigs and Dogs.

Rats and insects.

Communist in kerala need to learn from communist in China on how to eat Cheap protein rich foods.

Those who loose their job can take up the job of slaughtering PIGS and eating them.

Maybe we cannot afford to keep the infirm and the retarded alive either. Maybe we need to open concentration camps to exterminate all those who we cannot afford to keep alive. :coffee:

You clearly don't want the retards to suffer life, do you ?

Well if their concern is cheap proteins, then they can start eating Pigs and Dogs.

Rats and insects.

Communist in kerala need to learn from communist in China on how to eat Cheap protein rich foods.

Keep your retard right wing idea in North .You shouldnt spend that in here .

Govt should concentrate in creating jobs not destroy the existing one.

Keep your retard right wing idea in North .You shouldnt spend that in here .

Govt should concentrate in creating jobs not destroy the existing one.

LOL...... retarded hindu mallu slaves for Christians and Muslims first need to grow back their castrated balls before they can call out other Indians :lol:

For job creation, why does the state that boast of 100% literacy need to job of a Butcher ? :cheesy: ..... for that even an uneducated barbarian would do.

Like I said , the govt. can ask the slaughterers to start killing PIGS and eat them so that the employment opportunities do not come down. Next on the menu can be Dogs and then Rats. That should keep them employed and busy for all the year.

Any short fall in employment can be taken care by selling alcohol and women can then also get into prostitution to become self employed. After all , your primary concern seems to be "job creation" devoid of any morality. So all of my suggestions should be palatable for castrated mallus like you.

Thank god Modi did not pass a law banning eating of $Hit , otherwise SFI would have started a $hit eating festival all over kerala with massive public support :lol:

LOL...... retarded hindu mallu slaves for Christians and Muslims first need to grow back their castrated balls before they can call out other Indians :lol:

For job creation, why does the state that boast of 100% literacy need to job of a Butcher ? :cheesy: ..... for that even an uneducated barbarian would do.

Like I said , the govt. can ask the slaughterers to start killing PIGS and eat them so that the employment opportunities do not come down. Next on the menu can be Dogs and then Rats. That should keep them employed and busy for all the year.

Any short fall in employment can be taken care by selling alcohol and women can then also get into prostitution to become self employed. After all , your primary concern seems to be "job creation" devoid of any morality. So all of my suggestions should be palatable for castrated mallus like you.

Thank god Modi did not pass a law banning eating of $Hit , otherwise SFI would have started a $hit eating festival all over kerala with massive public support :lol:

We will do whatever we want .Who the F are you to question us ?
You are in North for eating NorthIndian shit .
Then do that passionately .
Oh yes tell your retarded SS like morons to stop industrial scale prostitiution in Mumbai .
So much for morality.:lol:

We will do whatever we want .Who the F are you to question us ?
You are in North for eating NorthIndian shit .
Then do that passionately .
Oh yes tell your retarded SS like morons to stop industrial scale prostitiution in Mumbai .
So much for morality.:lol:

Who said I am from the north you moron :lol:

SS is not the one advocating the pursuit of profit without morality you retard. YOU are that fool.

Here you find pakistani's and chinese questioning you and you have a problem with other Indians questioning you. What a world class moron.

Who said I am from the north you moron :lol:

SS is not the one advocating the pursuit of profit without morality you retard. YOU are that fool.

Here you find pakistani's and chinese questioning you and you have a problem with other Indians questioning you. What a world class moron.

Where is the morality of SS when a huge industrial scale prostitution supports the Mumbai economy?
You are also sharing that profit and then try to question us .
Your SS dont have any issue when they attacks poor Biharis in Mumbai and have no shame to support such shit in Mumbai

I will eat big serving of beef-porotta today and raise a toast to your good health!

Last edited:
These retard mallus should learn to respect beliefs of Hindus. Or only muslims beliefs are worth giving respect?

These retard mallus should learn to respect beliefs of Hindus. Or only muslims beliefs are worth giving respect?
Beliefs of Hindus? How about beliefs of everybody? wouldn't that be better?
I know for a fact that Hindus eat beef in Kerala. And I also know Muslims that eat pork and can hold their own alcohol.
Why don't we just all get along :cheers:

Beliefs of Hindus? How about beliefs of everybody? wouldn't that be better?
I know for a fact that Hindus eat beef in Kerala. And I also know Muslims that eat pork and can hold their own alcohol.
Why don't we just all get along :cheers:
I am yet to see muslim who eats pork. Is it really necessary to slaughter cows? I don't have any problem slaughtering bulls. Why is it so necessary to slaughter cows?

Back
Top Bottom