What's new

'No Exchange Of Sweets With Pakistan On Republic Day': BSF Amid Tensions Along The Border

Yasser76

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Massive blow to Pak Rangers. Indians now mean business...

Ahead of Republic Day, the Border Security Force (BSF) on Sunday stated that it will not exchange sweets with Pakistani troops this year. The customary exchange this year will not take place as the situation with Pakistan is not conducive, BSF IG NS Jamwal said.

READ: BSF Unearths Over 6-year-old Tunnel In J&K, Recovers Old Bags With 'Pakistan Markings'

No sweet exchange with Pakistan on Republic Day
The BSF's decision comes after Pakistan's attempts to push terrorists along the borders. With this decision, the BSF has slammed Pakistan and indicated that terrorism and friendship will not go hand in hand.

"Our good wishes but the situation is not that sweets can be exchanged; so there won’t be any sweet exchange this time." said Jamwal on sweet exchange with Pakistan on Republic Day.
Meanwhile, in yet another instance, the BSF has discovered a long tunnel which could have been used by the terrorists from across the border to infiltrate the LoC with the possibility of it being used for infiltrations. "Its an old tunnel, whether used or not is a matter of investigation," said NS Jamwal, Inspector General (IG) of the Border Security Force (BSF) in Jammu Frontier.

Gujarat: BSF Holds Two-day Pension Adalat In Gandhinagar

The tunnel discovery came after the forces have been conducting anti-tunnel drive ahead of Republic Day. This comes after another tunnel was found over 10 days ago. As per the BSF IG, forces have discovered around 10 to 11 tunnels in the past six to seven years. The latest tunnel to be found is the fourth one in last six months. Authorities also added that the tunnel is situated 140 metres inside the Indian territory starting from point zero of Pakistan. The BSF IG also added that the tunnel could be over six to eight years old.

Massive move by India

Never expected this. This is totally swift and unexpected. The suddenness of this move.

I am sure all the 220 million Pakistanis are in shock because of this Indian move

You're missing 6 million in that figure. :-)

Massive blow to Pak Rangers. Indians now mean business...

Ahead of Republic Day, the Border Security Force (BSF) on Sunday stated that it will not exchange sweets with Pakistani troops this year. The customary exchange this year will not take place as the situation with Pakistan is not conducive, BSF IG NS Jamwal said.

READ: BSF Unearths Over 6-year-old Tunnel In J&K, Recovers Old Bags With 'Pakistan Markings'

No sweet exchange with Pakistan on Republic Day
The BSF's decision comes after Pakistan's attempts to push terrorists along the borders. With this decision, the BSF has slammed Pakistan and indicated that terrorism and friendship will not go hand in hand.

Meanwhile, in yet another instance, the BSF has discovered a long tunnel which could have been used by the terrorists from across the border to infiltrate the LoC with the possibility of it being used for infiltrations. "Its an old tunnel, whether used or not is a matter of investigation," said NS Jamwal, Inspector General (IG) of the Border Security Force (BSF) in Jammu Frontier.

Gujarat: BSF Holds Two-day Pension Adalat In Gandhinagar

The tunnel discovery came after the forces have been conducting anti-tunnel drive ahead of Republic Day. This comes after another tunnel was found over 10 days ago. As per the BSF IG, forces have discovered around 10 to 11 tunnels in the past six to seven years. The latest tunnel to be found is the fourth one in last six months. Authorities also added that the tunnel is situated 140 metres inside the Indian territory starting from point zero of Pakistan. The BSF IG also added that the tunnel could be over six to eight years old.

I've had enough Indian methai/sweets that made me put on weight,
believe me it is not very tasty, so thank God, they can keep it. I only consumed it out of respect.

Actually the one from Delhi was nice, more like Pakistani methai/sweets, it must have been someone from Pakistan who had settle there in 1947. Except for that, it is all way too sweet, pure sugar, and no taste.

Hope Rangers and PA send some gifts across the LOC and WB!

You're missing 6 million in that figure. :-)

Actually, now its 2021, so 232 million,
goes up by 5 million plus every year.
Methai all around please, but Pakistani lol
It is such a massive blow that india will now become the hyper-power of the universe and multiverse............ :disagree:
I gave a detailed reply, but that thread has stopped lol

This has Modi written all over it, I don’t think India ever did this in the past

I remember what he had said on Pranab Mukherjee sending dossier to Pakistan in a interview“Pakistan ko usike basha me Jawab dena chahiye, yeh love letter likhna band karna chahiye” 😆 atleast he lived up to his words

Back
Top Bottom