What's new

No Doubt! Caliphate will be back again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imam Mehdi. I don't care about his race , capital or whatever... Ofcourse Caliphate will return...

Well one thing is for sure- not in our life time :D-
The only possibility is if we believe 2012 as The End :lol:-

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

See, somehow I proved him right :smokin:

Hey dont get all celebrating yet- If one of you is right- then One of you is surely a false flagger :D-

well let me add my two cents....

First of all critisizing a hadeeth does not mean that one is somehow questioning the authority of the Prophet. Its just that we are not sure that the said narration attributed to the Prophet was actually uttered by the Prophet, or fabricated centuries later. (now i know that there is a whole science of hadith and stuff, but still it is a human work and there are bound to be mistakes.)

Besides, quite interesting, most classical scholars hold the opinion that this "return to pattern of the nubuwwah", as reffered to in the hadith in OP, actually reffers to the rule of Umar ibn Abdul Aziz, otherwise known as Umar II for his justice. This means that this hadith has absolutely nothing to do with the return of khilafat in our times or in times to come.

Assalam alaikum

nobody should leave this forum before protesting otherwise u will leave them here writing against islam we must counter them try to get them banned

Farhaan bhai, the race of imam almahdi is known he is from ahl albait and the capital as u said doesnot matter

We can come to agree to read Quran only, not hadiths not necessary. We don't need hadiths but Quran only. Please make sure read and understanding properly in translation btw English and Arabic language. Today Million Muslims are following their parents' desire whatever they go or many of them thought sucide bombing means go to heaven in following wrong advice of instructions.

u again committed a mistake if u don't take hadeeth how u can tell how many raka'a in any prayer and how u would know that husan and hussain r-a r sayeda shabab ahl aljanna?

TARIQ

Ofcourse the sahhai Sittah which has been agreed upon by Learned Muslim scholars for centuries,.
But those little internet crusaders against islam will question everything for the hell of it...they have nothing creative in their mind...They are not here to discuss with an open mind,while listening to other partie's point of view....They are only here to express their hatred against Muslims and anything about muslims....They get multiple orgasm from insulting our beliefs/Our religious icons/Our Religious books and practices......

I am now annoyed to the level that i will take a break from this dreaded forum...

I did not join this website to see my faith insulted every day..I cane here to learn about defence technology..geek stuff....Have some innovative discussion about stealth...Radars and such..But look at how many Anti muslim threads/Comments are now spammed on this forum and almost no thread which has anything to do with the keyword "DEFENCE"..such as this one
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/124571-mystery-bandpass-radome.html

I rather take a break and come back when the quality of this forum has improved and this place has actually become a DEFENCE FORUM not just an anti islam / Pro zionist forum..

Until then cheerio :bye:

This is not the first time

Let me tell you one interesting thing " A very credible member whom we often quote here and who usually come up with some interesting stuff (will not take his name) left this forum because of the same reason as he faced so much biasedness here and went to another green forum , and let me tell you one thing about that forum even a slight bit of deviation form the original topic and you are gone, no matter who you are "

but this forum is more like a status quo , where people are more interested with their on paper ranks then anything else .

i was thinking about Bularab's post. What is the reason that we want caliphate?? Worldly gain?? Just to control world politics?? To act like USA?? To get an upper hand while dealing with some random country like india? If the answer is yes, Then maybe Allah will not give it to us . . .

In Quran, Surah Ahzab, Ayah Number 56. Allah and his Angels Praise Mohammad PBUH him, and Believers are ask to Do the samething

Surat Al-'Ahzab [33:56] - The Holy Qur'an - ?????? ??????

OMG what i have done, Now muse Will say Allah is doing idol worshiping himself......No wait, He himself said according to him Quran is the sacred text for him. And if it was sacred. He should have known this thing, that there is no idol worshiping, but he on puropose chose those words meaning He don't know about Quran either, was just chest thumping

Ofcourse the sahhai Sittah which has been agreed upon by Learned Muslim scholars for centuries,.
But those little internet crusaders against islam will question everything for the hell of it...they have nothing creative in their mind...They are not here to discuss with an open mind,while listening to other partie's point of view....They are only here to express their hatred against Muslims and anything about muslims....They get multiple orgasm from insulting our beliefs/Our religious icons/Our Religious books and practices......

I am now annoyed to the level that i will take a break from this dreaded forum...

I did not join this website to see my faith insulted every day..I cane here to learn about defence technology..geek stuff....Have some innovative discussion about stealth...Radars and such..But look at how many Anti muslim threads/Comments are now spammed on this forum and almost no thread which has anything to do with the keyword "DEFENCE"..such as this one
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/124571-mystery-bandpass-radome.html

I rather take a break and come back when the quality of this forum has improved and this place has actually become a DEFENCE FORUM not just an anti islam / Pro zionist forum..

Until then cheerio :bye:

oo bhai- dont leave the forum- thats a very big step to take regarding that low life scum of the earth- Stay and fight-

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

This is not the first time

Let me tell you one interesting thing " A very credible member whom we often quote here and who usually come up with some interesting stuff (will not take his name) left this forum because of the same reason as he faced so much biasedness here and went to another green forum , and let me tell you one thing about that forum even a slight bit of deviation form the original topic and you are gone, no matter who you are "

but this forum is more like a status quo , where people are more interested with their on paper ranks then anything else .

i remember qsaark left for the very same reason-

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

In Quran, Surah Ahzab, Ayah Number 56. Allah and his Angels Praise Mohammad PBUH him, and Believers are ask to Do the samething

Surat Al-'Ahzab [33:56] - The Holy Qur'an - ?????? ??????

OMG what i have done, Now muse Will say Allah is doing idol worshiping himself......No wait, He himself said according to him Quran is the sacred text for him. And if it was sacred. He should have known this thing, that there is no idol worshiping, but he on puropose chose those words meaning He don't know about Quran either, was just chest thumping

Bro he doesn't read Quran because it is in Arabic- so no need to mention the Ayats to him-

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

i was thinking about Bularab's post. What is the reason that we want caliphate?? Worldly gain?? Just to control world politics?? To act like USA?? To get an upper hand while dealing with some random country like india? If the answer is yes, Then maybe Allah will not give it to us . . .

that is not a choice we have- we will have a Caliphate- those who does not want him or doubt him will end up in one eyed freak Dajjals camp-

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

There was another member whom i am referring to

oo bhai- dont leave the forum- thats a very big step to take regarding that low life scum of the earth- Stay and fight-

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

Bro he doesn't read Quran because it is in Arabic- so no need to mention the Ayats to him-

Behold. . . You are forcing MUSE to read Quran in Arabic..... Dont Say ALLAH, it's the arabi version of GOD too.... Muse has developed it's own set of communicaton tools. I am eager to join him as soon as He releases his communication Gear to communicate with GOD!

There was another member whom i am referring to

be kind enough to PM me :D-

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

Behold. . . You are forcing MUSE to read Quran in Arabic..... Dont Say ALLAH, it's the arabi version of GOD too.... Muse has developed it's own set of communicaton tools. I am eager to join him as soon as He releases his communication Gear to communicate with GOD!

Lol- Hope he doesn't name his tools " The Anti-Wahabi Gear" :D-

Look Muzloums - instead of telling me why a person like me is x or y or z - just deal with the objection I raise - deal with Hadith being suspect - if you can deal with that in a satisfactory manner then, well, I will have to reconsider

Oh the heck with logic!

Rule #3b: When out of arguments that make sense, just attack the person! :D

When Muslims cant live together in a single city/colony (Karachi) without shooting the hell out of each other, they are talking about a single country from Algeria to Indonesia. :lol:

When Muslims cant live together in a single city/colony (Karachi) without shooting the hell out of each other, they are talking about a single country from Algeria to Indonesia. :lol:

Correction not people who are doing it, these are trained to kill political parties jiyalas/jawans or recruited members not general population.

I heard similar situation in hindustan not eating in single plate because brahmin don't want to eat or sit or be close to Shudra.

Oh the heck with logic!

Rule #3b: When out of arguments that make sense, just attack the person! :D

Sir Which Version Of GOD your support? Arabi God Or US GOD or ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom