What's new

No Doubt! Caliphate will be back again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Muslims cant live together in a single city/colony (Karachi) without shooting the hell out of each other, they are talking about a single country from Algeria to Indonesia. :lol:

There was a time when Indian internal situation was in mess, on one side there was sikh rebellion, tamil problems, Gangsters problems of Mumbai, You forgot gang wars and target killings of Mumbai In 90's eh?

But you went through all of that and came out victorious Right?

How you gona convince people of that bit?-

Sir Which Version Of GOD your support? Arabi God Or US GOD or ? :D

Nah, this thread is already too toxic for me to jump in.

"Only fools rush in where the wise fear to tread."

I will tell you guys I have been to Mecca a total of twelve times so far, so don't even try to attack my religious credentials. (I have also lived in Saudi Arabia for a number of years, in addition to other countries.)

Correction not people who are doing it, these are trained to kill political parties jiyalas/jawans or recruited members not general population.

So where did this jiyalas jump out of ? Wormhole from Andromeda galaxy ? They are as Pakistani as you and they are all Muslims. Live in denial as much as you like. But you aint convincing anyone.

I heard similar situation in hindustan not eating in single plate because brahmin don't want to eat or sit or be close to Shudra.

Did I hear any Hindu shouting about a Dharmarajya from the rooftops ? Stop digressing and try to argue on topic.

I will tell you guys I have been to Mecca a total of twelve times so far, so don't even try to attack my religious credentials.

Cheng,

I dont think the number of times you have been to Mecca is a good metric for your religiosity. We have a Muslim man selling snacks on a pushcart down the street. He is one of the best individuals I have met in my life and he has gone to Mecca exactly "0" times. Still that doesnt make him any less a Muslim or a human than the bigots who go to Mecca and then on returning go back to their "old" ways.

But I do understand the context you brought in the analogy.

Nah, this thread is already too toxic for me to jump in.

"Only fools rush in where the wise fear to tread."

I will tell you guys I have been to Mecca a total of twelve times so far, so don't even try to attack my religious credentials. (I have also lived in Saudi Arabia for a number of years, in addition to other countries.)

^^ All this for just one innocent question?-
How you gona convince people of that bit?-

and the question still remained unanswered :undecided:

Cheng,

I dont think the number of times you have been to Mecca is a good metric for your religiosity. We have a Muslim man selling snacks on a pushcart down the street. He is one of the best individuals I have met in my life and he has gone to Mecca exactly "0" times. Still that doesnt make him any less a Muslim or a human than the bigots who go to Mecca and then on returning go back to their "old" ways.

But I do understand the context you brought in the analogy.

Oh I agree with you, but I said that only to show that to prove a totally different point, which you do get. :)

^^ All this for just one innocent question?-

and the question still remained unanswered :undecided:

There are NO "innocent" questions (or answers) on this thread, only fully loaded ones (including mine), hence I am sitting on the sidelines intentionally.

There was a time when Indian internal situation was in mess, on one side there was sikh rebellion, tamil problems, Gangsters problems of Mumbai, You forgot gangs was and target killings of Mumbai In 90's eh?

But you went through all of that and came out victorious Right?

I still dont question the future of Pakistan.

You will also emerge out of this as we did.

But Algeria to Indonesia ? Heck No. Common sense says so.

I still dont question the future of Pakistan.

You will also emerge out of this as we did.

But Algeria to Indonesia ? Heck No. Common sense says so.

Actually from Spain to Indonesia-

undoubtedly Allah :D-

Well then, why don't we let Him decide who gets what empire here on Earth? After all, many great civilizations have flourished and decayed away over the centuries in all parts of the world, Islamic and non-Islamic, and that history will continue.

Well then, why don't we let Him decide who gets what empire here on Earth? After all, many great civilizations have flourished and decayed away over the centuries in all parts of the world, Islamic and non-Islamic, and that history will continue.

Yup- i am in no hurry- its for him to decide and me to follow- and that all it is to my expedition "conquer the world"-

Yup- i am in no hurry- its for him to decide and me to follow- and that all it is to my expedition "conquer the world"-

I would differ with that - one's mission should be to honor Him who created him/her to be the best human possible, not to conquer the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom